• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

As a big fan of Ray Boltz , this so saddens or even sickens me to hear, but even in these times should not surprize me for the scriptures say Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

here is a link where Boltz himself says it all http://www.rayboltz.com/#

and a link to a church he attends and what they believe http://www.mccchurch.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Resources

heart broken :emot-questioned:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Oh man! I guess I will be crushing my Ray Boltz CD. What a disappointment!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

So, you are going to turn on him because he has sin in his life? Must be nice to be perfect. You have proven him right about how he would be treated.

I am a white male Southern Baptist preacher. I was lead to the LOARD buy a black homosexual servant of GOD. Not an unrepentant sinner who is a disgrace to the name JESUS, a sinner struggling for freedom from his sins.

I am going to say this bluntly, it sickens me that Christians, once again, choose to shoot their wounded. JESUS will still love him and except him into his arms with love and joy that he trusted HIM for his salvation.

I know that I just ruffled some feathers and that some may take this as an opening for another heated arguement. OOPs, o well.

As for me, the next special i sing in church will be "the Anchor Holds"

Edited by kross

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You're right, we shouldn't hate.

But it is still heart-breaking.

Prayers the Ray find deliverance.

So, you are going to turn on him because he has sin in his life? Must be nice to be perfect. You have proven him right about how he would be treated.

I am a white male Southern Baptist preacher. I was lead to the LOARD buy a black homosexual servant of GOD. Not an unrepentant sinner who is a disgrace to the name JESUS, a sinner struggling for freedom from his sins.

I am going to say this bluntly, it sickens me that Christians, once again, choose to shoot their wounded. JESUS will still love him and except him into his arms with love and joy that he trusted HIM for his salvation.

I know that I just ruffled some feathers and that some may take this as an opening for another heated arguement. OOPs, o well.

I am not going to TURN on anyone. I choose to allow my mind and home to be filled with music that is brought out of people whose lives speak of Jesus Christ. When I know that someone who produces music unto the Lord is living a life of hypocrisy, I remove that from me. It is not anointed.

Mu breaking my CD's doesn't hurt Ray Boltz. I will pray for him today now that I am apprised of his lifestyle. My refusing to listen to music that has no anointing for me is a choice I make.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The difference is, friend, that the Metropolitan Community Church does not require REPENTANCE for Homosexuality. Indeed they teach that 'Gay is good.' This is not a wounded brother crying out for help; a ''sinner STRUGGLING FOR FREEDOM FROM HIS SINS' as you put it. It is one deceived of satan who WANTS TO LIVE IN HIS SIN, and expects us to proclaim that his sin is good.

This IS 'an unrepentent sinner who is a disgrace to the name Jesus........'

"Our wounded,' my eye! This is a Christ rejecter who has chosen to drag Jesus Christ's Name into the depths of his chosen depravity and put the saving blood to an open, public disgrace!

The difference is, friend, that the Metropolitan Community Church does not require REPENTANCE for Homosexuality. Indeed they teach that 'Gay is good.' This is not a wounded brother crying out for help; a ''sinner STRUGGLING FOR FREEDOM FROM HIS SINS' as you put it. It is one deceived of satan who WANTS TO LIVE IN HIS SIN, and expects us to proclaim that his sin is good.

"Our wounded,' my eye! This is a Christ rejecter who has chosen to drag Jesus Christ's Name into the depths of his chosen depravity and put the saving blood to an open, public disgrace!

Indeed that is a big difference, Leonard! :emot-questioned:

You're right, we shouldn't hate.

But it is still heart-breaking.

Prayers the Ray find deliverance.

:emot-questioned:

Indeed that is a big difference, Leonard! :emot-questioned:

And isnt it unfortunate that a man has to go to that kind of church to find love and compassion in his struggles.