Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

For years now, we have been told by many different people with gifts from God that this house has a territorial demon. My Pastor even came over once and said there was something evil in this house too. We were recently told by another woman with great gifts that this thing is now trying to kill my mother and brother and that if we don't move out today, it will succeed.

The strangest part in this is that my little sister and I have both been having the same prophetic dreams that we are going to bury my mother by the end of the year. And since we talked it over and realized we were having the same feeling, I have been praying like crazy. A few days ago, we get a call from my uncle from Mexico telling my mother that he talked to this gifted woman about all of the problems we have been having. It seems to be one thing after another. Thats when she told him about the territorial demon. She said he was killed and buried here and this is his house. He hates anyone who lives here because he states this is house. She told my mother to leave the house as if the house were on fire. We'll be moving out September 15. She was trying to sell it because she is in foreclosure anyway but we were going to wait until next year to move. Even if she can't find a buyer, we are abandoning this house. This lady gave my uncle money for the phone call because he had no money to call!!! She was so worried about us that she gave him the money to make the call to Chicago!

It gets even stranger. Lately, (few weeks) I have been seeing a "ghost" that looks exactly like my mother. She just stares at me and has this look of anger. My 2 year old even saw her, he pointed at nothing and was like, "ga-ma, ga-ma". I had to tell him that it wasn't her. She wasn't even home. My uncle told this lady about these sightings (my mother has seen her too) and she said it was the demon disguising himself like my mother. I know they are very deceiving but wow. I was even blown away by that one. (I had also asked the Lord to reveal to me what it was I was actually seeing). She also (all the way from Mexico) pointed out that by the back door of the house, there is a crack on the concrete and right under the crack is where he is buried. My mother fell down those stairs once and landed there on that crack. She says she doesn't remember how she fell or the fall. She just woke up hours later on that spot. Could it have been him, back then?

Aren't these things limited in what they can do to us? I am praying to the Lord to bind it until we can get our things, find a place, and get out of here and never look back.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or advise? Anybody know much about this? From what I know, territorial demons are the hardest to exorcise especially if their remains are in the territory.

They are only limited by the limitations that you place on them.......

if you allow them to stay in the house, you are limiting their activity to your house. BOOT THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!

you see, they have no power over a child of God, through Christ, Jesus, The Only Son of The Living God.

there is a catch - - - - -

(seems like there always is)

Some of them are only cast out through Prayer and Fasting....

the spiritual world and the physical world do over lap, and intertwine with each other.... .What!?!?!?, you think i am joking?!?!

if you are a spirit being walking around this world in a physical body, we are in both worlds, the spiritual and the physical.... to walk with God we have to live a spiritual life on this physical planet, a planet that The Most Holy, Most High Spirit (GOD) created from nothing, just by speaking the Word.

anyways, many times people have left a house (or building) because of spirits hanging around, we purchased a house that had been used by druggies, and while working on it, our son, walked upstairs to do some work for us and came back down pale as a sheet (not ghost)...... we asked him what happened, and he told us that there were someone up there, sitting in a circle when he got to the top of the stairs, we asked him who? and how many? he said they were not people, and there was (3 or 4, i do not remember)....

Teresa and me, went over, opened the front door, and you could feel the thickness in the air, hard to breath it was so thick...

we left the front door open, walked upstairs, and with anointing oil, we rebuked the spirits, commanded them to leave, anointed each room and the walls and windows and doors as we started at the far ends of the rooms and moved towards the stairs, then down the stairs and towards the front door, doing each room as we came to it....

later, as we were trying to set this house up to rent, even advertising it for rent, we had only one application a month for 4 months, and none of them had any thing to support them being able to rent it...... and they never called back when we tried to contact them for more information...... when walking through town one day, I was asking the Lord why it would not rent, Teresa was in Wichita at a woman's conference, and the Lord told me that I was not going to rent it, that He wanted it for a PRAYER HOUSE.... Hence forth, SHILOH..... so I went into the house, and walked upstairs, and started seeing what it was to be like...... cool, I could see kneeling benches, chairs, tables shelves, books, and could even envision people there praying and studying......

I thought that would be wonderful..... later, my flesh kicked in..... "Lord, how am i going to tell Teresa that we are not going to rent our best house?" guess what? no answer.......

that night, i stewed about it almost all night, didn't sleep well at all, for we have always worked together on stuff like this, and here I was going to tell her this is how it is going to be......

the next day, when she got back, i went to pick her up at the church, and I said, Your not going to believe what the Lord told me? at the same time she was saying your not going to believe what the Lord showed me........

yeah, that's right, she had the same message on Saturday, as I did on Saturday, 180 miles away from each other......

how ever you have to do it, get them demons out. a Child of God has the Power in them, through the Holy Spirit. there is a spirit that will try and cast doubt upon that power, and if you allow it will cause you to falter. this is where it takes prayer and fasting, study and study and communion with God, through Christ.

WARNING::::::::::

SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS NOT A GAME..... IT IS FOR KEEPS... IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED, YOU WILL FIND YOUR BACK SIDE BEING KICKED LIKE IF IT WAS A MULE KICKING YOU.....

and

IF YOU ARE NOT VIGILANT ABOUT KEEPING THE HOUSE CLEAN, THE SPIRIT YOU KICKED OUT WILL BE COMING BACK WITH A BUNCH OF HIS BUDDIES.... AND THEY WILL MOVE RIGHT BACK IN AND TAKE OVER JUST AS IF THEY OWNED THE PLACE....

DO NOT GIVE THEM AN INCH. TAKE BACK WHAT THEY HAVE STOLE FROM YOU.....

satan and his demons do not ......DO NOT ...... have any power over a Child of God...... REBUKE THEM...... just as Jesus did, as Paul did, as others have done THROUGH JESUS, THE TRUE SON OF THE LIVING GOD......

if you are not up to it, get some one else that is known to be a warrior.....

mike

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

mike.... :rolleyes:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Quoting Mike- IF YOU ARE NOT VIGILANT ABOUT KEEPING THE HOUSE CLEAN, THE SPIRIT YOU KICKED OUT WILL BE COMING BACK WITH A BUNCH OF HIS BUDDIES.... AND THEY WILL MOVE RIGHT BACK IN AND TAKE OVER JUST AS IF THEY OWNED THE PLACE....

Response - In reading the following verses I find no suggestion that this is speaking of a Christian, but unto a wicked generation which Jesus was speaking to.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Matthew 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Matthew 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

This unclean spirit found the house still uninhabited; Christ was not there for sure. This generation tried by self righteousness to clean itself.

John 13:10. Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet (our walk), but is clean every whit:

1 Corinthians 3:16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Anyhow- just a thought

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

Chiquita, I'm glad things are better for you now. I had a similar experience in a general store we ran. One side of the store is also a house connected to the store that my mother inlaw lived in. I talked with my pastor about what was going on & he was quite dismissive of me ( guess he thought I was crazy). It left me wondering how a man of God could believe in god but not satan ( I left that church recently). I wasn't the only one who had these experiences there. While there we heard voice & saw strange things but mostly I felt like I was suffocating there. I had every doorway annointed with oil & we gathered & prayed over each one & all who entered, The next day I was in the hospital dying & the doctors couldn't figure out why. Thankfully I didn't die but have been ill ever since with an illness that i still don't know what is (was told MS, Lupus, but still don't know). My mother inlaw still lives there & has since tried to commit suicide. She has completely changed, she has cut herself off from her family & going to church is out of the question( we are praying all that will change). We haven't been there since my hospital stay & in our new home we also prayed & annointed it with oil. I think its important to put on the full armour of God each & every morning. I know there are those who don't believe this kind of stuff, I used to be one of them but I'm a skeptic no more. Thankfully I have a big wonderful God who protects me & loves me.I hope his helps you not feel alone in this & you keep doing what your doing! Keep praying & keep your faith & trust in God!! My favorite verse for strength is Isiah 40:31 so again I hope this helps you in some way. God Bless you & yours!