• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

This certainly looks like a man with material visions. I never heard of an angel of finance. Does God have a heavenly bank? It's starting to look more and more like the Airport outpouring. :24:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I am part of the charismatic movement, and I do not support this person. Red flags going up everywhere!!! What scares me is how easily people will follow.

I am part of the charismatic movement, and I do not support this person. Red flags going up everywhere!!! What scares me is how easily people will follow.

2 Peter 2

18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As I read through these comments, I almost feel like we are having two different conversation.

You are looking at Todd Bentley; I am looking at the fruit.

You are claiming it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

No this man isn't more powerful than God nor does he think so. The info in red doesn't match everything else he says so there has to be an explanation.

We went to Lakeland to check out things for ourselves and were blessed. Thankful to Yahweh for every salvation, healing, and blessing.

No this man isn't more powerful than God nor does he think so. The info in red doesn't match everything else he says so there has to be an explanation.

Care to tell me what going beyond the power of God's Spirit means?

And while you're at it....explain the "angel of finance".

Why are you are obsessed with this one sentence - given without the benefit of the rest of the paragraph, or even the entire discourse - as in, possibly taken out of context?

And I would like to hear what you have to say about this.

Let me give you a little background. I was impacted years ago, and first introduced to this kind of intimacy, through the ministries of Benny Hinn and Kathryn Kuhlman. They opened the way for me to go beyond the power of God’s Spirit, the gifts or any kind of experience like the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Do you really believe this man is more powerful than God?

All right, already - I was able to find the quote in context so I can answer the question accurately.

Well, as I am reading through this, I can see that what you are reading is not what he was saying.

He didn't say that his power moved beyond God's Spirit's power.

He is saying that he came to know the Holy Spirit beyond the power, the gifts and such. In other words, "I went beyond the power and onto the heart of the Holy Spirit."

Now I want to ask you several questions. What goes through your mind when you think of the Holy Spirit? When you see somebody shake and fall down under the power, or when someone speaks in tongues, do you think, there’s the Holy Spirit!? Or when you see a gift of the Spirit, do you call it the Holy Spirit?

Actually, what you are seeing is the effect of the Spirit. But who is the Holy Spirit? I’m not talking about what He does—the Counselor or the Teacher. Who is He? Do you know what He feels? Do you know when He’s hurt? Do you know the emotions of the Holy Spirit? How much of the manifest presence of God’s Spirit do you know in your life?

You can read the context here and see for yourself.

Edited by nebula

Just an afterthought.....

I was just sitting here thinking.....there must be a reason that you won't listen to reason.

I could say the same for you. :noidea:

I mean, if he was a charlatan, operating in the flesh, or possessing demons - how do you explain the fruit?

Why would my brother, his fiancee and me begin worshiping the Lord and praying with and for each other for over 4 hours past the end of the broadcast if God's Spirit wasn't moving among us? Have you ever done anything like that - prayed and worshiped past a church meeting, throwing your plans out the window to press into the Lord?

At the end of last night's broadcast, I found myself lying prostrate on the floor worshiping the Lord for a very long time. Would a demon do that? Would flesh? (Ha - my flesh was not feeling very comfortable. Try it sometime and let me know how long it takes before your flesh gets squirmy. Can you remain that way for over an hour?)

Can you explain the fruit?

You've been walking the walk for 33 years. I'm pretty sure you know what the truth is.

:noidea: Again, you missed my point. I felt belittled by the way you called me, "Kiddo," like I was a little girl who needed a pat on the head.

I'm not better than you nor anyone else, but I am not some squirt who doesn't know any better, either.

Would you appreciate being addressed that way by someone who disagrees with you?