• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1946

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the Holy Ones, with the intent that the living may know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. Daniel 4:17.

If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14.

If you connect the dots or add 2 and 2 together, if you believe God's Word is truth; the only conclusion is that we need to focus our energy at America's churches, not at government or U.N. etc. America is being destroyed because our churches are not following God's Word. The "falling away" of 2 Thessalonians 2, is happening now.

Ezekiel 34:2-10 is God's message to our preachers.

Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds: Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe yourselves with the wool, ye kill the ones that are fed; but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and they became meat to all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill; yea, My flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because My flock became a prey and My flock became meat to every beast of the field because there was no shepherd, neither did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and fed not My flock, therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require My flock at their hand and cause them to cease from feeding the flock, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. For I will deliver My flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you connect the dots or add 2 and 2 together, if you believe God's Word is truth; the only conclusion is that we need to focus our energy at America's churches, not at government or U.N. etc. America is being destroyed because our churches are not following God's Word. The "falling away" of 2 Thessalonians 2, is happening now.

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the falling away, but how do you heal something that is in denial of being sick?

The falling away is taking place around the world, not just in the United States.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the falling away, but how do you heal something that is in denial of being sick?

The falling away is taking place around the world, not just in the United States.

how is what is going on now any different than what has taken place in the "church" for the last 2000 years?

Well for one thing, churches didn't allow female or openly homosexual preachers, didn't perform homosexual marriages, didn't twist the word of G-d to allow such things as this.

cobalt1959

Perhaps you need to read my post again, or perhaps you need to turn on your brain? This is not church bashing. It is God's word of truth, pure and simple. How about why don't you take the lead, and do what the scripture says? REPENT!

Then tell preachers to start following God's Word, get the IRS out and stop with the preacher-indoctrination, learn God's will and do it! Take away all those divisions/denominations. Church is supposed to be a school of the Bible not a place of entertainment. READ the Bible and follow it!!

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love to be simple, and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Because I have called and ye refused,I have stretched out My hand and no man heeded, but ye have despised all My counsel and would have none of My reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh.

Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer: They shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me, because they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would have none of My counsel, and they despised all My reproof: therefore they shall eat of the fruit of their own ways, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

King Solomon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

There have been, and always will be, churches that abide the word of GOD as their strict guide.

There have been, and always will be, churches that interpret the scriptures differently than other churches.

There have been, and always will be, churches with different style and different delivery that reach different people with different tastes.

There have been, and always will be, churches that are started and run by hirelings seeking a job and an income.

It is not effective to attack with wide sweeping accusations and statements that discourage. These posts are read by new Christians who do not need to loose faith in the institution that GOD has established.

If you have a particular doctrin that you see needs to have a light shown on it, than do so.

You are correct that female and homosexual preachers is contrary to the scriptures and that churches who allow such things are adding to the weakness and influence of our body in the heavenly places. The spiritual war can not be won by compromise of the word of GOD.

IN the end times it will continue to get worse. Stand for what is right where you are and do not stand in judgement of those whom GOD has chosen who are of a different flock. Feed the sheep GOD has given to you and leave other sheep to those GOD has put over them.

Every church that is of JESUS is doing what JESUS wants it to do. The other churches are what they are and you are not going to change them. But, JESUS might use a proper post to convict those on a wrong path and bring them back to a right one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

I do believe it is as in the days of Noah. I even believe we have passed them days up as far as our wickedness.

We are trying to do away with the Laws, that is what is going on, it has become a "I make my own laws" doing away with God's Laws. this does not make it right, it just makes it so I can justify what I do.

just like the speed limit laws; the speed limit is 20 MPH in town unless other wise posted. most streets have no speed posted and the town does not have the "20 MPH limit, unless other wise posted" posted anywhere..... just because it is no longer posted, does not mean that it is not in effect (ignorance of the law (LAWS) is no excuss) they are. with out them being posted, we also do not know which roads are 20, and which roads are other speeds. we get pulled over for doing 30, we are guilty and must pay the fine.

just because we "do away" with the 10 Commandments and other LAWS that God has set before us, does not mean that they do not exist or that we will not have to pay the penalty for breaking the Laws. WE WILL..... only thing is.........WE CAN NOT AFFORD THE PAYMENT, WE ARE TOTALLY UNABLE TO PAY THAT FINE.

Isaiah tells is as it is; ALL WE LIKE SHEEP HAVE TURNED EVERYONE TO HIS OWN WAY........ we are allowing anything that anyone wants to go by...... we do not wish to hurt anyones feelings, we do not want to step on anyones toes......

here is the problem. To Many people say that it is of no concern to me, and do nothing about it, do not speak out against it, even say what they do on their own is their own business........ These folks are condoning the action by not speaking against it, they too will be judged for this as the ones that are doing it.....

we all have the task of evangelism. thats right, we all have that task laid upon us as a Christian. The Great Commission, this is not just for one person or two, but all those that have Christ.

We do not need to be like Lot, and let it happen but we need to speak out, pray, seek God. no, we do not want to cause problems, well, one day, they will come after part of our lives that do matter to us and there will be no one there to help....

they come after the gun owners, that is ok, I am not a gun owner, it concerns me not.

they come after those that are speaking out against things that are wrong, (hate speach) that is ok, it concerns me not for I am not one to speak in public, and it serves them trouble makers right, getting in trouble for making such a ruckas.

they come after those wishing to start a church fellowship, saying that they stirup and trouble this town. that is ok, they must be some radical group, all i want is peace and quiet, so I will not get involved.

they come and break the neighbors door down, searching for what ever they might find, coming up with "excess" amount of over the counter cold medicine, charge them with drug charges (possession of ingredients for meth), they must be doing something wrong, other wise that would not have happened, they seemed ok... but I can not get involved, for that would raise peoples eyes to me....

They come in and shut down a local business, saying they are a nuisance to the community (builds bird houses) they raid the shop/house combination and find a hunting knife, call it an illegal weapon, it must be, or the police would not have been there by order of the city counsel. that is ok, really, I dont have knives and well, I dont need a bird house, and really it looks really weird having stacks of bird houses by the shop, and the traffic, too many people stopping by. I am glad he is gone.

WHAT????? you can not come in here!!!!!!!! I have done nothing wrong!!!!!!!!! all I have is a simple Bible, that is the only book I like to read, why isnt there anyone coming to help me.....

folks, we are allowing too much to be taken from us, one little piece at a time. now it is coming in and we will be "HATERS" speaking and being charged with hate crimes.

gambling, drinking whoreing, you name it, we are allowing it.

we are as in the days of Noah.

mike

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I agree and it is happening around the world. The falling away will continue intil Christ comes.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

how is what is going on now any different than what has taken place in the "church" for the last 2000 years?

Because 2000 years there wasn't mass media and the church had not compromised itself like it has today. Look at what is on TV today. Like the Arby's commercial with the guy laying in the bed. Even ten years ago we would never have seen that on national TV. Or the gay programs. The gay agenda is fast becoming an excepted life style and our country is filling up with many diferent kinds of pagan religions like Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Witchcraft and more. Sure these religions exsisted 2000 years ago but they remained hidden for the most part in most of the world. There vwas a time when Christianity was the single greatest religion in the world and all of the major governments were fashioned after the word of God. Even though some took it out into left field it was still based on the bible. Today we have what is called "Relativism". It is the train of thought that says that if it doesn't hurt anybody else it is ok to do. In general the basic dividing line between what right and wrong has been blurred even in the church. What is right is now becoming wrong and what is wrong is becoming wrong. Believers in Christ are becoming considered to be the outsiders and rebels like they were 2000 years ago. We are falling away from being dominent in the world to being the minority and because of our own actions we are looked down upon by most of the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

exactly

Christians speaking against other "life styles" has become a hate crime, but when other "life styles" speak against Christianity and Judahism it is the Christians and Jews that are said to be intollerant and the others are not considered hate crimes.

kill the Christians and Jews is ok, but do not let them even speak about what they believe, that is a hate crime.

what is good has become perverted and is now called bad....

having children out of wedlock is more the norm then the rule,

having children murdered is now the norm,

men laying with men, women laying with women is now the norm,

men and women laying with animals is becoming more normal,

nudity is becoming common place, even on broadcast channels,

sex with food, sex for cloths, sex for cars sex, sex, sex, flesh flesh flesh, every where you look it is sex, sex has to be in everything.

me me me.. .all about me... forget you, you dont matter, it is all about me... what I want, not what you need.

respect? gone out the window right into the trash can, right into the septic tank or sewer.

children honoring their mother and father? yeah, right, not anymore, and if a parent disciplines (not even punishing, just simple discipline) their child, the government is stepping in and calling the parent UNFIT..... unless the child goes too far, then the government is blaming the parent for not raising the child correctly..... RAISING THEM CORRECTLY WITH OUT DISCIPLINE? YEAH RIGHT.........

we have allowed the Government to take over tooooooo much....

we are now paying a $5,000,000.00 dollar rental on a 4 bedroom house for a couple and two kids...... FOR VACATION!!!!!!!

A RENTAL???? GIVE ME A BREAK......

is that considered good? I see it as fleecing America.....STILL...... giving Tax Payer money for those that are mis managing their business and then taking the bail out money and paying their top execs bonuses for mis managing the business..... Tax payer money..... we loose.....

right? wrong? good? bad? holy? evil? where do we go now?

mike