IGNORED

World War III

WatchingForJesus

I'm going to break my comments into a few posts so it isn't so hard to read.

This latter revelation struck me strongly, for this means that, if the Illuminati is pursuing a deliberate "Blood In The Streets" strategy of deliberately provoking a war, this incident could not have been better orchestrated! The Muslims are now enraged by our deliberate destruction and desecration of their mosques, by our killing of large numbers of civilians and by the torture and sexual degradation scandal in military prisons. Now, the Western side is in danger of being radicalized by this beheading.Getting both sides in a conflict enraged with one another is one sure way to start a war

hasn't the war already started?

Is it possible this beheading was an Illuminist ritual killing designed to further the "Blood In The Streets" strategy of starting a Regional War between Islam and the West?

I suppose so...but there are some Islamic militants who want to kill Americans in Iraq, too. Why couldn't that be possible?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we stated, above, this beheading is certain to cause a great deal of anger within the West and if it continues, will certainly bring the West to the point of all-out war. As US "investigation" of the torture and sexual degradation charges moves slowly forward, the gradual release of sensitive images is certain to continually build up Muslim rage against the West.

Do these people read the newspaper?

As we have repeatedly stated, the Illuminati hates this Industrial Civilization and fully intends to bring it crashing down, to be replaced by an Agrarian Civilization like that which existed in Europe 300-400 years ago.

where is the profit in that? I can't believe these rich industrialists want to lose money?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

yod,

Did the longer posts by other one shed some light on your questions?

Edited: Ooops! I didn't see that you had already started posting your questions!

Unforunately, the graphic of the decapitated head used by "Memphis-Mitzraim" a little know masonic group, doesn't copy across.

David Bay is not posing this information as total factual information. Rather, he is looking at patterns that occur regarding the well-known illuminati number of 11 (as well as many others). He is saying that it is interesting how all of these things line up.

Then in his conclusion he writes:

CONCLUSION

Who beheaded Nick Berg? The answer is that one of three groups had to have beheaded him.

1. Islamic Jihadists, just like the official media is stating

2. Muslim members of the Arabic secret society Memphiz-Mitzraim, obsessed with beheading rituals

3. Members of the Illuminist Palladium Rite, who incorporated all of the degrees of the Memphiz-Mitzraim. Members of this group are not only obsessed with beheading ritual, but ascribe to it the meaning of killing the Old World Order so the New Order may arise. Only then can the "Christ Spirit" come into the world.

You be the judge who killed Nick Berg.

So, you be the judge. You determine yourself, what you believe. I just think it is wise to look at all of the different angles. No, I don't think that every single event is performed and or ordered by the illuminati, however, if someone is allowing themself to be controlled and manipulated by satan, than it is possible that satan is the one orchestrating events using a multiple of persons and or groups.

YBIC,

Bradley :huh:

Edited by WatchingForJesus

We cannot leave this discussion without understanding that this event contained an "occult signature". If you are not familiar with what constitutes an "occult signature", take a moment to read NEWS1756, "EVENTS CONTINUING TO OCCUR "BY THE NUMBERS" -- SACRED OCCULT NUMBERS".

Since a practicing occultist believes that a good plan can come to ruin if it is not carried out "by the sacred numbers", he will plan the physical facts of the event to occur according to their sacred numbers. In the plan to produce Antichrist, the number "11" represents Antichrist.

Thus, if we can see "sacred numbers" occurring in the facts of a story, we must look deeper to see if that story might have been carried out by the Illuminati.

This beheading story does contain the sacred numbers of "11".

NEWS BRIEF: "Nick Berg -- Beheaded American -- Was Still In Iraq Because US 'Wrongfully Detained' Him For 11 Days", DEBKAfile Intelligence, 12 May 2004

aha! finally some "proof"!?!?!?

NEWS BRIEF: "Killers: Beheading Avenges Prison Abuse", Myway News, May 11, 2204

"BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - A video posted Tuesday on an al-Qaida-linked Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq and said the execution was carried out to avenge abuses of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison. In a grisly gesture, the executioners held up the man's head for the camera. The American identified himself on the video as Nick Berg, a 26-year-old Philadelphia native. His body was found near a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday, the same day he was beheaded, a U.S. official said."

Thus, this grisly video was posted to the Internet on Tuesday, May 11. Since May is the 5th month, it can be written "5-11". An occultist calculating sacred numbers would multiply "5x11" which equals "55", a number which means "Double Death".

Since this happened on May 11th it MUST be those darn luci-fairys at it again.

the only....possible...conclusion

NEWS BRIEF: "U.S.: Berg Had Been Advised to Leave Iraq", Excite News, May 12, 2004

"The video is of poor quality, and its time stamp seems to show an 11-hour lapse between when the assailants finish their statement and push Berg down, to when they behead him."

Thus, the executioners forced Nick Berg to speak his name, the names of his family so the video would record it, and then waited 11 hours to execute him!

wow...more proof still!

CONCLUSION

Who beheaded Nick Berg? The answer is that one of three groups had to have beheaded him.

1. Islamic Jihadists, just like the official media is stating

2. Muslim members of the Arabic secret society Memphiz-Mitzraim, obsessed with beheading rituals

3. Members of the Illuminist Palladium Rite, who incorporated all of the degrees of the Memphiz-Mitzraim. Members of this group are not only obsessed with beheading ritual, but ascribe to it the meaning of killing the Old World Order so the New Order may arise. Only then can the "Christ Spirit" come into the world.

You be the judge who killed Nick Berg

I think it was "The Riddler"

However, of this you can be sure: this beheading potentially will enrage the West against the Muslim. Since the Muslim is already enraged against the West, you have all the makings of an all-out Regional War. Who benefits from this beheading? The Illuminati who is pursuing the "Blood In The Streets" strategy.

they are way overestimating American reaction. Most Americans have already hit the snooze button

====================================

It is just hard for me to take this stuff seriously....

While it may be factual that these groups have macabre rituals depicting grizzly death as initiation ceremonies...that does not link them to the death of Eric Berg.

Am I the only one who sees this???

Now where did I park the Batmobile??? :huh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

While it may be factual that these groups have macabre rituals depicting grizzly death as initiation ceremonies...that does not link them to the death of Eric Berg.

But it could!

And, you know what? Maybe they didn't have anything to do with it, but do you think satan did? Could it be possible that HE is orchastrating events that will set the stage for his short reign on the earth?

I really have two main points:

1.) Whether it is the work of the Illuminati or just merely satan (which they are almost one in the same), the INTENT of the what they did to Mr. Berg was to stir up emotion on the part of the West/Christians/Jews.

Based on the responses I read, just on this site alone (I can't imagine how bad some of the non-christian sites got) it seemed to have worked. And, if that didn't work, putting the story way down on the news list (behind the prisoner abuse scandal) seemed to work too.

I don't think that we as Christians should allow ourselves to be manipulated by these events and want to go out seeking to destroy EVERY MUSLIM in the world, because of what a handful of evil people are doing.

2.) Alot of what David Bay presents makes sense, especially if you read the 400+ pages on his site that describe the history of the Illuminati and the secret societies, and what their agenda is regarding setting up the world for "the christ". Of course, we know that this is the "false christ" or the "antichrist". But, many, many poor souls will be duped into believing that the "antichrist" is the real Jesus Christ, and nothing could be farther from the truth.

So, when I see that these events are taking place that COULD be linked to the Illuminati (whether they are or not), it makes me realize that we are truly living in the very last of days, and that, my friend excites me because I know that we will all be going home soon.

I respect your beleifs and understand that this may be a bit too much for you to swallow, but I think that it helps to have an open mind, as you have had, and just at least LOOK and SEE for yourself, what MIGHT just be happening here. Besides, there are many who come and read these posts, that don't post replies, but are fed and encouraged by the information they read.

YBIC,

Bradley :rofl:

Based on the responses I read, just on this site alone (I can't imagine how bad some of the non-christian sites got) it seemed to have worked. And, if that didn't work, putting the story way down on the news list (behind the prisoner abuse scandal) seemed to work too.

I don't think that we as Christians should allow ourselves to be manipulated by these events and want to go out seeking to destroy EVERY MUSLIM in the world, because of what a handful of evil people are doing.

the prisoner abuse scandal never made me mad at a single muslim. I did get mad that the antics of a few stupid soldiers and commanders had hurt our moral authority.

The beheading video didn't make me want to kill all muslims either. I was ready to castrate a few terrorists prisoners to find where those particular terrorists were though :rofl:

But the people who were REALLY making me mad were all a safe distance from battle over here in America. They are the reporters and politicians who are saying things for the sole purpose of dividing America and regaining power in Washington.

They were doing serious damage to troop morale, giving aid & comfort to the enemy, and breaking our resolve to defeat terrorism.

Treason! String 'em up! :huh:

Ed Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, CBS news, The Boston Globe, etc, etc, etc, ad naseum.....

They are the ones hurting us the most. We can not be defeated by outside forces....but we can lose by being divided and they can't stand the thought of Bush being wildly successful.