• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

Last night I dreamt that me and my family and friends were on vacation. All the kids were running around having a good time. Some of the kids came upon a half empty pool and even though they were told to stay away from it they didn't. They fell in. some where hanging on the sides dangerously while others fell completely into the pool.

We were all standing around thinking how to get them out, but we couldn't help them. All of a sudden the form of a man started to form in the pool next to the kids who had fallen in. Before He was even completely formed He was helping one kid after another to safety.

I stood on the side of the pool watching the whole thing amazed. When the last kid was safely back on the ground I stood and watched the kids. They seemed so unaffected by what had happened. The Man who had helped them walked up to me and stood beside me. I glanced at Him then turned back at the kids. I asked Him why did the kids fall into the pool? He said something that really have me thinking.

He said sadly, it happens because My children will not completely accept what I have already done for them.

I got the impression that it would happen again and again even though I don't remember Him saying so and I knew that the kids fallen into the pool wasn't exactly what He was talking about. He was refering to the many different messes that His children get into in this world.

I just thought I would share.

God bless you

Jacqueline

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

:noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/13/1949

Last night I dreamt that me and my family and friends were on vacation. All the kids were running around having a good time. Some of the kids came upon a half empty pool and even though they were told to stay away from it they didn't. They fell in. some where hanging on the sides dangerously while others fell completely into the pool.

We were all standing around thinking how to get them out, but we couldn't help them. All of a sudden the form of a man started to form in the pool next to the kids who had fallen in. Before He was even completely formed He was helping one kid after another to safety.

I stood on the side of the pool watching the whole thing amazed. When the last kid was safely back on the ground I stood and watched the kids. They seemed so unaffected by what had happened. The Man who had helped them walked up to me and stood beside me. I glanced at Him then turned back at the kids. I asked Him why did the kids fall into the pool? He said something that really have me thinking.

He said sadly, it happens because My children will not completely accept what I have already done for them.

I got the impression that it would happen again and again even though I don't remember Him saying so and I knew that the kids fallen into the pool wasn't exactly what He was talking about. He was refering to the many different messes that His children get into in this world.

I just thought I would share.

God bless you

Jacqueline

How true,

The only way out of the pool, is Knowing God's word, Believing God's word and Acting on God's word.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Wow! Out of the drowning sea and onto the solid Rock.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I wish I would have dreams with the Lord in it! Instead I have dreams about the enemy and battle!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

I wish I would have dreams with the Lord in it! Instead I have dreams about the enemy and battle!

be encouraged, you most probably have been called to intercede in prayer...what a gift!!!!! what a calling!!!!! :emot-pray:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Me too, Blien, I would LOVE to have the Lord show up in a dream. But no, I don't even get dreams about the enemy and battle... it's always something like I'm wandering through someone else's house or wore mismatched clothes to work or got in an accident, or all my hair fell out.....stupid stuff. At least some of you can discuss your dreams; people just laugh at mine! :emot-poke:

Me too, Blien, I would LOVE to have the Lord show up in a dream. But no, I don't even get dreams about the enemy and battle... it's always something like I'm wandering through someone else's house or wore mismatched clothes to work or got in an accident, or all my hair fell out.....stupid stuff. At least some of you can discuss your dreams; people just laugh at mine! :emot-poke:

No worries, I have silly dreams too of my teeth falling out or being weak or something else of the sort. Whatever that means anyway.... does anyone know what that means? I heard it means that somone is going to get pregnant if my memory serves me correctly.. makes sense too because when a woman is pregnant, the enamle on the teeth become weaker because of a lack of minerals.. i.e. bones are being created for the baby. Anyway.. I going way off topic here. And I'm a guy so it can't be me who that dream is about lol... Is that what the dream means though?

be encouraged, you most probably have been called to intercede in prayer...what a gift!!!!! what a calling!!!!! :emot-poke:

Is that really what it means???? Someone told me something similar about a year ago this time.. not that I was to be an intercessory but rather that I was a warrior.. someone in particular from the Bible. Perhaps I have his spirit??? Hm.... and I do enjoy frustrating the enemy's plans.. lol... I think you are on to something! It's making a lot of sense in terms of what I've been through for the past 2 years.... But why did you say that, I'm curious? Did a friend of yours end up the same way somehow?