• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

Is it just me, or is the moral quality of this world seriously declining.

I know many of you are saying, 'duhhhh!' but it really hit me today when I got on YouTube. On my page, two of the 'Featured' videos were those in direct combat with Christianity/theism, and one was some random video of a nude woman. Here I was thinking that YouTube was supposed to be somewhat of a decent site, bar the disgustingly rude community.

Makes you really realize that you're not in God's world- this world belongs to Satan. It's really showing.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I know many of you are saying, 'duhhhh!' but it really hit me today when I got on YouTube. On my page, two of the 'Featured' videos were those in direct combat with Christianity/theism, and one was some random video of a nude woman. Here I was thinking that YouTube was supposed to be somewhat of a decent site, bar the disgustingly rude community.

Makes you really realize that you're not in God's world- this world belongs to Satan. It's really showing.

I wouldn't go looking to YouTube as any sort of standard of human morality, or Christian morality. It's just another element of Satan's attraction, distraction, and usurpation. This is why we forbid YouTube links on Worthy.

I wouldn't go looking to YouTube as any sort of standard of human morality, or Christian morality. It's just another element of Satan's attraction, distraction, and usurpation. This is why we forbid YouTube links on Worthy.

It just seems that it was a little more decent a while ago. Interesting videos, creative videos, news reports...

But arrogant and scoffing atheists taking the front page? Immoral women?

:o

YOu cant throw the baby out with the bathwater. Although youtube, does have alot of garbage, it does have some quality stuff on there too. The internet, tv, radio, clothing, you name it...it probably containts garbage. The only thing pure is our Lord and a mind set upon Him.

Ya, I won't boycott it unless it's causing me to stumble or is polluting me.

It's a source of media of all types.

What bugs me is that the YouTube people choose such disgusting videos to be featured for all to see on the front page. This includes children and theists.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

YOu cant throw the baby out with the bathwater. Although youtube, does have alot of garbage, it does have some quality stuff on there too. The internet, tv, radio, clothing, you name it...it probably containts garbage. The only thing pure is our Lord and a mind set upon Him.

That's true; they have a lot of Christian music and movie clips on there. I just don't look at what I don't want to see.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Actually this world is God's His only Begotten Son bought it at Calvary. Satan is only borrowing it and trying to ruin it.. a futile attempt I might add.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

That's true; they have a lot of Christian music and movie clips on there. I just don't look at what I don't want to see.

Same here. It's a good place to keep all my favorite oldies in one place, and keep adding to them. I have all kinds of music videos on there. Same with other videos, like political ones. And I have a whole bunch of cute kittens and cats.

And I can view them anytime I want.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Same here. It's a good place to keep all my favorite oldies in one place, and keep adding to them. I have all kinds of music videos on there. Same with other videos, like political ones. And I have a whole bunch of cute kittens and cats.

And I can view them anytime I want.

Kittens and cats.....! :o

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

The information travels faster now than in the past so it seems that we are declining.The good things are mentioned less whilst the bad things are mentioned all the time.When we hear the news on tv,for example, it is about bad news and it is rare to hear good news.People pay attention to the bad instead of the good.

The bad needs advertising.The good does not.

Blessings

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Oh, it's more than that.

Hollywood has intentionally released more and more smut ("pushing the envelope") since at least the early '80's - perhaps even sooner (I was too young to notice then).

The more smut they produced, the more it became acceptable.