IGNORED

Muslim intentions to take over the UK

Man,

I know this is their intent and it may indeed happen in some countries, we see it happening now. What I don't think is that at least here in the US that will happen. And as I said I don't believe it is islam in the verse although they do have a lot of the criteria. Gotta run now but will try and get back to you about this hopefully tomorrow.

How many people knew what a muslim was before the attack on the World Trade Center? Sure, they've been doing this kind of stuff for decades, but who really knew who they were?

Other than the christians raising a stink about prayer in schools, the Ten Commandments being removed from public view, and a few other things, the only other religious group to make themselves known in this country are muslims.

They are demanding, not asking, but demanding time and a place for their prayers in the workplace and our schools. And we're accommodating them.

Just last month Tyson Foods was going to do away with Labor Day, a legal american holiday, and replace it with a muslim holy day.

The Imams who screamed racial prejudice at a Minneapolis airport a year or so ago, have changed the laws so that anyone who suspects a muslim of being a terrorist, can be sued.

Muslim taxi drivers here in Minnesota don't have to pick up anyone they feel violates their religion.

Muslims can't handle pork, yet they apply for jobs where people come in contact with pork all day long and they demand to be accommodated. And we do.

Right now we have two muslims in Washington. There may be more, but I'm only aware of 2. And that's not counting the ones who are holding office in all the little communities across the country.

The muslims have a foothold in this country and they're not going to lose it.

Take a look at the rest of the world. Take a look at how the muslims are imposing their religious will on all the countries they live in.

It's coming. We can't stop it. They are going to destroy this country and everything it stands for, and there's nothing we can do about. They are using the laws we put into place for their benefit. They have the financial backing to get it done and they're gonna do it.

In the future, The United States of America won't be here. It may not happen in my lifetime or my childrens, but someday, the U.S.A. will cease to exist.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,926
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Man,

I know this is their intent and it may indeed happen in some countries, we see it happening now. What I don't think is that at least here in the US that will happen. And as I said I don't believe it is islam in the verse although they do have a lot of the criteria. Gotta run now but will try and get back to you about this hopefully tomorrow.

How many people knew what a muslim was before the attack on the World Trade Center? Sure, they've been doing this kind of stuff for decades, but who really knew who they were?

Other than the christians raising a stink about prayer in schools, the Ten Commandments being removed from public view, and a few other things, the only other religious group to make themselves known in this country are muslims.

They are demanding, not asking, but demanding time and a place for their prayers in the workplace and our schools. And we're accommodating them.

Just last month Tyson Foods was going to do away with Labor Day, a legal american holiday, and replace it with a muslim holy day.

The Imams who screamed racial prejudice at a Minneapolis airport a year or so ago, have changed the laws so that anyone who suspects a muslim of being a terrorist, can be sued.

Muslim taxi drivers here in Minnesota don't have to pick up anyone they feel violates their religion.

Muslims can't handle pork, yet they apply for jobs where people come in contact with pork all day long and they demand to be accommodated. And we do.

Right now we have two muslims in Washington. There may be more, but I'm only aware of 2. And that's not counting the ones who are holding office in all the little communities across the country.

The muslims have a foothold in this country and they're not going to lose it.

Take a look at the rest of the world. Take a look at how the muslims are imposing their religious will on all the countries they live in.

It's coming. We can't stop it. They are going to destroy this country and everything it stands for, and there's nothing we can do about. They are using the laws we put into place for their benefit. They have the financial backing to get it done and they're gonna do it.

In the future, The United States of America won't be here. It may not happen in my lifetime or my childrens, but someday, the U.S.A. will cease to exist.

It's true, Man.

They are hell-bent on imposing their religion on the nations of the world. At the point of a sword, eventually, if they can not do it by peaceful means.

Anybody who takes the time to research muslim documentation, ideals and intentions can see this quite clearly. But our governments continue to bend over backwards to accommodate them........to our own hurt.

If the muslims had their way, it would be an absolute disaster......not only for Christians, but for the civil liberties of the populations in general.

And I don't believe for one minute that I'm being 'alarmist'.

If one wishes to be alarmed, they have only to hear the words from the mouths of the muslims themselves regarding their 'obligations' under their ideology.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

There isn't anything that you wrote that I disagree with yet I still have doubts where islam is the what Dan. is talking about. In order for one to have islam to take over the whole world or even a country there must be unity and have the army to control the unity and where the radicals seem to have at least the will to have an army they in their own religion don't have as much unity as we give them credit for. Of course in 50 years or so that could change. I have no problem being an alarmist myself when I see something coming around that is wrong, evil, as it opposes Christ and the true God and islam at least in the radical form is exactly that.

Now that there are supposedly no borders in Europe except natural borders, islam feels through immigration they are the rightful heirs to the lands they live in yet not all muslims feel that way and its too bad that they just don't want to raise up and put down that uprising amoungst themselves. Thats one of the bruhahas that is going on here in the states, border, language and culture hmm whatever that means here in a nation of immigrants. Yet many feel as though the immigrants wherever they have come from are not trying to fit into the American ideals and its true but there are many more of us that will not allow or at least are willing to stand in what we believe in. I have know many middle easterns over the last 20 years that have come here with the intent of keeping their religion only to have their kids go to American schools and fight to adopt the western lifestyle. Of course you are right that in our great grandkids lifetime this could change but with the global agenda its going to be hard for islam to have a dominate place in anything just like christianity will not be able to be preached nor practiced as we do now. In this day and age of nothing but political correctness we are forcing ourself to bow down to everything not just islam but to all who want their so called fair share of it all. I see it all as an agenda whether it be islam, gay pride or whatever it is at the moment. Its all about self and not about God! Ok I will get off my soap box! :noidea:

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

And I don't believe for one minute that I'm being 'alarmist'.

I don't believe you are being an alarmist at all. I happen to agree with your assesment of what is going on in Britan and all of Europe, they do want to take over and make no secret about it. The only thing I was disagreeing with is that Dan. 7:23 is talking about islam and as I believe I said I could be wrong, only time will tell.

The only thing I was disagreeing with is that Dan. 7:23 is talking about islam and as I believe I said I could be wrong, only time will tell.

Even if it is wrong, the Nation of Islam is branching out to all four corners of the earth.

You ever wonder about the saints mentioned Revelation? The ones who were beheaded because of their witness for Christ?

Now think about what the muslims do to people who don't convert.

Read the entire chapter 7 of Daniel.

If the muslims had their way, it would be an absolute disaster......not only for Christians, but for the civil liberties of the populations in general.

And that what just blows me away.

One doesn't have to be a believer in God to see the writing on the wall.

These people come right out and tell us what their plans are, and the world just sits back and goes.............."ok".

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,926
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

You have a good point there, Man.

When I first got on the internet a few years ago, I frequented a few 'extreme' sites. Sites that showed butchery beyond the comprehension of civilized people, carried out by muslims.

Didn't take me long to realize that such things weren't edifying, so I don't go there any more. I've seen enough. But I've studied Islam for perhaps 30 years in total.

But I did learn that they take great delight in cutting off the heads of captive, helpless prisoners. This they do with great relish, laughing about it as they do it, and shouting their oft repeated phrase......'false god akhbar'

Their religion calls for these infidels to be 'slaughtered like goats.'

I don't know of anyone else in the earth today who does such things.

I am a die-hard opponent of Islam, as probably shows through in my posts. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Undercover in British Mosques

Very interesting series of documentaries on the true teachings of Islam.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

A few years ago, I was at my muslim sister in laws home, and on her kitchen table was a fancy expensive looking pamphlet, published by a group like CAIR. (I wish I could recall who this was.) This was before 9/11 and I didnt think a whole lot about it, but the topic of the pamphlet was "How to take control of the US away from the Jews." It outlined their coordinated plan on how to get control of the US. They talked about infiltrating the government, the media etc. When my sis in law saw me looking at it, she grabbed it out of my hand and mumbled something about how her mother gave this to her. My sister in law is a moderate muslim, married to an infidel, drinks, smokes etc. She isnt an extremist. Since then, Ive been watching this plan actually take place in my city.

Many folks will tell you they are trying to take over. Many will tell you it is organized plan. Many dont believe it though. I saw it for myself. Its real. The threat of islam taking over is real. Its just a matter of when it happens.

Guest shiloh357

CAIR has made it clear that Islam is not in the US to be equal to all other religions but their intent is supplant ALL religions an to make Islam the ONLY acceptable relgion on earth.

Their intention is to conquer the US demographically, since they cannot conquer us militarily.