• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

I found a very intriguing video about the Rapture- it takes a completely fresh approach that makes a lot of sense to me personally.

In short, this person explains possibly why the Rapture is not easily understood (pretrib, midtrib, posttrib, prewrath), and a possible plan from Satan to 'cover it up' after it happens. It all sounds genius.

The video is a YouTube video- if you want the link, PM me and I'll get it to you ASAP.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/25/1977

I found a very intriguing video about the Rapture- it takes a completely fresh approach that makes a lot of sense to me personally.

In short, this person explains possibly why the Rapture is not easily understood (pretrib, midtrib, posttrib, prewrath), and a possible plan from Satan to 'cover it up' after it happens. It all sounds genius.

The video is a YouTube video- if you want the link, PM me and I'll get it to you ASAP.

I'm interested...send my way if you don't mind...I always enjoy an interesting point of view.

I don't believe it'll happen that way....................but that's just me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Nothing on tangle.com?

I don't believe it'll happen that way....................but that's just me.

It was interesting, though wasn't it?

can you give us a summary?

Sure ruck.

Basically, this man believes that the Rapture is so widely debated- and thusly, hard to 100% understand- because it's not meant to be understood. He takes the stance that if Satan is a serious student of Bible prophecy (and history has shown he has), then its no wonder that God was hide the clear truth. This makes it hard for Satan to plan and prepare to fool the world into not believing the Christians are right.

He then goes on to say that a potential idea for Satan's cover-up is aliens... and similar to the movie Independence Day, the whole world will demand to be united to fight these 'alien terrorists' and then somehow connect it to persecuting Christians and eventually a mass genocide of every Christian.

Very interesting view...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

can you give us a summary?

Sure ruck.

Basically, this man believes that the Rapture is so widely debated- and thusly, hard to 100% understand- because it's not meant to be understood. He takes the stance that if Satan is a serious student of Bible prophecy (and history has shown he has), then its no wonder that God was hide the clear truth. This makes it hard for Satan to plan and prepare to fool the world into not believing the Christians are right.

He then goes on to say that a potential idea for Satan's cover-up is aliens... and similar to the movie Independence Day, the whole world will demand to be united to fight these 'alien terrorists' and then somehow connect it to persecuting Christians and eventually a mass genocide of every Christian.

Very interesting view...

:taped::(:blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

:taped::(:blink:

Watch out! Kat is looking for clues..... :wub:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Mt.24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Peoples new testament commentary:

How foolish then to be figuring out the time of the Lords coming.

In light of this scripture and commentary, I would ad that speculating as to how it would occur would be just as foolish.

I seriously doubt the rapture to be mass executions, because scripture tells us that we will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye. Taking into consideration the difference between death and transformation, mass executions do not conform to scripture. 1Cor.15:52