Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Has anyone heard of the tea party stuff? There's a really good video floating around called We the People Stimulus Package and the Second American Revolution if anyone hasn't seem them yet just google 'em.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Other than by imagination, I wonder how he comes up with these ideas.

do you think it was "by imagination" that his church made 2000 sandwiches 9-10-01?

As I was praying about this last night, it occured to me that it seems odd that God would warn him about it and then ask him to make lunch for everyone, and not warn people (especially believers).

Correct me if I am wrong someone but he did warm people didn't he...

Erich.. do you not believe God talks to people ? just curious...

We used to get his monthly letters in the mail..

and every time them came they were so right on ...

I do not see how anyone can not sense more calamity coming...

I cannot help but think about Luke 21 .... and Matt. 24...

I don't ant to be one of those "whoa's" ....

I want to be in the place God would have me.. that will be our place of safety...

and thanks for the link to Wilkerson's..

I have missed reading his letters...

yes I saw the tea party stuff but it will surprise me if it causes" full blown revolution" ..

but...who knows... :emot-hug:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It could very well be that all God said is that they would be needed and not why.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Yes OneLight .. it could be..

Sometimes you just have to go by faith... not having all the answers..

Just knowing He spoke .. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As I was praying about this last night, it occured to me that it seems odd that God would warn him about it and then ask him to make lunch for everyone, and not warn people (especially believers).

I just noticed something in your statement.

I don't believe Wilkerson ever claimed God warned him what was coming - only that God told them to make a bunch of sandwiches.

A final thought. God will never owe us an apology for anything He does or does not do. If God chose to demonstrate grace and not judge a nation for reasons of His own, we can rest assured it would be completely just and right. For us to set up conditions that we use to declare God right or wrong seems to me to be risky. God's ways are not our ways no are His thoughts our thoughts.

What I'd said was that He would owe Israel an apology if He allows America to continue as we have been going since the 1960s. Using your own analogy....WE know better just as they did.

And He does have a covenant with the nations. The Noach covenant against shedding blood is for all humans. America has aborted 50,000,000 children here and has exported that to the world.

If we keep doing what we already do and don't sound the alarm...then it isn't going to be enough according to Ezekial 33

Zech 11

4 This is what the LORD my God says: "Pasture the flock marked for slaughter. 5 Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, 'Praise the LORD, I am rich!' Their own shepherds do not spare them. 6 For I will no longer have pity on the people of the land," declares the LORD. "I will hand everyone over to his neighbor and his king. They will oppress the land, and I will not rescue them from their hands."

7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock. 8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.

The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9 and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the LORD.

12 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the LORD said to me, "Throw it to the potter"-the handsome price at which they priced me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD to the potter.

14 Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

-------------------

And though many are tired of hearing it, I personally know HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE who tried to warn America about dividing Gaza and even on this discussion board I said we'd see disaster on the day of the Gaza pullout and described exactly what we saw in New Orleans weeks before Katrina happened....on the day of the Gaza pullout.

I don't claim to be a prophet or even prophecying....just following the logical progression based on the recent world history and unusually consistent patterns of reciprocal events concerning the division of Israel since 1990.

Don't we all know that what Wilkerson has said is coming? Isn't it ringing loudly true in your own spirit?

This warning was and still is rejected by many as in the days of Noah.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/29/1965

I think we all know something like this is coming...and probably a lot worse as well.

Jesus himself said, "How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people...

He was speaking of Israel specifically in this passage but I believe there is a broader context as well...

Certain things must come to pass for the fulfillment of God's will...this seems to be that life in the END TIMES will not be pleasant but that we should retain hope for the bridegroom will return for his bride.

More specifically to Mr. Wilkerson's warning I can only add that myself and several friends and family members have all had dreams of people looting, breaking into homes and shooting all the men, and running wild in the street...

The dream felt like a warning...so much so that I added an extra lock to the door...I see nothing wrong in preparing for tough times...can you imagine the chaos of three days of darkness in these tense times?

As far as preparing for yourself and family and friends...I prepare for my family and suggest to others that they may wish to consider doing the same...you would be surprized at how many people are open to the suggestion.

There is so much more to say...

Kevin

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting. Could this be a warning about more racial conflicts? I have noticed that the news is turning and more and more is being said about how the African American and Latino people are not being treated fair enough. I had thought that it was getting better all this time, but with these new headlines, they could be starting the fire that Dave is talking about. I know that I have been thinking of this for over a month now.

Ok I will take the plunge, I am AC, and I feel that some things have gotten better, some have not. In the context of this country we have a bi-racial president, in terms of our individual behavior we still have a long way to go. Could it be that God will be judging this country, and all of us? Why does it have to be about race or race riots. Maybe it will be something else that hits us. I know that we, including me, need to be more prayful, and put aside all the other nonsense. I don't want to go on and on, but do you understand what I am saying here? Nuf said? I hope so. God bless you.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Interesting. Could this be a warning about more racial conflicts? I have noticed that the news is turning and more and more is being said about how the African American and Latino people are not being treated fair enough. I had thought that it was getting better all this time, but with these new headlines, they could be starting the fire that Dave is talking about. I know that I have been thinking of this for over a month now.

Ok I will take the plunge, I am AC, and I feel that some things have gotten better, some have not. In the context of this country we have a bi-racial president, in terms of our individual behavior we still have a long way to go. Could it be that God will be judging this country, and all of us? Why does it have to be about race or race riots. Maybe it will be something else that hits us. I know that we, including me, need to be more prayful, and put aside all the other nonsense. I don't want to go on and on, but do you understand what I am saying here? Nuf said? I hope so. God bless you.

Not sure what AC stands for. Can you enlighten me to the meaning?

It is not those who are trying to live in peace and harmony with each other that will bring this upon us, it are those who thrive on the differences; those who hate the other races; those who continue to hold a grudge over the years; those who feel they are owed something from a generation that has done them no wrong; those who wish to have power. The list can go on and on, but I hope you get the picture. It will not be true Christians.

No, I think you should continue with the conversation. ;)

God Bless,

Alan

Envy is the problem.

I think riots will start in America because of famine. Not because we can't produce food but because no one can afford it.

This tension will exploit our vast supply of envy in America. People will look at others who have food or a job or something we covet and react out of envy.

Anywhere there is a division between sheep and goat will be magnified. Black vs white, gentile vs jew, democrat vs republican, texan vs new yorker, healty vs sick/elderly, hungry vs fed, etc....

Race will be just one more excuse for the aggressively brutal to rule over the passively indifferent.