• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Using the Bible to explain every aspect of the physical world is almost impossible. It's not a science book. It does, though shed light on many things.

Rather, the Bible is God's instuction manual for our understanding of Him. It was given by Him through men so that we may have an understanding (in human terms) of His love for us. God has blessed us with some understanding of the world and certainly we learn more about it every day.

Those blessed with a higher education are there to help answer questions about how we may relate the physical existance with the spiritual. To use knowledge to try and discredit God's word is to rebel against Him and His love for us.

Read and see that in the end times (and I am not sure just where we are in that time frame) that we will be blinded by our own learning.

We become fools, searching for any answer to pacify our fears.

Trust in Him and all His ways.

t.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Using the Bible to explain every aspect of the physical world is almost impossible. It's not a science book. It does, though shed light on many things.

I agree completely, the bible is a book about how to go to heaven not how the heavens go. What is important is that God created all things; things seen and unseen, things known and unknown. Nothing exists that wasn't created by the hand of God.