cafferni

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,069
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

5). If the devil is the 2nd beast, who is the 7th king and the 8th, why does the first beast have the 7 heads?

5. The 2nd beast is also the 7th king. Rev.9 told us the locust army has a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit. As GOD is The KING, and Satan coveted God's Throne in the beginning, he also seeks to be KING. All the past flesh pagan kings of history are but poor examples of Satan's coveting the position of KING upon God's Throne.

The example of Rev.20 when Satan is loosed out of his prison at the end of Christ's Milennium, going to deceive the nations one more time, is a link to the type of event he is to do in the last days just prior to Christ's 2nd coming. And again, per Rev.9:11, Satan is that "king" there, the "angel of the bottomless pit" that is over the locust army of the end times. Thus the connection between the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit in Rev.11 and Satan, or the "dragon", is pretty plain per God's Word. The system of Rev.12:3, which is linked with events of Satan's first rebellion also mentions seven heads.

Again, I respectfully disagree. What you claim to be

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,069
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

9). Plus, apart from the questions above, you still failed to address the initial question,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

1). Why isn

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

So long as Believers keep trying to make the things of the past fit into the future, there will be confusion regarding these things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

As I Read It We Are Mentioned Many Places In The Bible

Here Are Just As Few

"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

Revelation 18:3

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

Revelation 18:23

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."

Zechariah 4:2

"And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts."

Malachi 3:12

you may have some spiritual insight, but aside from that, those are some pretty big assumptions.

Assumptions? Those are direct quotes from the Word of God!

I also "assume" they are true so I'm not sure what your disagreement is?

the poster said these referred to america. that's what i said was an assumption. i do believe joe has good spiritual insight which is why i wondered about it. do you think those quotes refer to america? if so, why?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Is there any mention anywhere in scripture of the US?

I don't recall any,but I do remember someone mentioning that Jesus visited the New World in the missing years. Between 12-30 years old.

I don't recall any,but I do remember someone mentioning that Jesus visited the New World in the missing years. Between 12-30 years old.

Joseph of Arimethea was Jesus' uncle, and legend in Great Britain says that Joesph was a trader in tin ores, and they called him Joseph the tin man. Britain was known in ancient history for its metal ores in trade. Traditions of Glastonbury has it that some of the Apostles wound up there after Christ's crucifixion. One thing is for sure, Britain accepted Christ on a national scale while Rome was still in pagan hands, as per both British historians like Bede and per history of the Roman Church. St. Augustine in the 4th century reported the bishops there were obstinate against him when he came there to preach Christ. The Brits already had a long standing Church.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is really serious about the question of whether the United States of America is mentioned in God's Word, then here's the path of discovery within God's Word about it. It will require a lot of Bible study, while shutting off the doubters that exist in the world.

1) Learn what God's birthright to Israel means per His Word. Learn what it was to contain. Start with God's promises about Israel first given through Abraham.

1 Chr 5:1-2

1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

(KJV)

2) Then look for how, when, and where God's birthright promises were bestwoed upon the children of Israel. Discern what was past, what is now, and what is yet future. Key words: house of Israel; Ephraim; Joseph; house of Joseph; Samaria; ten tribes; house of Judah; Jerusalem; sister harlots.

Gen 48:17-19

17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

(KJV)

3) Find those "multitude of nations" that were to be of Ephraim's physical seed, meaning a multitude of Israelite nations. That prophecy is also put as "a nation, and a company of nations" specifically for Jacob in Gen.35:11. Again, that can only mean origin from Jacob's twelve sons, the twelve tribes of Israel.

4) Find the people that would also become 'great' per that Gen.48 prophecy for Ephraim's elder brother Manasseh.

5) Learn about God's promises to His servant David, that his seed was to sit upon the throne of Israel for all generations, forever (2 Samuel 7). Find out how that continued if so, and if it ever truly ended on earth.

6) Understand the last days prophecies given in Genesis 49 about the twelve tribes of Israel, and what they are to represent in the last days prior to Christ's coming.

7) Follow the birthright promises given in God's Word; find upon whom, and where they are established today. Are they established in the Holy Land today? If not, then where?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Not that I can recall, but we still have alot to learn about what Jesus did between the ages of 12 and 30. There seems to be missing information on His biography. I picked a book called "Jesus Lived in India" the other day, buy haven't had time to explore it yet.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

If anyone is really serious about the question of whether the United States of America is mentioned in God's Word, then here's the path of discovery within God's Word about it. It will require a lot of Bible study, while shutting off the doubters that exist in the world.

1) Learn what God's birthright to Israel means per His Word. Learn what it was to contain. Start with God's promises about Israel first given through Abraham.

1 Chr 5:1-2

1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

(KJV)

2) Then look for how, when, and where God's birthright promises were bestwoed upon the children of Israel. Discern what was past, what is now, and what is yet future. Key words: house of Israel; Ephraim; Joseph; house of Joseph; Samaria; ten tribes; house of Judah; Jerusalem; sister harlots.

Gen 48:17-19

17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

(KJV)

3) Find those "multitude of nations" that were to be of Ephraim's physical seed, meaning a multitude of Israelite nations. That prophecy is also put as "a nation, and a company of nations" specifically for Jacob in Gen.35:11. Again, that can only mean origin from Jacob's twelve sons, the twelve tribes of Israel.

4) Find the people that would also become 'great' per that Gen.48 prophecy for Ephraim's elder brother Manasseh.

5) Learn about God's promises to His servant David, that his seed was to sit upon the throne of Israel for all generations, forever (2 Samuel 7). Find out how that continued if so, and if it ever truly ended on earth.

6) Understand the last days prophecies given in Genesis 49 about the twelve tribes of Israel, and what they are to represent in the last days prior to Christ's coming.

7) Follow the birthright promises given in God's Word; find upon whom, and where they are established today. Are they established in the Holy Land today? If not, then where?

Is this part of the british/israelite theology? I was talking with someone just this week about the two sticks of Judah and Israel in Eze. With Ephraim not being named in the twelve tribes in Rev. and the stick of Joesph is in Ephraims hands would that be then the these are the other sheep that Christ brings with Him?