• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

When I'm at work or anything, People seem to be mad over nothing, or they get mad at everything. Is that a sign or is it just me. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,783
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Hey ...you cant get me even more confused by starting another is it just me thread :laugh::laugh:

In fact I think it is very much a sign of the times...we as a society have been led to believe that we have to have all sorts of "things " and that we can enjoy things now and pay for them later ...well the later has become now with a major recession on our doorsteps and so many people have major financial problems etc that depression and fear take over and people get angry over little things because they dont feel they can control all the "big" things :whistling:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I agree, but I also think part of it is that people feel entitled, its all about ME, ME, ME. Society as a whole is less kind, and forgiving. We don't have a feeling of being a part of something, a team at work, do unto others, just a general breakdown in being polite and knowing how to conduct ourselves.

Guest HIS girl

Yeah, people are either angry or on the verge.....it's the fast momentum of our lives unfortunately....... :whistling:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I think that most people feel hurt more than angry:>) It just comes out looking like anger

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1987

We are human, we are never happy, so we have to have something to complain about.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

When I'm at work or anything, People seem to be mad over nothing, or they get mad at everything. Is that a sign or is it just me. :whistling:

I notice that in many people also. But really think how depressing things must be if you have no true hope? We know as Christians that this world is passing away, but if you don't have faith this world is all you have, your own pleasure is all that you have, and people seek and seek and never find real happiness if they go down that path, they get mad and frustrated.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

All the responses are on the mark. Didn't Paul say something in 2 Thessalonians about there being a great "falling away" in the last days? Does anyone think that might be a factor in what's happening?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

All the responses are on the mark. Didn't Paul say something in 2 Thessalonians about there being a great "falling away" in the last days? Does anyone think that might be a factor in what's happening?

Spaceman that's exactly what it is. The enemy is the ruler of this world, and as more fall away from the knowledge of the truth the more control the enemy gets. God's presence brings love, peace, and joy. The enemy is here to kill, steal, and destroy. And the one things he's after is our faith. Without that it's "impossible to please God."

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

they do not have peace in their life, they search for things.. things to try and make them happy, money, cars, pets, drinking........

They have no peace, they have no joy..... they have not found what God has for them through Christ.

listen to what they are talking about during breaks and lunch.....

They do not know how to speak with out vulger speach, they speak against God, they curse themselves, the ground they walk on, their cars, their houses, their employment.... listen to what they are really saying.... even their vocabulary shows where their hearts are......

even those that profess to be Christian speak the same way.....

we need to remember that out of our mouths comes the abuncance of our hearts, we speak blessings and curses, our tongues are shaprer then a two edged sword, we speak life or death.... it is our choice, and I chose to speak life and blessings.....

mike