• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

I'm not sure there is a "good way" to ask this question. So, here is goes. I am noticing a lot of spiritual activity in my home. It seems to be increasing as Samhain approaches. I know that sound strange, but it's really happening. It's been before my husband died before things have been this intense. But, herein is the issue: I can't tell if it's good or bad. I just know they are spirits.

I have prayed and it doesn't go away. So, what's up?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

I'm not sure there is a "good way" to ask this question. So, here is goes. I am noticing a lot of spiritual activity in my home. It seems to be increasing as Samhain approaches. I know that sound strange, but it's really happening. It's been before my husband died before things have been this intense. But, herein is the issue: I can't tell if it's good or bad. I just know they are spirits.

How do you know they're spirits? What's happening?

I can hear them and see them.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I would say that is bad.

If you can find a good spirit filled preacher or a real good prayer warrior, I would get then there with anointing oil and prayer and really clean house.

When I lived in East Tawas, MI. it seemed like every house in town had a ghost. Most of the people just ignored it, but they are demonic things and they make life rougher than it has to be.

We chased a few out of the houses of the prayer warriors. But, it is my experience, these come by prayer and fasting.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I agree with you Kross... That sounds like good advice to me...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/01/1971

I'm replying because I have dealt with things of this nature most of my life. Let me start with reminding you about the POWER in Jesus' name. However I will advise you to let the Holy Spirit lead you...DO NOT attemp this on your own.The Holy Spirit thru me has asked for a name .. they have names believe it or not.

Start cleaning out your home. Anything that appears unG-dly get rid of it! I have burned items before.Pray not only in your home but below and above...in HIS name. After that I have placed oil on all the doorways and windows. Do have a prayer warrior with you..pray,pray and pray for wisdom regarding this matter.

Greater is HE that is in you, then he that is in the world!

Julia

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Have you contacted the pastor who help you so much? I think you councelor and that pastor can help you in this situation. They have helped you before, so I think they would be the best ones for you to go to.

Draw close to Jesus and remember that you are a child of the King. These spirits may be threatening but they have no power over a Christian. They can sense that you are spiritually weak, but they are lying spirits and have no right to be near you.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There are no good "spirits". Anything disembodied is a demon. If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, then He has given you authority to simply remove demons from your home. To do anything but evict them is dallying in the occult. You need to pray constantly anyway. But to rid your home of the enemy, you need to speak to it, casting it out in the name of esus Christ. There's no pussy-footing around when it comes to this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/27/1981

Grow more intimate in a relationship with your Lord Jesus Christ (which is exactly what He want's you to do (1 Corinthians 1:9, Hebrews 7:19, 10:22, James 4:8, 1 John 1:3)). When you draw near, He draws near...when He draws near, light commeth...when light commeth, darkness flees...when darkness flees, there is fullness of Joy and all the other fruits of the Spirit (Galations 5:22). It all comes down to this...How is your relationship with the Lord? I just checked my heart tonight on the same thing...needless to say there is work to be done...but who can't say the same? It's a growing process...relationships don't form overnight...it takes time, and as you get to know Him better...the meaning of life becomes more relevant. I Love ya sister...keep on,

J

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/26/1948

I would say that is bad.

If you can find a good spirit filled preacher or a real good prayer warrior, I would get then there with anointing oil and prayer and really clean house.

When I lived in East Tawas, MI. it seemed like every house in town had a ghost. Most of the people just ignored it, but they are demonic things and they make life rougher than it has to be.

We chased a few out of the houses of the prayer warriors. But, it is my experience, these come by prayer and fasting.

You don't need a preacher. You have authority of a believer and incarnate beings must obey the word of faith. I have sent demons fleeing by the word. Start here:

Job 5:8 I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:

Job 5:9 Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:

Job 5:10 Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:

Job 5:11 To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.

Job 5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform [their] enterprise.

Job 5:13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

Job 5:14 They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.

Job 5:15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.

Job 5:16 So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

dear friend,

blessings!

put on the full armor of God. lacking in one place will leave you vunerable to the enemy *hugs

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

14Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,

15and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;

16in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints

:thumbsup:

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David