• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

Hey Bro! I also have fibromyalgia and Hep C. I have had my neck broke and fused and my back operated on. All of which should have me paralyzed, if not dead, but God brought me through. It took continuing faith in Him, but He came through. I say this in hope to encourage you to not give up.

My breakthrough came after I gave up everything that did not bring honor to Him. This was done by the changing of my heart and mind through the work of the Holy Spirit. He brought to me convictions of what I was holding onto that allowed sin into my life.

God Bless!

In His Love,

Alan

i understand what your sayin but i dont feel like that.......latest problem i have torn muscles in my spine and a torn rotatorcuff im crippled and cant walk real well. my wife has a cold...and she makes me cook dinner for everyone while she lays down on the couch and watches tv......how can GOD help me when i gotta live with this crap.....oak

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

May I suggest you just say no. You are the head of the house and have every reason to put your foot down. Not doing so only encourages her to continue abusing you. That, my friend, is your choice.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/06/1949

still praying for you, oak , in england i have what they call a contact care alarm, its connected to home phone , i wear an alarm butten round my neck. if i have a fall i press that and ppl in charge of it contact my family or send doc out, do they have something like that in us its run by local gov,why not get someone to look into it bless you :thumbsup::emot-highfive:

its called life alert here in the states and my wife thinks its a waste and that i dont need it......oak

sweet oak im sorry to hear thats how our wife feels as to me its a lifeline, i will pray, for God to soften her heart,over it, we care so much for you oak we are here for you, :thumbsup::laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

May I suggest you just say no. You are the head of the house and have every reason to put your foot down. Not doing so only encourages her to continue abusing you. That, my friend, is your choice.

:whistling::laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Stand up, oakleaf. Love yourself enough to defend yourself against husband abuse. Feed yourself, feed the children, but let her fend for herself. She will get the message.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

Praying for you dear brother and for God to change your wife's heart.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Praying for you and know that our God is almighty and CAN make a way.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I agree; if someone is that insensitive they need a dose of reality. :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Hey Bro! I also have fibromyalgia and Hep C. I have had my neck broke and fused and my back operated on. All of which should have me paralyzed, if not dead, but God brought me through. It took continuing faith in Him, but He came through. I say this in hope to encourage you to not give up.

My breakthrough came after I gave up everything that did not bring honor to Him. This was done by the changing of my heart and mind through the work of the Holy Spirit. He brought to me convictions of what I was holding onto that allowed sin into my life.

God Bless!

In His Love,

Alan

i understand what your sayin but i dont feel like that.......latest problem i have torn muscles in my spine and a torn rotatorcuff im crippled and cant walk real well. my wife has a cold...and she makes me cook dinner for everyone while she lays down on the couch and watches tv......how can GOD help me when i gotta live with this crap.....oak

God can do anything, brother, never forget that, but I don't believe He wants you to be abused. I ache for you every time I read your posts. If you know you can't, and shouldn't, do these things....don't do them. I continue to pray for you daily and for your wife as well. :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

God Bless!

In His Love,

Alan

God can do anything, brother, never forget that, but I don't believe He wants you to be abused. I ache for you every time I read your posts. If you know you can't, and shouldn't, do these things....don't do them. I continue to pray for you daily and for your wife as well. :noidea:

leaving her is an option always is...but where would i go?????how would i get there?????how can i get my special equipment out ??????? ive put my foot down many times and ive endured the nasty names callin and stuff......i need a vehicle to move out i need a place to move to and i have special equipment for cripples that aint small and light and need special transportation.....you think leavin is easy think again.......i also have my grandkids to think about who will take care of them while everyone else goes to work......i dont know what to do.....oak