Shad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

These five groups of life is the only livings creatures that God created in the beginning that we have record of as you can read for yourself in Genesis 1 as you will find God didn't create aliens in our world.

That is the 5 bodies of Earth the Aliens as we call them are devil spirits that have been around as long as Satan which was way way before Earth or Humans were created so in a sense you are right God didn't create Aliens they are simply the servants of satan. And sense spirits are not of flesh and blood you're right Aliens aren't of flesh and blood they are of spirit.

In the book of Ephesians 6 the different ranks of demons and the demons are pert to this earth as there are terristial bodies and celestial body as one means pert to earth and the other is pert to heaven. Even though Satan has been around since earth was here well Satan's followers were not on the earth yet as Satan got kicked out as you can read in the gospel he got kicked out so fast as lightening the word tells us. I do not think it is good for a Christian as it's not healthy for the church that hear's this type of messages. If the word calls a demon a demon then it should be that way for us. I do not believe the word aliens is the proper term that we should use as they are made up and a unbiblical term.

And if there are no such things as Aliens / Devil Spirits or UFO's then please explain to me what else Ezekiel 1 : 10-19 is describing??? Because to me it's the perfect description of what we call Aliens and UFO's only that description was written thousands of years before we came up with the terms Aliens and UFO.

It easy for me to answer your question in Ezekiel 1:10-19 as many people that believe in aliens use it to back up their belief's but it isn't true. If you would read in Ezekiel 10:1-19 after reading it then pay attention to the words used........................

vs #20) "This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Iseral by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims

So the word tells us what chapter 1 of Ezekiel is speaking of that being the living creatures and chapter 10 reveals what are the living creatures being the cherubims being the two angels that covereth which is spoken of many times in the word. If you want to read more on these living creature then read (Revalation 4:7-11)

Also if you think the number of Aliens and UFO sightings increasing at huge rates as we get closer to the end times and the tribulation period is a coensidence then satan has accomplished his goal of fooling humans into believing that there is no danger and that it's all a big fairy tale but then again wasn't E.T. supposedly just a made up story or a fairy tale??

First off the word specifly has told me that perilous times would come in the last days in both books of Timothy 4:1-4 & 2nd Timothy 3:1-9 and in any of these scriptures do I read about aliens being apart of the tribulation. And yes, I do believe that ET was just a made up character just like all the other characters that are being created everday from the imaginations of peoples minds. You can read in Genesis 6 about the imagination of mankind. I in no way think that the end-time events is a fairy tale as the word tell me different.

OC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

It clearly states in the bible in 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15 for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds."

So the bible states that Satan and his followers also known as Fallen Angels were kicked out of the Heavens down to Earth so is it not conceivable that although fallen that they still have the ability to take the shape of anyone or anything they please such as cherubims just as Angels of light do and if so is it also not conceivable that they use the same mode of getting back and forth as Angels of light??

Think about it it's the perfect deception that probably 9/10 christians would fall for every time. Because they expect the Devil to be ugly with red skin and a pitchfork they would never even begin to think that he could appear to them as an beautiful Angel of light. And even for those who do know the truth it's quite likely that upon seeing this beautiful creature before them that they would be able to comprehend that it's Satan or one of his followers.

Now I could sit here and banter back and forth until the Lord comes which hopefully will be soon but I feel that's not what he wants. He compelled me to share the message with those here so that they may make their own decision and that is what I did so my mission in this thread has been accomplished and I will bid you farewell.

God Bless

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

i toatally belive the ufo stuff is demons...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Most Christians are not as naive or as you seem to think they are. Well-read and well-grounded Christians realize that illustrations of Satan as some kind of horned devil with red skin and a pitchfork are nonsense. Satan was the most beatiful creature God made. He can appear in many forms. I choose to concentrate on Christ instead of trying constantly to figure out what some of this stuff is.

:exclaimation:

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Concerning the OP, it is amazing what people will do to justify their delusions. Like a frog... lol

Guest man

What if Ezekiel was describing some of the things in the space program?

Satellites.

Space stations.

Airplanes.

Things that haven't been invented yet.

Just because we believe we are in the end times doesn't mean we are.

Guest man
What if Ezekiel was describing some of the things in the space program?

Satellites.

Space stations.

Airplanes.

Things that haven't been invented yet.

Just because we believe we are in the end times doesn't mean we are.

:emot-questioned:What do you mean man?

It means just what it says.

Just because we believe we are in the end times doesn't mean we are

The Word doesn't give us specific date or time when the Lord will return. It tells us what to watch for. It ( the Word ) gives us hints of what is to come.

One of those hints is that the Gospel will be preached to every man, woman, and child on this planet. That means everybody, not just most of them.....everyone. This country, The United States of America, is suppose to be one of the most God fearing countries in the world, and there are still people living here that have never heard of Christ. Billions of dollars are spent every year try to reach people around the world and we can't even take care of our own.

There's a lot of things happening that say we could be in the end times, but it doesn't mean we are.

The fourth kingdom of Daniel has yet to be established. I believe we're watching the makings of it, but it might not be finished for another 100 years.

A day to the Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

Even if we are in the end times, nobody knows for sure the duration of that time. All we can do is what we were told to do, and that's watch. Be ready, just in case, because no one is garanteed that next breath. Nobody knows when that next heartbeat will be their last. We are told to watch and be ready at all times.

This thing with Ezekiel and aliens......just because a couple of people out there say it's all about aliens, are we suppose to all fall down and say "yup, that's what it is". Nobody knows for sure what those verses mean. How were they interpreted 200 years ago? How will they be looked at 100 years from now?

People like to wrap their head around this whole end times thing, when they should be wrapping their head around the Word. Love your neighbor as yourself. Don't worry about what happened yesterday, tommorrow will take care of itself, all one really has is today. No one is promised a tomorrow.

Today....that's all that really matters.....are you ready.....today?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

One of those hints is that the Gospel will be preached to every man, woman, and child on this planet. That means everybody, not just most of them.....everyone. This country, The United States of America, is suppose to be one of the most God fearing countries in the world, and there are still people living here that have never heard of Christ. Billions of dollars are spent every year try to reach people around the world and we can't even take care of our own.

I agree with most of what you say, man, except for there being people in the U.S. who have never heard of Christ. They would have to be living underground without any communication with the outside world for that to be so. I DO believe that there are millions right here, in this country, who refuse to believe in Him or think they believe in Him while folliwing false doctrine.

Guest man

I agree with most of what you say, man, except for there being people in the U.S. who have never heard of Christ. They would have to be living underground without any communication with the outside world for that to be so. I DO believe that there are millions right here, in this country, who refuse to believe in Him or think they believe in Him while folliwing false doctrine.

I've met some of those people.

Hearing the name Jesus and knowing who Jesus is are 2 very different things. I could tell you my dads name is Leonard, but unless I tell you more about him, you know absolutly nothing about him.

There are people in this country who have never been more then 50 miles away from home. There are people who have lived and died in the county they were born in, having never left that county. I know this because I know some of those people.

We can never assume that everyone else's life is just like ours. If someone doesn't know Christ, it doesn't automatically mean they're rejecting Him, It could mean they've never heard of Him or no one ever took the time to explain.

Believe it or not, they're living here among us.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

It clearly states in the bible in 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15 for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds."

So the bible states that Satan and his followers also known as Fallen Angels were kicked out of the Heavens down to Earth so is it not conceivable that although fallen that they still have the ability to take the shape of anyone or anything they please such as cherubims just as Angels of light do and if so is it also not conceivable that they use the same mode of getting back and forth as Angels of light??

My goodness an angel of darkness cannot possess an angel of light and this is what you are saying. There are fallen angels but the cheribims were not fallen angels as they did not rebell against God and you are saying here that the fallen angels can inhabit there being. That is false doctrine to say the least I do not know why a person would out right reject the truth when it is even revealed to them as the word told us plainly that the living creatures were the cherbims. and you are making something holy to God as something dark and unclean.

Think about it it's the perfect deception that probably 9/10 christians would fall for every time. Because they expect the Devil to be ugly with red skin and a pitchfork they would never even begin to think that he could appear to them as an beautiful Angel of light. And even for those who do know the truth it's quite likely that upon seeing this beautiful creature before them that they would be able to comprehend that it's Satan or one of his followers.

By the way when it speaks of an angel of light the word angel means messenger as a person will take on a roll in the church and they seem to be a miniister of God but God didn't send them and people are then lead away from God cleverly and subtle to where one cannot tell if they are of the truth or not.

Now I could sit here and banter back and forth until the Lord comes which hopefully will be soon but I feel that's not what he wants. He compelled me to share the message with those here so that they may make their own decision and that is what I did so my mission in this thread has been accomplished and I will bid you farewell. And again if anyone is interested in finding out more on this subject I'll be glad to talk with them in private.

Well I for one don't feel enlightened enough in your beliefs to make a decision on your message but if I had to then I would say that the doctrine of aliens is false and is considered by me as doctrines of devils .

OC