• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I think there is a slight or subtle difference between the two.. A person cand stand in front of an assembly and verbally praise God, with exaltation and gloryfying His holy name, after which everyone can join corporately and glorify Him in prayer, psalms and song.

Worship, to me is an ongoing showing of your love and obedience especially when you want to spend some quiet quality time in His presence alone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Helps in corporate worship if we can find some songs that aren't about "I" "me" "us" and just about Yahweh.

Helps in individual worship after the prayer, confessions, petitions, praise, and thankgivings, minister to Yahweh - focusing on Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Worship is more like an acknowledgment of who God is and humbly following Him, serving Him and doing His will. I call it the place of the bowed knee.

Praise is the verbal expression of our love and gratitude of the Lord. I call this the place of the raised hands.

Worship and praise are inseperable. I call this the place of total surrender ...the place where the Lord inhabits the praises of His people.

Philippians 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  421

Worship God in the spirit . . . . . . . . .rejoice in Christ Jesus.

That's it. Thank you so much.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. 6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together. 7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Gen 22:5-8 (KJV)

Praise is like having the wood (material elements) and the fire (man's emotion, devotion, submission, and obedience), but to have worship, you need the lamb that God provides for the offering.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. 6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together. 7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Gen 22:5-8 (KJV)

Praise is like having the wood (material elements) and the fire (man's emotion, devotion, submission, and obedience), but to have worship, you need the lamb that God provides for the offering.

interesting very interesting....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Worship is adoration for the Creator while praise is thankfulness for His goodness. They are both very similar in character, though.