• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

This may be be so for some, but every time I see a child suffering, or anyone for that matter, it moves me deeply.

You just haven't been de-sensitised yet. It's the mind's way of protecting itself; if you care about things like that enough you'll go mad. Eventually you'll just shrug and go on with your day. Takes longer for some than others, that's all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

I'm just so sorry that had to be a part of your morning. It's sad that violence is happening on the doorsteps of our schools...yet inside dorm rooms.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

This may be be so for some, but every time I see a child suffering, or anyone for that matter, it moves me deeply.

You just haven't been de-sensitised yet. It's the mind's way of protecting itself; if you care about things like that enough you'll go mad. Eventually you'll just shrug and go on with your day. Takes longer for some than others, that's all.

Well, I don't know how much more I can see at my age. Viet Nam Era Vet, inner city drug addict, ex-biker ... It's all in the heart, Brother, it's all in the heart.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

we live in a world were violence is accepted i can relate to what the op is saying but we need to let this not take us of the path god has us on

while i was in the phillippines the lord prottected me and i am thank full for the way he prottected me i was told of what happens to people in my partners country yet i can understand why people do this it is such a poor country and their are some parts with in the phillppines you are warned to stay away from

i was told of how a rich man was killed by sevral men this rich man also had takken advantage of the people he had hired these people work for less then a dollar fifty a day they do a full eight hour shift weather its raining or weather its hot you even have people selling snacks when ever a bus pulls up into a community with in the phillippines you have men and women doing what they can to earn a crust but they fight amongst each other even the cab drivers do this in manila and in the phillippines i cracked up at what i saw

hear wear i live it happens every day just before i left for the phillippines in jan a young man ran over his girlfriend and killed her she was only 18yrs old he took off and the police were able to track him down it happend in a subburb half an hour from were i live

you also wittness this doing street out reach work i saw a fair bit of violence were i use to live but not once did i get hurt

were my partners pastors live on an island called mindanao young women get kidnapped as the abu sayiff do this when they are tired of the girls they have this happens to non believers and to chrisian females my partner has constantly had to lift her fears to god and put her life in his hands as once a girl is kidnapped by the abu sayiff she does not come out alive some though end up killed or have their heads cut off

our 4th church is planted on this island and the pastors are very young but god is doing also some amazing things on this island to were the violence has reduced some of the muslims are putting the hand out and working close with the other christians and they are also working close with the army and the police

i am glad that the lord has had his hands over my partner and he has made sure she has been safe as my partner is a pretty women and the abu sayiff only kidnap pretty women i was told of sevral christian females that were raped to were three have been killed

from know on its going to get worse but we are warned so the warnings are in clear print

all we can do is pray over our neighbour hoods and over our citys

i am sorry to hear what happend but even the disiples would have experianced this jesus experianced this on numerous times but he always managed to walk away paul once persecuted the church to were he was convicted

you are covered in his blood god wil make sure no harm comes to you

thanks for sharing this

god bless from your brother in the lord damo