• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1980

I just wanted to ask people if they would be willing to pray for me to be a better, bolder and more obidient evangelist who will be able to serve God faithfully and be a suitible conduit for the Holy Spirit to work through.

Thank you for your time to read this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

I just wanted to ask people if they would be willing to pray for me to be a better, bolder and more obidient evangelist who will be able to serve God faithfully and be a suitible conduit for the Holy Spirit to work through.

You have my prayers. Much love---brothaman

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Praying for you and your ministry for Jesus.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Praying for you to be all that you want to be and more.

Lord bless this your servant and might all the efforts he makes be blessed by you so that your name might be glorified and that others will come to know you as Lord and Saviour. Amen.

Gareth from another person with a Welsh name Gwenno

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/16/1957

Praying here,

May you follow as He leads.

God Bless:)

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Sir Gareth, would it be better to be a better, bolder, more obedient Evangelist or better, bolder, more obedient Christian? Nevertheless, I am praying for you.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/20/1956

Father, you are so Kind. I feel when you hear these kinds of requests it rises up a pride inside of you like "that's my boy".

So Lord would you please bless Sir Gareth with your passion for the lost. Set around him angelic protection so as to minimize the abilities of the enemy to distract his efforts as this passion takes hold and Gareth begins to walk in this new strength. I ask Father that you would connect him up in relationship with other like minded Christians so as to be an encouragement to one another. I pray for you to move through each of them. With each blessing the other them as your indwelling spirit inspires. Open doors to opportunities that only you can open, be close to his thoughts and help him to hold onto words he shouldn't share while sharing what you want him to. Help him to discover the many facets of "evangelism" that he may not have considered. Father bless his personal provision so as to relieve him of that worry and allow him to focus on the tasks you give him. Guard his heart to remain humble so that no successes be attributed to his efforts. And help him to learn warfare in the spirit to cancel any attempts by the enemy to distract him or bring him harm.

Thanks Jesus for what you've done. Holy Spirit for what you are doing. And Father for over seeing it all. Your the best! amen

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Father, you are so Kind. I feel when you hear these kinds of requests it rises up a pride inside of you like "that's my boy".

So Lord would you please bless Sir Gareth with your passion for the lost. Set around him angelic protection so as to minimize the abilities of the enemy to distract his efforts as this passion takes hold and Gareth begins to walk in this new strength. I ask Father that you would connect him up in relationship with other like minded Christians so as to be an encouragement to one another. I pray for you to move through each of them. With each blessing the other them as your indwelling spirit inspires. Open doors to opportunities that only you can open, be close to his thoughts and help him to hold onto words he shouldn't share while sharing what you want him to. Help him to discover the many facets of "evangelism" that he may not have considered. Father bless his personal provision so as to relieve him of that worry and allow him to focus on the tasks you give him. Guard his heart to remain humble so that no successes be attributed to his efforts. And help him to learn warfare in the spirit to cancel any attempts by the enemy to distract him or bring him harm.

Thanks Jesus for what you've done. Holy Spirit for what you are doing. And Father for over seeing it all. Your the best! amen

Amen