other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I can see where you are going with this discussion and I can not go there without getting very deeply involved in secret societies in ways that would be much too difficult to write about in this forum. To do so lightly would be extremely offensive to too many people, and I simply don't have the time to deal with the entire story in enough detail to be fully understood, and very few here would spend the time reading several hundred pages anyway. So :x: :x: :x:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dove2

It is so interesting to read and know about all of those secret societies it is a shame that you won't get into that. There is a lot of information but many would not accept it anyway.

I can see where you are going with this discussion and I can not go there without getting very deeply involved in secret societies in ways that would be much too difficult to write about in this forum. To do so lightly would be extremely offensive to too many people, and I simply don't have the time to deal with the entire story in enough detail to be fully understood, and very few here would spend the time reading several hundred pages anyway. So :x: :x: :x:

Plus "they" would probably come after you, right????

Yod, I really doubt it for as dove2 says a lot of it some won't accept anyway and there is no real reason to separate myself from good people over something we really can't have a lot of effect on anyway. Their plans are very far along and they really don't hide things as much as they did 100 years ago, so... I really don't think they consider me as much of a threat, and considering they are going to kill most of us anyway..... why would they bother with little old me up front.

It was all set in stone many many years ago and it will come to pass. My adventure is to share things as they come up and to try and not have people deceived as things come together, and it is coming together quickly now.

But enough of the down side of life for the return of our master/brother/savoir grows nearer each day. We do need to look over our shoulder now and then and down a bit each day, but not to take our eyes off looking up for too long. The main reason for looking over your shoulder is to see what might be sneaking up to surprise us, and look down to make sure our footing is on a firm foundation.

If we are on a firm footing, with the Spirit at our back we'll all be ok even if/when they do kill us, for we will not really die. I know, for He told me so......

Sam

It is so interesting to read and know about all of those secret societies it is a shame that you won't get into that. There is a lot of information but many would not accept it anyway.

Dove2, you are sooooo right.

Keep an eye on Jerusalem, but also look elswhere for those who call themselves Jews but are not, those are the dangerous ones to maybe still avoid.... those are the ones President Wilson warned not to speak evil of, above a whisper.

There I go again, getting all melodramatic :laugh:

Sam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Brad read verse 2 of the same chapter, that might give you a clue or a hint of which city Revelation is talking about. Better yet get a Recovery Version of the NT and read the study notes on the whole chapter.

Eric it would be fair then to say that we both agree that this city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt was or is Jerusalem.

So then please tell me is it Jerusalem before 70 AD or Jerusalem after 1948?

And does Rev.11:7,8 happen in the future or has it been fulfilled before 70AD?

If Ronald is right that the book of Revelations was written after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD then Rev.11:7,8 must be speaking of Jerusalem after 1948 because Jerusalem would have been destroyed by the time John wrote Revelations. It is funny that John never mentioned Jerusalem being destroyed Hummmmm.

Revelations 11

The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

It is funny that John never mentioned Jerusalem being destroyed Hummmmm.

Not really...it could have been 20-25 years in the past by then....

John did mention measuring the size of a Temple that didn't correspond to anything in Jerusalem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

John did mention measuring the size of a Temple that didn't correspond to anything in Jerusalem

And, what need would there have been to have mentioned it? If it is set in a futuristic setting, as all here except for Brad will agree, it would be quite obvious that in some point at time it would be rebuilt. Obviously we are talking a modern era Jerusalem here. Of course, I suppose a great majority of all scholars are wrong in their date setting of this book and the minority preterist movement alone is right.

Brad read verse 2 of the same chapter, that might give you a clue or a hint of which city Revelation is talking about. Better yet get a Recovery Version of the NT and read the study notes on the whole chapter.

Eric it would be fair then to say that we both agree that this city spiritually called Sodon and Egypt was or is Jerusalem.

So then please tell me is it Jerusalem before 70 AD or Jerusalem after 1948?

And does Rev.11:7,8 happen in the future or has it been fulfilled before 70AD?

If Ronald is right that the book of Revelations was written after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD then Rev.11:7,8 must be speaking of Jerusalem after 1948 because Jerusalem would have been destroyed by the time John wrote Revelations. It is funny that John never mentioned Jerusalem being destroyed Hummmmm.

Revelations 11

The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Can anyone answer these questions or not.

And, what need would there have been to have mentioned it? If it is set in a futuristic setting, as all here except for Brad will agree, it would be quite obvious that in some point at time it would be rebuilt. Obviously we are talking a modern era Jerusalem here. Of course, I suppose a great majority of all scholars are wrong in their date setting of this book and the minority preterist movement alone is right.

If this be the case Ronald would you agree that John called this so-called modern day Jerusalem Sodom and Egypt. If so why would God have shown this to John that this so-called modern day Jerusalem is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt.

Is this not the Great City where Jesus is to reign on the thrown of David forever?

You see this is where the futuristic view leads us to believe.

I remain a Preterist because I believe that Jerusalem has paid dearly for shed blood from Abel to all the Prophets killed, Jesus and the first century saints before 70 AD.

Rev.11:7,8 does not apply to Jerusalem today as the futuristic view leads many to believe.

How sad that those hold to a futuristic view who love Jerusalem today. unknowingly call it Sodom and Egypt.