• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

aaahhh...i think i see where your comming from...we had someone on another of my forums who said similar things about...oh rats i forgot the name it was to do with a secret aganda the the world leaders and bankers have or something of that nature...

...i this is spiritual warfare...but as for these secret aganda etc...i dont know and am not willing to specualte...but i'm gld you understood what i was saying about bush being because God wanted him in the posistion...along with Y.O.D i feel i'm now being understood

very soon the restrainer will be removedIMHO....and my heart aches for those left behind living then(i'm pre-trib...but thats for a differant thread)

kitkat.....well said....being relativly new...i was holding back on those very things as i wasn't sure if i could post them or not

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yod

I am constantly amazed at how many people keep repeating the mantra "We haven't found any WMDs" when we absolutely have!

The entire world knew he had them before we went in so the question is not whether he had them but what did he do with them?

Israel was reporting in late 2001 that Saddam was moving his WMDs by truck into Syria, the "other" Bathist regime.

Last week, an attack in Jordan would have killed 80,000 people with chemical weapons which have been traced back to Syria.

Where do you think they got them? :laugh:

You will all have egg on your face when we take care of Syria.

Guest kitkat

My question is - Why do Liberal's say Bush lied about Saddam having WMD after stating beforehand that they believed he did? It's because the Liberals have an agenda. Liberals want Bush out.

The statements below made by democrats prove that they agreed Saddam had WMD and something needed to be done about them.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

Sen. Carl Levin (d, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seing and developing weapons of mass destruction."

Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force

Guest LadyC

ahhh, yes... how quickly "they" forget that it was the intelligence gathered during clinton's 8 year reign that informed bush about the WMD. yes, they existed, yes, they've been used over and over by hussein, and yes the UN has been bribed, threatened, or cajoled into turning a blind eye while the WMD were hidden or transported. such has been proven beyond doubt. we did what we had to do. but the LEFT is politicizing this war for all its worth to try and regain control of the whitehouse, and so many americans are blindly believing the lies that THEY (the democratic party and left-biased media) are feeding them.

oh, for the record, it wasn't just bush and jfk who were members of the skulls... clinton was also a member, as was the new "jfk", john kerry. of course, it's not even limited to those four. the skulls have been turning out politicians and presidents for decades.

HOWEVER... what any of them WERE members of in their college years is irrelevant to the state of their soul NOW... God forgives every sinner, if they repent, and Jesus's loving sacrifice extends even to the skulls. yes, bush was a skull. he was also a drunk. he was and is, quite simply put, a sinner, just like the rest of us. but the majority of us here know Christ.... it doesn't change our past, it just washes our past clean in the eyes of our Lord. just like when bush accepted Christ as his savior, his own past was washed clean in the eyes of God.

let's all try and remember that, shall we?

Guest yod

They only remember that when it suits their agenda.

the LEFT is politicizing this war for all its worth to try and regain control of the whitehouse, and so many americans are blindly believing the lies that THEY (the democratic party and left-biased media) are feeding them.

this is so alarming.

A house divided can not stand and these folks are INTENTIONALLY lying in an attempt to divide us for their own political purposes...

Shame, shame, shame..... :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Cymba and Yod: Thank God for you! Proof there are still Christians with functioning brains!!!

Guest kitkat
the LEFT is politicizing this war for all its worth to try and regain control of the whitehouse, and so many americans are blindly believing the lies that THEY (the democratic party and left-biased media) are feeding them.

One thing the liberal left and the left-biased media won't be able to ignore, is that terrorism is now down 45% and is at it's lowest level in 35 years. This little fact will probably be pounded home during the campaign and all you'll see the LEFT do is whine.

The Clinton Admin underminded our intelligence gathering capability to the point it left the US totally vulnerable to the terrorists attacks in 2001.

Thank God Bill Clinton could only serve two terms.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

ahhh, yes... how quickly "they" forget that it was the intelligence gathered during clinton's 8 year reign that informed bush about the WMD. yes, they existed, yes, they've been used over and over by hussein, and yes the UN has been bribed, threatened, or cajoled into turning a blind eye while the WMD were hidden or transported. such has been proven beyond doubt. we did what we had to do. but the LEFT is politicizing this war for all its worth to try and regain control of the whitehouse, and so many americans are blindly believing the lies that THEY (the democratic party and left-biased media) are feeding them.

oh, for the record, it wasn't just bush and jfk who were members of the skulls... clinton was also a member, as was the new "jfk", john kerry. of course, it's not even limited to those four. the skulls have been turning out politicians and presidents for decades.

HOWEVER... what any of them WERE members of in their college years is irrelevant to the state of their soul NOW... God forgives every sinner, if they repent, and Jesus's loving sacrifice extends even to the skulls. yes, bush was a skull. he was also a drunk. he was and is, quite simply put, a sinner, just like the rest of us. but the majority of us here know Christ.... it doesn't change our past, it just washes our past clean in the eyes of our Lord. just like when bush accepted Christ as his savior, his own past was washed clean in the eyes of God.

let's all try and remember that, shall we?

I remember that Bush went through the motions of worshiping a dead japanese emperior last year and upset a lot of japanese christians. I know he has not said anything about renouncing skull and bones activities and many of the people in his power structure are s&b. His family, the last time I checked was still involved in the Bohemian Grove, so I am not sure that his fruits are keeping up with his talk.

He knows a lot of people either know or believe that S&B is not a simple college frat house and if he is really what he says he is that should be make much clearer.

If you do really believe that S&B which is the 322 chapter of the German Brotherhood of Death, is a simple college frat house, I am afraid we will never agree about this subject.

Guest LadyC

sam, i have no delusions about the skulls. my point is, they've gotten many of our government officials into power for decades... this is not anything new, and to point fingers at the bush administration without acknowledging openly that it was just as prevalent in the previous administration, and the one before that, (well, not so sure about regan himself, but the government structure during his time) and the one before that (including bush sr.) and the one before that, and... well you get my drift, don't ya?

this outrage that bush was a member, when not combined with just as much outrage that kerry was a member and is running for office, or that clinton was a member, etc. etc., is more than just a little bit lopsided and ends up bringing the credibility of those who scream about it in THIS administration into serious question.

as for his going through the motions over the dead emporer, well there's a lot of mistakes bush has made... and a lot of mistakes WE make as well. i don't agree with everything he's done. but the one thing he's done right was sticking to his guns (so to speak) regarding the war on terror... including iraq.