OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

As I was looking through God Tube's videos, I came across this 48 minute video that will cause anyone to stop and rethink their lives ... Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical

I would like to discuss the contents if anyone will take the time to view it.

God Bless!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

As I was looking through God Tube's videos, I came across this 48 minute video that will cause anyone to stop and rethink their lives ... Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical

God Bless!

I love good, true prophetic preaching.

As I have read some of the posts recently about OSAS I have tried to explain what this preacher was saying. If you are truly one of GOD's people, you will reflect it and HE will keep you on the path. The change that comes over a person who is truly saved is permanant and absolute and it will be reflected in bearing fruit and living a GODly life, doing GODly things, wearing GODly attire.

This is also the point he made;

It is all done as an act of GOD. You can be in church playing Christian, but you can only be saved by an act of GOD.

I wish all preacher would preach as if they will be accountable for what they say. Too many handle the word of GOD as if it is just a text book.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

God Bless!

I watched it, but I had some issues with what he said. However, the Scriptures do teach that the plan for a born again believer is to walk the walk of obedience. This is the covenant the Father has made with us to insure us of eternal life. The Scriptures tell us to walk continuously in the spirit and do not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Just because we've accepted Jesus as our personal savior, we still have the old unregenerated flesh to contend with.

Oh, how this truth needs to reach people's hearts so that they can lead a pleasing, obedient life before their Almighty Father.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

If you liked the Shocking Youth Message here is a link to a lot of Paul Washers sermons. He is great!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

God Bless!

As I have read some of the posts recently about OSAS I have tried to explain what this preacher was saying. If you are truly one of GOD's people, you will reflect it and HE will keep you on the path. The change that comes over a person who is truly saved is permanant and absolute and it will be reflected in bearing fruit and living a GODly life, doing GODly things, wearing GODly attire.

It is all done as an act of GOD. You can be in church playing Christian, but you can only be saved by an act of GOD.

I wish all preacher would preach as if they will be accountable for what they say. Too many handle the word of GOD as if it is just a text book.

I saw nowhere in his teaching on this video where he agrees with OSAS. In fact, he stands against it by saying that just because you once repeated a prayer, that does not mean you are saved.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

Amen. America is a terrible place for the believer. We're a blind, lost country. We need more bold believers like this that proclaim the TRUTH.

Guest HIS girl

Thankyou OneLight for posting that. :24:

I'd rather be fed the Bread of Life than "comfort food"...

Paul Washer mentions Africa and Christians there..My old Pastor from the Baptist Church went to Sth Africa a couple of years back with an evangelism team and this experience changed him. He was on fire when he returned to Australia and his preaching was of a more urgent, no holds barred nature. He preached the Word for what it was without the "frills". Folks found this style of preaching "confrontational" as it rocked their boat...as the saying goes..sometimes the truth hurts .....and it is completely unwise to remain in denial and blindness...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

God Bless!

I saw nowhere in his teaching on this video where he agrees with OSAS. In fact, he stands against it by saying that just because you once repeated a prayer, that does not mean you are saved.

Than I would say we took completely different points from his sermon.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I watched this extraordinary sermon twice since yesterday and he very clearly states that just because you accepted Christ and were 'saved' doesn't mean you are forever saved IF you are not continually repenting and walking in the Light. He said that many American Christians do things that are not pleasing to God, but explain them away by saying "I'm saved". I think the emphasis is that we have to be continually evolving in our life with Christ. We are never finished - just because we asked Christ into our heart - we must repent and work out our Salvation all the time. He preaches that the American Church has given the faithful a message that is not true. I am never satisfied that I've done enough to follow God and to become the kind of Christian God would have me to be. I have to keep on seeking knowledge in the Word. I feel as though I have to re-examine my faith and keep it constantly attuned to what God would have me do. I know that I am saved by the Blood of Christ's sacrifice - but I cannot rest until I feel I've done everything I can possibly do to submit to Him and to Glorify God.

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Thank you Onelight for posting this video. It was excellent and very thought-provoking.

Guest HIS girl

Kross,

Christians are accountable for their actions - let the words and actions MATCH.

Jesus/God NEVER turns His back on us, it is WE who stray and walk away from Him - as Matt 7 v 23 suggests - those professing allegiance to Him NEVER had an intimate relationship with Him - never were obedient and continued to walk in sin - obviously not repentant in anyway, although believing/misled into thinking they were "good Christians"..

Although Saved, we MUST walk in His path - the road is NOT easy - it is a daily struggle against flesh and DAILY we need the Spiritaul manna to get us through.