IGNORED

WN: Supreme Court may hear Obama citizenship suit - Washington Times

WorthyNewsBot

We don't have to march on Washington yet. We have a case going on in court right now.

This case has been going on for how long now? January's right around the corner.

Once he comes into power, many of your options will be cut off.

By the way, I am not hiding on the internet. I signed my name when I wrote my letter to the Supreme Court and to my Congressman and Senator. I also sign my name when I write letters to the editor. I have people come up to me all the time saying how they liked a letter I wrote in defense of McCain, Dole or whatever I happened to be writing about. I was in Michigan and told an Obama supporter his candidate was a bafoon, and an Obama supporter in Ohio he was a communist. Don't be giving me this nonsense about hiding out on the internet.

Do you actually think anyone who can do anything, reads those letters? How many people just like you write letters everyday?

If those letters had the power you think they do, something would have been done by now.

In forty-some days, Obama takes control.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Running Gator...

You keep trying to use the "Certificate of Live Birth" used by factcheck.org as proof that Obama was born in America. The truth is...that document doesn't prove origin of birth. It ONLY proves that a person was born, and that the family registered that birth in the State of Hawaii. It is commonly referred to as a short-form COLB. What Obama needs to provide is the Long-Form Birth Certificate which will include the name of the hospital, the doctors, and the state seal, dated on the day he was born. The document that you keep referring to was stamped in 2007, with a seal from 2008.

This issue has nothing to do with the situation with Algore in 2000. The reason we complained then was because algore lost the election, then demanded eight recounts (all of which he lost), and then attempted to steal the election by using the Supreme Court. We are not trying to steal the election from Obama. We are trying to make sure that the Constitution of our Country is upheld. If SCOTUS hears this case and tells us that Obama was born in the US and is a qualified candidate...this will go away. It has ONLY risen to this level because of Obama's repeated refusal to produce the long-form certificate...and then attempting to fool people by using a COLB.

BTW...John McCain was requested to show his birth certificate because he was born out of the Country. John McCain provided his birth certificate with no problems and the issue went away. McCain was born on a US military base, which is American soil...and his birth certificate proved that.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Yes it is being spread all over the radio, internet and by word of mouth, but that does not make a lick of it true. Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Mike Savage are not unbiased sources of news.

Mr Obama has produced a valid birth certificate, i have twice posted links to copies of it on this board.

Rush, Hannity and Savage are definitely biased, that's true, but....notice that they are not going for this 'born in Kenya' story nor are they jumping on the 'fake birth certificate' bandwagon. I've said if before but it bears repeating; the RNC checked all of this out long ago and didn't find it legitimate. Why else do you think they didn't use it against Obama during the campaign? McCain would have won hands down if they had that kind of ammunition. Sometimes we just have to use the common sense God gave us and stop listening to this stuff. :cool:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Rush, Hannity and Savage are definitely biased, that's true, but....notice that they are not going for this 'born in Kenya' story nor are they jumping on the 'fake birth certificate' bandwagon. I've said if before but it bears repeating; the RNC checked all of this out long ago and didn't find it legitimate. Why else do you think they didn't use it against Obama during the campaign? McCain would have won hands down if they had that kind of ammunition. Sometimes we just have to use the common sense God gave us and stop listening to this stuff. :emot-pray:

Can you please cite evidence that the RNC checked this out and didn't find it legitimate. I think it is an assumption you are making based on what you think they would do. If you can't at least cite an RNC statement or something from the RNC claiming it is illegitimate...then maybe you shouldn't keep repeating it.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Rush, Hannity and Savage are definitely biased, that's true, but....notice that they are not going for this 'born in Kenya' story nor are they jumping on the 'fake birth certificate' bandwagon. I've said if before but it bears repeating; the RNC checked all of this out long ago and didn't find it legitimate. Why else do you think they didn't use it against Obama during the campaign? McCain would have won hands down if they had that kind of ammunition. Sometimes we just have to use the common sense God gave us and stop listening to this stuff. :emot-pray:

Can you please cite evidence that the RNC checked this out and didn't find it legitimate. I think it is an assumption you are making based on what you think they would do. If you can't at least cite an RNC statement or something from the RNC claiming it is illegitimate...then maybe you shouldn't keep repeating it.

Newsflash; I'm not a member of the RNC so there's no evidence to present. I'm using my brain and asking 'what would Karl Rove do'? Do you not understand how hard the campaigns and party operatives dig for dirt on the opposition? That there is NO way to keep a secret if you're running for office? (Just ask John Edwards.) It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the Republicans would have used this against Obama if it was legitimate. As for repeating this....I intend to keep right on doing so, regardless of your obvious consternation, Axxman. :emot-heartbeat:

I do think someone reads those letters. In the case of my representatives, I have had them write me back. In addition, I have been encouraging others to write letters. I have also signed a petition, which has a large number of signatures.

My purpose in doing this isn't that I believe I have the power to make anyone do anything. What I am doing is letting our leaders know that in spite of the media cover up of this matter, a lot of Americans know what is going on, and that we will not accept Obama as legitimate till this matter is cleared up. If the Democrats and Obama supporters want us to move on, they should be asking Obama to present his birth certificate for review. Ever wondered why they aren't doing so? Could it be they are afraid Obama is not really qualified?

Regardless as to whether or not you accept Obama as legitimate, in a little over 40 days he is taking the position of The President of the United States of America.

Once that happens, it won't matter what you think or how you feel about him. As I stated, many of your options are going to vanish. You have less than 2 months to accomplish the near impossible.

If all you guys can do is continue to complain over the internet, radio, write letters and sign petitions, Obama is going to assume power, and all your efforts will have been wasted.

If you want the government to take you serious, you guys need to march on Washington......SOON.

it has been provided, here is a copy that was provided to the world....http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

are you really that misinformed; or are you now also aiding in the deception? :emot-heartbeat:

That bogus forgery has been debunked for at least 6 months now. We have repeatedly stated that fact in this discussion a hundred times. Apparently, Obama thinks that Americans are stupid enough to fall for that counterfeited baloney...but some of us are keeping watch for those who aren't paying attention to the details.

If you would like to add something to the discussion, please start by explaining why Obama would post such a forgery? You can then explain why it doesn't matter that a candidate would so boldly attempt to deceive if there is nothing to hide?

That "certificate" is proof of attempted fraud, if nothing else.

did you ask for the Birth Certificate of John McCain? or George Bush? or Bill Clinton?

I don't remember any attempts by them to hide whether they were legally qualified for the job but I do expect them (and every other public servant) to uphold the Constitution.

citizenship in Indonesia, living there does not make one a citizen. I lived in Iran for 4.5 years as a child, does that make me an Iranian citizen?

Please....if you don't know the facts of the story then you have no intelligent response and should stay out of this until you get a grasp of the details.

One...last.....time....very....slowly

Indonesia did not allow for anyone to have dual citizenship at the time Obama lived there. Foreigners could visit but could not attend schools there.

Obama openly admits going to a muslim school which means that he most certainly was a citizen of Indonesia. They only way that could have happened would be if his mother renounced her American citizenship. Guess what that means? Obama would have to undergo repatriation upon his return to regain any citizenship he "might" have had. There is no record of that happening which means he's an illegal alien according to the immigration laws of the USA.

Furthermore, American passports were not allowed into Pakistan when Obama went there...but Indonesian and Kenyan passports were. How does one get an Indonesian or Kenyan passport? They must be either be (a) born there or (b) become a naturalized citizen.

Are you able to follow the logic yet? These are legitimate questions about Obama's citizenship that could be cleared up in a few minutes if he'd answer the questions instead of hiring lawyers to file legal motions to block the answers from being found.

This has been now been repeated multiple times for you. Please don't act like you haven't heard this again.

that is great, you dont like my view on this so you attack my faith. no wonder we Christians have such a great reputation in the world today!

All I said was that christians should be interested in letting the truth be revealed (no matter what the subject is) but ANYONE who isn't interested in knowing the truth will fall for the lie.

And actually I've never said anything about your faith but if the shoe fits, then wear it until you receive a love for the truth.

Regardless as to whether or not you accept Obama as legitimate, in a little over 40 days he is taking the position of The President of the United States of America.

Once that happens, it won't matter what you think or how you feel about him.

This is not, nor has it ever been, about what people "think" or "feel" about Obama. It's about the Constitution and the laws of the USA.

So you think that the Constitution shouldn't matter for this one person? I disagree.

And it also doesn't matter when Obama assumes power if he got there fraudulently. This story isn't going away until a birth certificate is shown and some questions about Indonesia & Pakistan are answered.

I don't trust an Obama administration with a Democrat Congress to give a whit about the law or the Constitution...but that won't stop reasonable people from asking the legitimate questions until they get fully answered; even if its after he's long gone.

I predict that all our government will do is start verifying birth certificates now instead of just accepting a candidates word for it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I agree, there is a different standard. People are asking Mr Obama to do something that has not been required by any other President Elect that I know of

Other presidential candidates have been required to prove they met the citizenship requirement. They produced proof prior to the election. Obama did not.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Yes they did . . . under the pretense he is an natural born citizen, a constitutional requirement. To date this has not irrefutably been proven.

for some unless they hold the original certificate in their hands it will never be irrefutably proven. The time for this was during the last 2 years, not now.

We protect the constitution first, that is what separates us.

And throwing out the election results now would make the constitution a joke

I strongly disagree. Holding to ones pricnicples, either individual or nation, in the face of adversity is exactly what this nation and it's constitution are all about.

This is exactly why we have a constitution. You mentioned other countries, and they were all dictatorships not democracies.

An election based on decepton is not valid. Consider this, Obama is not a natural citizen and things proceed and after being sworn in it is discovered..what then, how ridiculous will we look then to Cuba and Venezuala; and would we now be bound to change the constitution because a precedent had been set?

Good grief, even the Boy Scouts of America have admission requirements and all, not some, have to be met.

If in fact Obama is not a natural citizen and is sworn in as president it will have far more disasterous results than if it is discovered beforehand.

As a defender of the constitution, as you claim, I should think you would expect everyone to be held to the letter of the law, including, and probably most importantly the President.