• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

As prediced the Obama Administration has begun to use this unfortunate act of murder to Politicize this issue. :24:

The AG of the United States has sought to order Federal Authorities to guard abortion clinics Nationwide. :24:

The greater issue now will be how they use this to turn our Faith into terrorism and hate speech.

Paraphrasing; " We should never let a good emergency go to waste as a means to further a Political agenda." :24:

Exactly, and we see the damage this murder has done to the pro-life movement in the long run.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

I went back to re-read the news story, and it states that this abortion clinic doctor was an usher at the church, and was singing in the choir when he was shot. No Christian church should allow such a man to be a member, let alone hold any positions. I would never darken the doors of such a church, and I believe God left it a long time ago.

I believe that it said his wife was singing in the choir

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

I went back to re-read the news story, and it states that this abortion clinic doctor was an usher at the church, and was singing in the choir when he was shot. No Christian church should allow such a man to be a member, let alone hold any positions. I would never darken the doors of such a church, and I believe God left it a long time ago.

I agree. It is called "hypocrisy".

You know what I don't get?

How we can we charge a person for killing an unborn fetus if abortion is legal? It happens everyday. I read a story recently about a teen couple who did not want their baby so the boy repeatedly hit the girl in her stomach in an attempt to trigger a spontanious abortion. They were caught and charged with attempted murder...both of the kids. I thought this was a unique case but it isn't. Do a quick google search and you will see tons of similar cases where a person was charged with murder for killing an unborn fetus.

It is called hypocrisy and the world seems to be getting very good at it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

That did not address my question.

It is not hypocritical of the anti-abortionists to murder abortion doctors?

I believe that those who are pro life would condemn anyone who killed a fellow human even this abortion doctor. And although I profess to be a christian I still stumble especially in the judge ye department. There were two men on the cross , one on each side of Jesus. One a thief and the other a murderer.yet Jesus showed compassion to them.

What really sickens me is that abortionists (no matter which stage of pregnacy) go about their murderous way each day while we have those who murder among us we commit them to prison. Murder is murder no matter how much someone tries to dehumanize it, there is a baby waiting to be born. Who knows? Maybe one of those babies would have found the cure for cancer, or maybe teach and peach bringng many lost souls back to Jesus? Only God knows the answer to that

God help us when we rejoice in anyone's death who may have died without repentence of their sins.

I rejoice in all the children who will live because a wicked murderer is dead!

Yes, it is wrong for a person to take law into his hand and murder this person...but it was always wrong that our government is more interested in protecting someone who murders infants than protecting innocent children. Doesn't make it right but can't say I care about this man's demise at all. He had lots of chances to repent...and even a "church" was justifying his actions.

Deuteronomy 17:7

The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

As prediced the Obama Administration has begun to use this unfortunate act of murder to Politicize this issue. :24:

The AG of the United States has sought to order Federal Authorities to guard abortion clinics Nationwide. :24:

The greater issue now will be how they use this to turn our Faith into terrorism and hate speech.

Paraphrasing; " We should never let a good emergency go to waste as a means to further a Political agenda." :laugh:

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, and let me say up front that murder is a sin - whether it be a person who kills a baby in the womb, or a person who kills that killer. This "doctor" now has no chance to repent of his sin and accept Christ. Just because he was an usher in a church does not mean he was a Christian -- his life did not bear the fruit of a Christian.

But one thing that has stood out to me is that a person went into a church and killed a killer, so now the Federal Government is guarding the abortion clinics to be sure that babies can still be murdered legally. BUT, not too long ago a man walked into a church and killed the preacher and our government didn't sent guards to all of the churches to protect us. Hmmmm......there is something very backwards about this.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Paraphrasing; " We should never let a good emergency go to waste as a means to further a Political agenda." :laugh:

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, and let me say up front that murder is a sin - whether it be a person who kills a baby in the womb, or a person who kills that killer. This "doctor" now has no chance to repent of his sin and accept Christ. Just because he was an usher in a church does not mean he was a Christian -- his life did not bear the fruit of a Christian.

But one thing that has stood out to me is that a person went into a church and killed a killer, so now the Federal Government is guarding the abortion clinics to be sure that babies can still be murdered legally. BUT, not too long ago a man walked into a church and killed the preacher and our government didn't sent guards to all of the churches to protect us. Hmmmm......there is something very backwards about this.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Amen! I told my wife the same thing last night. There wasn't even a hue and cry from the Faithful over the shooting of this Pastor. :rolleyes: We didn't hear the Left decry the terrorist who shot the Pastor either. :24: There wasn't any concern in the media for his family and there was no commentary about how the poor women and children he was helping to live a better life were now going to be far the worse off for his death. :laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

<>< ><>

Nathele

Amen! I told my wife the same thing last night. There wasn't even a hue and cry from the Faithful over the shooting of this Pastor. :rolleyes: We didn't hear the Left decry the terrorist who shot the Pastor either. :24: There wasn't any concern in the media for his family and there was no commentary about how the poor women and children he was helping to live a better life were now going to be far the worse off for his death. :laugh:

I too think it is sick that abortion clinics may now be protected. But the day that we have to protect churches with armed guards is one day too long. God help us all, where are we going?

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I actually heard a sycophant abortion mill owner state today that all Dr. Tiller wanted to do was to help poor women and care about them and their baby's ultimate health. :laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Somebody brought a gun to church? :24: Someone brought a deadly weapon into the House of God and used it to KILL another parishioner while (supposedly) in the presence of Jesus Christ? ? :24:

:laugh::24:

This is what amazes me, along with the fact that nobody here besides you picked up on it.

This place seems to be overrun with pharisees. :rolleyes: