IGNORED

How to recognise followers' of Satan

Guest peach7

Guest peach7

Satan's followers walk, talk and dress (even jewelry) like us; how can we tell who is a true christian? :a2:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ask them to tell you that Jesus came in the flesh and He is Lord of all and Lucifer is defeated. I have not ever had a Luciferian/Satanist repeat this to me.

Sam

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There may will be some deceived peple who think they are true believers but are not that might say that, but not true followers of Lucifer.

Sam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Matt 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them;

Fruit is idenified in the 5th ch of Galations.

"Fruit of the Spirit"

"Acts of the flesh"

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

Somewhat along the lines Sam suggested here -

1 John 4:1-2

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God

Yep, seems like a pretty good way to me too :laugh:

In His service,

Bob

Guest kitkat

I agree with all of the above.

You can also recognize whether someone is truly a Christian or not, if they have love in their hearts and show love for God's people and others.

"By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if we have love one to another" Jn.13:35

Another way to recognize if someone is a true Christian and a follower God's ways is, if they make a practice of obeying all of the ten commandments as well as many other laws of God.

Jesus says, "If you love me, keep my commandments" Jn.14:15

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/13/1972

unfortunately i think the churches have followers of Satan in there trying to get us to slip us up..............

but we have to be discerning ......wolves in sheeps clothing......unfortunately they are sneaky and ciniving.... :suspect:

Matt 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them;"Fruit of the Spirit"

I dont know if there are lots of us but i can sense when evil spirits are roaming////ugh :x: .....discerning i guess......i also know when i am being attacked ...... :oww:

How can light stand with darkness???each one cannot stand the other.....interestinghuh

and the end to all this is..................

FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES POWERS RULERS OF DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD.....SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS ......

PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD SO THAT YOU WILL STAND AGAINST THE WILES OF THE DEVIL/........

I dont know if this makes sense but i can sense when a person has demonic influence happening .....its like an uneasy feeling and that is when you just start praying until it leaves ...........

Resist the devil and he will flee

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/29/1989

Dear Peach,

Well first off I believe that you would be able to tell by the way the person acts if they truly have God in their life.I also believe that God will help you know this when you really feel unable to tell.I came to a situation kind of like this a few years ago.I was in a walmart and a man walked up to me and started talking casually to me about many different things.I all of the sudden got this overwhelming feel inside almost like someone saying "get away from this man as quickly as possible" and so I did.I found out later that he was a very bad man and was actually put in prison right after our little meeting.So how this ties into how you would know if a person was maybe satanic I truly believe God would give you a feeling like that about someone if maybe this person was trying to harm you or something else.God Bless! ur sis in christ

Chancer

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I agree with Chancer. I think God will help you. I can tell these things in person - on the boards it's a little harder. If I get a strange feeling about someone on the boards, I tend to second-guess myself because I don't trust my feelings because I'm going by text. But in person, I definitely know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Churches are loaded with people who pray and fellowship, then when they get home, forget God untill the next Sunday...

I can tell what I think is a Christian by the way they drive...LOL

Christians yield and brake and let you in a lane...etc.

People who claim to be saved and yet live their life as if they were equal to God are in for a big surprise...Satan has deceived them...IMHO