angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This is scary and sounds very cultish, they can't be true Christians with this attitude of being superior.

This is a Africian cult living in the midst of America and they are able to preach and teach this?

Oh my dear....what will the future for America hold if Obama will become the next President? He's well on his way!

Churches in America are free, as the people are, to believe as they wish; Rev. Wright and the Trinity Baptist Church are living and preaching with the same rights as everyone else. As it should be.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

. . . too many christians think Bush is God's man . . .

He is.

But that doesn't mean he is a man of God. Consider what the scriptures said of God's man for the job, Pharaoh -

Ex 9:16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

17 As yet exaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?

Ro 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Even Pilate was "God's man"

Joh 19:10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

Ro 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Da 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.

In light of the scriptures, I would be inclined to say if you voted for Al Core than you voted contrary to God.

Likewise, if Obama wins and if you voted for McCain . . . again, you will have voted against God's will. How do you think God might feel about that?

When placing someone into a position of authority we need to be very careful . . . for if we endorse them . . .then we become a partaker of their sins.

Ac 6:6 Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.

1Ti 5:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

25 Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

(Verse 23 was omitted because it was most likely a personal side note in Paul epistle to Timothy)

Are you sure you are going to be voting with God?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

(By the way, I use to be a conservative, but the Lord showed me I was wrong)

The "Lord" showed you. The LORD showed you?

Jesus is a Democrat? Jesus supports the Democrats?

Jesus is a Republican? Jesus attends the GOP RNC meetings and throws-in with them?

Jesus went down to the DMV, got His drivers license and opted to sign a voter registration card for one party or another???

The Lord showed you not to be a "conservative"?

Have you lost your mind?

Are you insane?

Do you understand the insanity of that statement?

Jesus IS God (I AM)! Jesus submits to the Father and to God ALONE.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

Warning! Warning! Thread Hi-jack off the port bow!

Avast me hearties! Me thinks our scuppers have been scrubbed!

"Black Liberation Theology" is simply human beings being human.

We adore having a collection of thoughts to produce emotions from which to FEED OUR FLESH! We get off on it.

Rev. J Wright is not suprising and neither is Obama for sitting there and listening to it for 20 years or more. Yet, I live in the south and can tell you first hand of how the "battle" between white and black continues to play out in ways that are both obvious and hidden in the shadows. On every side and in every person, I see the flesh working, feeding, the thoughts, the emotions -- the thoughts that proclaim the righteousness of the speaker and the damnation of the "enemy". I see it in myself. I see it in the posts on this thread.

Look behind it all. Look behind the details of the thoughts from ANYONE -- from all of us! Look behind. See the mechanism that drives it: Our bodies respond chemically to what we think and the resulting feelings. Our minds are ENSLAVED to the chemical addictions of our flesh.

We are deceived into believing our thoughts as though they are real -- for what purpose? So the flesh can sit back and feed. We love a good battle. We adore when someone is right, someone is wrong, someone is up, someone is down, someone is a villian and someone a perpetrator. We don our armor of crusader and jihadist and and build an ever larger fortress of thought and emotion that we then sit in, stew in, drip in, wallow in -- all the while -- never NEVER aware that our flesh is feeding on it all. Convinced in our deceived little sinful selves that we are "RIGHT!"

I see it here. I see it in me. I see it in politics. I see it this one against that one. I see human beings going insane because we are so deeply deceived by our own flesh and it feeding on our thoughts and emotions.

The question though is this? What do you see? Jesus said there are only TWO sides: God -- Vs -- Satan (devil and human flesh enslaved to him). Race is not a side. Religion is not a side. Political party is not a side. Not one whit of it will matter before a Holy and Righteous God!

You're either in reality, in truth, in God, with Him through Christ Jesus or -- YOU'RE NOT! How do you know? How can I know? By understanding how I am and you are broken. By understanding how we're enslaved: Our flesh enslaves our mind in a collection of thoughts and emotions that we continually live in and wallow in. We're pigs in a trough of thinking and emotions bound to the lusts, desires, cravings and wicked appetites of this flesh we're bound up in presently.

When you -- when I -- when WE -- see the truth of this mechanism of bondage THEN we can start looking for TRUE freedom! And what is true freedom you may ask? The Mind of Christ -- the Mind of Him IN YOU (in me -- in US) that is NOT bound, not enslaved, not deceived -- but truly free.

This is what the word "Spirit" is pointing at. The word is actually "Mind" -- i.e. Spirit of God == Mind of God. Yes, the Spirit of God is a person of the Trinity, but He is what is breathed into us. He IN us is what is UNBOUND and NOT enslaved to our flesh.

Walk by the Mind of God (Spirit) and not by the flesh. Look it up. Study it out. Read it. Discover. Do NOT trust what you think. What you think may be in service to your flesh. You'll know it because you'll be prone to going back to thoughts over and over again which produce an emotional high.

Those bound in sexual sin -- you act out because of your thoughts. You are bound to thoughts, memories, emotions and then also to the "getting off" of your flesh.

Alcoholics -- the same is true of you.

Those Depressed -- the same is true of you. You are bound to thoughts of self-loathing and being powerless -- NOT because it is true -- BUT -- because as you are dwelling in your thoughts and resulting emotions, those very thoughts are FEEDING your flesh. Your body is responding with chemicals that your flesh is feeding on, consuming, getting high off of. You are GOADED into continuing in your self-depraving thoughts and emotions because YOUR mind is enslaved to your flesh and your flesh USES your mind as a slave to produce thoughts it needs to produce the chemistry it is addicted to!

You who are bound to ANGER -- same is true of you. You find yourself triggered more and more towards anger to dwell there because your flesh is feeding as well.

You bound to GAMBLING -- it is the same.

You who get off on Politics and the arguing of it -- it is the same. You are bound. You use politics and the arguing and the thoughts and the emotions to feed from. You don't even know it. You think you're right and the other party is wrong. You argue, fight, bicker and wage a battle of words and for what end? So you can convince someone to come feed their flesh the same way you do!!!!????? It's NOT about right and wrong. It's about you being a slave to your flesh and clueless in the midst of it!

Bound to whatever -- we ALL have the same core behind it. The details in front change. The thoughts change. The emotions change. The actions from those thoughts and emotions change -- BUT -- the core driver behind the whole deception is so stinking simple: FLESH LUSTS! Feeding from your thoughts -- producing chemical responses to thoughts you think and emotions you feel.

YOU ARE A SLAVE! WAKE UP! Wake up from the dreamworld of your thinking and slavery to freedom!

You're like Neo in the Matrix. You're living in a dreamworld. You're thoughts and life in them is NOT reality. You are a SLAVE! WAKE UP!

:)

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

:emot-highfive:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:4-8

:emot-highfive:

Maranatha!