tigger398

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

That is sooooooooo weird that a box that is labled a game can do that. Why call it a game and sell it every where like that. With probably no warning signs on it.

Tigger,

That is why we, as Christians, need to be careful of what we do - learn, read, study God's Word. There are all kinds of things that are offered as harmless fun and they are diametrically opposed to what God would have us do - Horoscopes, Tarot Cards, Psychics, Black Magic, Quija Boards, Seances, etc. Anything that can stir a demonic spirit is dangerous to our Spirit. Be very careful.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sooooooooo weird that a box that is labled a game can do that. Why call it a game and sell it every where like that. With probably no warning signs on it.

Not everyone believes in the devil. Not everyone who plays this thing attracts spirits.

It's part of the occult and most everyone who doesn't believe, looks at the occult has something harmless.

Google "ouija board horror stories".

oh I want to read horror stories. are they stories of people with bad experience

Check it out.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

There are many other games that are demonic in nature. We have to remember that spirits are not physical and can influence people many ways. That is why we are told to wear the Whole Armor of God, for the spiritual warfare.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I would buy the boards for as cheap as a could like 50 cents or 1 dollar at the local swap meet. I would then proceed to destroy them right in front of the vendor. Not in a judgmental way, I did not want the vendor to feel I was judging them..just the board itself.

Several people would look on and I would always get a cheer from someone. I figured it cost me about a nickel each to impress on peoples minds not to play.

I just asked my 24 year old if he remembers me doing that when he was young and he told me about each time. My three boys were home schooled. It left an impression.

Yes, I realize it was a little over the top..I was younger then ,,we sure had fun at that swap meet ..it is gone now.

I might have to do it one more time when I have grand kids.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Satan often markets his wares as innocent.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Absolutely; the stores are full of his garbage. Anyone checked out the 'Bratz' dolls? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/15/1959

Tigger

A few yrs back my cousins daughter was at a sleep over and they brought out the board and miranda got really upset about the game and told them to get rid of it so they put it up to where she had no idea of where it was at so she would calm down, she fell asleep and when she woke up in the middle of the night she knew exactly where they had put that board and she called her mom to come and pick her up. well the next morning my cousin woke up to find alot of things in her own home disturbed it was almost like out of a movie she became very scared and concerned and had my grandma come and plead the blood of Jesus over her home and I could elaborate on some of the things that were strange in her home but many ppl don't believe in that kind of stuff but I know it was real and so does my cousin so yes messing with the spirits can draw evil. I say stay away from anything that is not pleasing to God and that gives satan a foot hold.

Love Cecee

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

When I was still a teen and before I got saved, I played with Ouija boards and they are NOT just a game. They invite evil, please don't get involved with them!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Absolutely; the stores are full of his garbage. Anyone checked out the 'Bratz' dolls? :cool:

What's with them? My youngest granddaughter used to love them.