IGNORED

Decree of the Watchers

heir

If you connect the dots or add 2 and 2 together, if you believe God's Word is truth; the only conclusion is that we need to focus our energy at America's churches, not at government or U.N. etc. America is being destroyed because our churches are not following God's Word. The "falling away" of 2 Thessalonians 2, is happening now.

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the falling away, but how do you heal something that is in denial of being sick?

The falling away is taking place around the world, not just in the United States.

how is what is going on now any different than what has taken place in the "church" for the last 2000 years?

Here's one example.

http://www.worldchristiandatabase.org/wcd/...inationlist.asp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you connect the dots or add 2 and 2 together, if you believe God's Word is truth; the only conclusion is that we need to focus our energy at America's churches, not at government or U.N. etc. America is being destroyed because our churches are not following God's Word. The "falling away" of 2 Thessalonians 2, is happening now.

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the falling away, but how do you heal something that is in denial of being sick?

The falling away is taking place around the world, not just in the United States.

how is what is going on now any different than what has taken place in the "church" for the last 2000 years?

Another example.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%...ces_lesbian.htm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1946

In my opinion, and I am not alone, the falling away happened shortly before paganism was merged with christianity in the Roman Catholic Church. It has never ended but there has always been a remnant of true followers. Even when Martin Luther and his allies tried to reform the church, they still followed the practice of preacher-indoctrination instead of all church members participation in a school of the Bible which is what church is supposed to be.

I am sorry, I get so passionate about dysfunctional churches, it's difficult for me to be tolerant when some one wants to defend these modern luke-warm churches that Jesus HATES.

There is no reason for true Christians not to form house churches that function as a school of the Bible just like it was to start with. I know there are a few, but far too few!

David Bercot at Scroll publishing sells a CD "The Spirit of Early Christianity" describing the life of TRUE followers. Plus many other excellent CDs on early Christianity. Bashing modern churches is not what I am about. I want a TRUE revival in American churches which means they need to REPENT!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

There is no reason for true Christians not to form house churches that function as a school of the Bible just like it was to start with. I know there are a few, but far too few!

David Bercot at Scroll publishing sells a CD "The Spirit of Early Christianity" describing the life of TRUE followers. Plus many other excellent CDs on early Christianity. Bashing modern churches is not what I am about. I want a TRUE revival in American churches which means they need to REPENT!

Grace to you,

Wherever Paul went in his travels, he went to the Temple and Preached the Good news. :emot-pinochio:

Peace,

Dave

cobalt,

Your statements reflect your lack of study. 99.9% of all churches in America Have made a contract with the IRS replacing Jesus Christ as Rightful head of His Church. That contract also states that they have to have preacher-indoctrination which is absolutely destructive.

You can accuse me of rude behavior all you want.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

cobalt,

Your statements reflect your lack of study. 99.9% of all churches in America Have made a contract with the IRS replacing Jesus Christ as Rightful head of His Church. That contract also states that they have to have preacher-indoctrination which is absolutely destructive.

You can accuse me of rude behavior all you want.

While I have no clue what "Preacher Indoctrination" is, you are correct that the 501 © (3) status of most churches comew with government rules and regulations. I agree that these rules and regulations interfere with GOD leading the church.

in fact, show me a Scripture where Jesus actually said He hated anything.

Revelation 2

6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

what is the "Preacher indoctrination" ????

what do they do at "preacher indoctrination"?

I have never heard of it in the USA, neither has my wife, nor has other ministers/preachers i know.

separation of church and state? forget it, there is no such thing. the state was founded by the church.

now if homosexual groups (that are non-profit) and those non-profit family planning organizations can "PUSH" their issues and force them on the world, and receive government funding and say what they want about Christians, then Christians can do the same and speak out as they will and still keep their "tax exemption"

I know preachers that did not relent, even during the election season. I know ministers that spoke out against certain politicians and their voting record, not just the issues, but the persons life style as well...

I beleive what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

who is suppose to give this "indoctrination"? and where?

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I agree heir. I have David Bercot's Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs and it is an excellent resource for discovering our beginnings and what we believed at the first. As I have said before. I believe that God is looking for the kind of church that we were 1800 years ago. For the most part the early church leaders who with the help of God helped to develop the foundations and or the doctrinal beliefs of the early church. The early doctrinal beliefs were pure, honest, accurate and un-tainted by the beliefs or desires of men until about 312 AD. To day we are so far from the way it was. I also feel very strongly about how the bible they read from was as pure as as it was supposed to be and not at all like most of the bible versions we read from to day. None of the early church leaders at least for the first 300 years) participated in any of the pagan holydays that we claim to be of God to day.

Jesus was then and still is to day our example by which we are to live by and they did live by His example but we do not. We have found all kinds of reasons not to live by the ex ample that Jesus set forth and the sooner we face that fact the faster revival will come.

Yesterday I went to a Lutheran church to here my daughter and during the service they offered Communion. When it was my turn to go up the guy taped me on the shoulder and I declined to except Communion. I am sure that most all including the pastor were insulted or thought badly about me being the only person in the church who refused the Lords supper.

The Lords supper is a very intimate and private ritual for me and not something I take lightly and the reason I refused the Lords supper is because that particular pastor supports the ordination of ministers who are openly gay and it would have been an abomination unto God for me to allow this man to preside on my behalf over the Lords supper. I don't attend that church and I got my info from my ex-wife who attends the yearly Lutheran conferences where they have church votes on changing church doctrine so it is not a secret. Think about it. That whole congregation didn't consider it to be anything wrong with allowing a man who's beliefs fly in the face of God to serve them the body and the blood of Christ.

We do need to Repent.

That is just one example of how far we moved away from where the church started and such as that are wide spread through out the body of Christ.