OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Obama has set the world inline for a one world peace, and possibly a one world government, by his words to the world spoken today in Cairo, Egypt. Below is how he ended the speech. To view it in it's entirety, click here. You can read it and qrote from the text or just listen to the speech via video.

"We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.

The Holy Koran tells us, "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."

The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace."

The Holy Bible tells us, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

The people of the world can live together in peace. We know that is God's vision. Now, that must be our work here on Earth. Thank you. And may God's peace be upon you. "

I suggest the video, for the text removes certain words.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HIS girl

From Obama's speech in Cairo..

President Obama opened the speech with the Islamic greeting,

From Obama's speech in Cairo..

President Obama opened the speech with the Islamic greeting,

Guest HIS girl

'OneLight'

I see prophesy unfolding in front of us.

I agree completely -

What I see also with the script excerpts I included was a very leniant/tolerance to Islam.

You can NOT tell me that Obama is a true "practising Christian" when he is quoting the Koran as much as he does to pacify and lull the Muslims into a sense of oneness and unity with them..

Only someone who has an allegiance to Islam would do that -MY opinion of course.

'OneLight'
I see prophesy unfolding in front of us.

I agree completely -

What I see also with the script excerpts I included was a very leniant/tolerance to Islam.

You can NOT tell me that Obama is a true "practising Christian" when he is quoting the Koran as much as he does to pacify and lull the Muslims into a sense of oneness and unity with them..

Only someone who has an allegiance to Islam would do that -MY opinion of course.

I am not even going to try to figure out where Obama is or is not in his beliefs. I brought this forward as an eye opener to what is happening in the world and to be watchful of the times. Any one world government has to accept all other ways of life. This may also lead into the one world religion where those who follow it will dismiss the differences between them for the good of all in the world. Look how just a few words and one question from Satan formed the history of all mankind in the Garden of Eden.

Guest HIS girl

'OneLight'

I am not even going to try to figure out where Obama is or is not in his beliefs. I brought this forward as an eye opener to what is happening in the world and to be watchful of the times. Any one world government has to accept all other ways of life. This may also lead into the one world religion where those who follow it will dismiss the differences between them for the good of all in the world.

I agree with you OneLight! :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I watched the video.

America's got Talent! Best tap dance I have seen in a long time! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

yes i am listening to this on sbs world news obama has challanged the muslims to deal with their prejiduces and deal with the terroist groups that they are prottecting he wants the muslims to change there views how they see americans and wants to also bring in peace with the palastinians and israelits so he is not just reaching out to one group i am being told obama is on a mission to change the world and bring peace which

i heard obama adress the muslims and quote scripts from the koran and i saw also how he was being care full as last time obama got drilled

i noticed he did not even stumble his speech was clear and he did not make the same mistakes when he was inaguated on the 22jan i watched this from the philippines and boy he was being drilled on on line forums and christian on line forums

the one i left realy drilled obama it does not control its members or do the moderators close topics like this forum does if people are getting out of hand

they have a basement and members who like to argue or disagree they are sent to the basement

its going to be intresting though obama achieves this i listened very care full to his speech

but i know what muslims are like and i know they will not change their views to the way they see americans and the rest of us to them were are infidels islam sees its self settled and rulling the countrys its people settle in

like forcing shariah law i noticed obama did not adress banning shariah law all together he did not adress stonning inocent people its as if he was being care ful of how he approached and adressed the muslims

if he wants peace and if he wants two countrys to get on let him realy say what is on his mind instead of reading the speeches that are typed up for him george bush had his own hand picked team writting his speeches he brought to the american public and the world

obama is a puppet he is being told what to say

i say he should tell the muslims to get rid of shariah law let its women be normal women with out wearing the hijab and tell the american armed forces wear the terroists are hiding so they can finaly wipe them out like what the philippines president is doing with abu sayiff who is a throw off group that supports osama bin laden this group has been terroising the filapino kidnaps westerners and has raped christian women

the president of the philippines with the help of the american army that has been working close with the philippines army has given orders to wipe this group out no survivors

this is how i see what one light has left for us to view my self

i dont trust obama at all

damo1

Guest HIS girl

'damo1'

That's interesting damo - is that instinctive or the view you have formed since he came to office?

I have been watching the major TV news channels here and I haven't seen anything mentioned about the Obama speech in Egypt yet. I find it quite strange to say the least. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

'damo1'

That's interesting damo - is that instinctive or the view you have formed since he came to office?

I have been watching the major TV news channels here and I haven't seen anything mentioned about the Obama speech in Egypt yet. I find it quite strange to say the least. :)

hay his girl

i was listening to sbs world news thats the only one i listen to i do watch channel 10 news as well

his speech i heard being adressed to the muslims but he also stated he wants to bring peace in israel were the palastinians can live in peace with the israelits

with me saying i dont trust obama i was discussing this with a christian in america and sevral christians i know hear one day i was watching sbs the late news at 9.30pm as i was watching its as if his face changed what i saw was like if you were say to hold a mirror and you could see some one comming from behind you i saw like what looked like a demon i had to wipe my eyes and as i opened them i saw the same thing his girl

i believe in spiritul warfare and i believe ther are demons among us but we wil not see them as a cat would see say a ghost a dead person who died in the house you are renting

the church i was with his girl the aborigonal pastor and the christian elders taught me a lot they taught me how to tap into that spiritul side many christians are to scared to tap into

sevral of us are praying that the americans will see obama for what he is a liar he is going to criple america he is going to cause a lot of trouble for his country

the guys i have connected with his girl we pray over america and we are praying asking god to deal with obama

when i shared this with my brother in america he stated the same thing in an online christian forum he is a member off

the reason some christians are not seeing what i saw and some of the christians i have connected with are simple but i wil let the ones who are not seriously praying work it out them selves his girl at first i liked obama until i was shown what i saw on sbs world news

remember how he wss refusing to produce his real birth certificate ? and how he was getting drilled ?

obama is not to be trusted there is a dark side to him his girl he is showing only one side to the citzens of america

i never usualy get these vissions his girl but lately i have been i have not asked god for this gift i am a strong prayer yet when i put the topic hear in this forum stating i needed prayer i was realy hurting and it was praying that was getting me threw what i had just gone threw i pray and when i pray its as if god tells me what to pray for

he is a muslim him self he is not a christian but being president of america he is being care full his girl his speeches are written for him his girl

right know i am hearing his speech again on sbs he is adressing the muslims to put their diffrences behind them but they are also going to put what he said to the test as i know that ther are americans who wil not support what obama is doing know

we are praying that the demon in him comes to the surface and reveals its self to the citazens of america

you see his normal face i saw something else that freaked me out

thats why i said obama is not to be trusted

damo1