• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Good grief..........is there no level below which we will not stoop to accommodate the belief systems of all and sundry for the sake of political correctness or religious diversity?

Only when it comes to Christians.

How about this, then...................

Schoolboys disciplined for refusing to pray to allah....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2247388/Sc...Allah'.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

This is an absolute joke!!!

I am not against the muslim community, I disagree with their religion, but that's it, I DO NOT hate the people.

What does make me angry is this kind of dictatorship!!

How dare they demand that these children bend their knee to a god they do not worship.

I'm very proud to see that some children had the sense to resist this teachers demands.

It makes you think, though, why do this, why bring this into schools? More and more I notice there is soon going to be alot of home schooling happening over here.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Going Postal

Muslims in the Scottish district of Tayside are outraged by a series of postcards that have been distributed by local police.

The Daily Mail newspaper reports the cards were meant to notify locals of new telephone numbers for non-emergency phone calls. But they feature police dog-in-training, Rebel, who is a six-week-old German shepherd.

Many Muslims believe dogs are "ritually unclean." Shopkeepers are refusing to display the ad and Dundee city councilor Mohammed Asifis is calling for an investigation. Asifis says, "My concern was that it's not welcomed by all communities, with the dog on the cards."

Tayside police say the puppy postcards were not intended to cause offense.

Source

Mushroom bomb any one ?

the muslims tried to get council aproval to build a school in camden in Australia i know the town very well and the local comunity stood its ground and stopped the muslims getting their way

they had the land picked and where raising funds for the project if approved it would have been the biggest school where their kids get pulled out of goverment and public schools

the locals in camden let the muslims know how they felt in the council meetings

what got the muslims up set was this in camden their is a goverment high school goverment public school and a private catholic school so they thought if the catholic church is allowed to buy land and build a privat catholic school why not have a muslim school

the muslims in Australia dont protest like you see the muslims protesting in indonesia and around the world

time for people to wake up and not let this group have its way you all know its a false religon you all know that mohammed was nothing but a pedophile and a lunatic

so why allow them to have their way use your voice let your voice be heard and dont be silent

us aussies dont back off we stick together

how pathetic all because of a germanshepherd on a post card letting locals know of new telephon numbers

may be they should have put osama bin laden on a nose or a rope around his neck being dragged by a police car around the neighbour hood

God bless from damo

This is an absolute joke!!!

I am not against the muslim community, I disagree with their religion, but that's it, I DO NOT hate the people.

What does make me angry is this kind of dictatorship!!

How dare they demand that these children bend their knee to a god they do not worship.

I'm very proud to see that some children had the sense to resist this teachers demands.

It makes you think, though, why do this, why bring this into schools? More and more I notice there is soon going to be alot of home schooling happening over here.

There is clearly an underlying agenda being played out with regards to kids and their education.

I often watch kid's TV shows, such as the Teletubbies, Balamory and the Tweenies, etc, and have noticed how they often take kids on 'days out' to mosques, Hindu shrines, and the like.

It makes me angry to see that kids are being 'encouraged' to worship the devil, right under the parent's noses. Responsibilty is increasingly being taken off parents, and put in the hands of those with an evil agenda.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

It's called manipulation. The sad thing is that many Euopean nations seem to be putting up with it under the shroud of "tolerance". Christianity has suffered its share of black eyes and public resentment for similar kinds of manipulation. One form of manipulation is when they prey on peoples fears and the other when they instill fear as they are doing in this school. What strikes me is that so many are blind or resistant to the message of love and forgiveness that Jesus provided. While the world openly rejects Christ, in their ignorance, they open their doors, societies and cultures to Islam in the name of diversity. Even their governments find themselves unwhittingly succumbing to the will of these "forces" as they cringe at threats of violence from their guests and threats to their oil supplies. For those who resist the idea that Islam is of Satan all have to do is consider the tactics being employed and the message they represent. After all the rhetoric and propaganda are washed away, the message of Islam is this. Follow Allah or die. Jesus on the other hand tell us to follow him and live. In this case it would seem that the flies like the vinegar more than the sugar.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I was unaware that Scotland even had a Muslim Community. It's more evidence that the Muslims have gone out of their way to infiltrate as many societies as they possibly could. They fully expect to out breed the indigenous people and when they have a loud enough voice, as evidenced here, they will begin issuing demands. They will strive to mold these societies as they are able in order to strengthen their positions which will further enable them to increase their influence/power.

This is silly conspiracy theorising. Muslims and others have moved to Scotland because the economic prospects were better there than were they moved from.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

not denying that amor, however I wouldn't want my children taught to observe muslim worship beliefs.

not denying that amor, however I wouldn't want my children taught to observe muslim worship beliefs.

:whistling:

Guest shiloh357
It's called manipulation. The sad thing is that many Euopean nations seem to be putting up with it under the shroud of "tolerance". Christianity has suffered its share of black eyes and public resentment for similar kinds of manipulation. One form of manipulation is when they prey on peoples fears and the other when they instill fear as they are doing in this school. What strikes me is that so many are blind or resistant to the message of love and forgiveness that Jesus provided. While the world openly rejects Christ, in their ignorance, they open their doors, societies and cultures to Islam in the name of diversity. Even their governments find themselves unwhittingly succumbing to the will of these "forces" as they cringe at threats of violence from their guests and threats to their oil supplies. For those who resist the idea that Islam is of Satan all have to do is consider the tactics being employed and the message they represent. After all the rhetoric and propaganda are washed away, the message of Islam is this. Follow Allah or die. Jesus on the other hand tell us to follow him and live. In this case it would seem that the flies like the vinegar more than the sugar.

You are exactly right. Pay no attention to Muslim apologists who say otherwise.