IGNORED

Modest swimwear

nebula

Theres another great site with beautiful modest (link removed by Mizzdy). they have sporty and more dressed modest swimwear. I was so impressed with the styles because they were fun and bright, and so many different options! They also had adorable girls dresses

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Has anyone noticed that men's swimwear is just as modest as it was back in the 70s? How come it's only the women who've progressed to less and less clothing? :thumbsup:

Because guys are visual creatures.

Well....what?....we women are blind??? :laugh:

No women aren't blind, but if you seen me in a speedo??????????????? you would be blind :24: I can't imagine me in a speedo, it would be frighting. :o:runforhills:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Has anyone noticed that men's swimwear is just as modest as it was back in the 70s? How come it's only the women who've progressed to less and less clothing? :thumbsup:

All the more reason for women to not tempt men with their scanty clothing and swim suits..... They have a responsiblilty to themselves and the men who are so visual and weak as water to behave and dress modestly. When Adam and Eve were created, they were naked and not ashamed. When they sinned, God made them clothes of animal skins. People have regressed today to almost being naked!!!!! :24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

All the more reason for women to not tempt men with their scanty clothing and swim suits..... They have a responsiblilty to themselves and the men who are so visual and weak as water to behave and dress modestly. When Adam and Eve were created, they were naked and not ashamed. When they sinned, God made them clothes of animal skins. People have regressed today to almost being naked!!!!! :24:

I have worked with people who don't wear clothes most of the time. They frequent the nudest colonies and from what they tell me, once a person is in that invironment for a time, nudity really doesn't affect them much..... your system just gets used to it and one doesn't really loose it.

At least that's what they all tell me, and considering that people have to progress to less and less covering to keep the other sex interested, it might actually be true. My grandfather used to tell me that men used to get excited over seeing a womans ancles as much as a swimsuit of the 70's (that's when he was stil alive).

People's imagination is usually much more alluring than reality anyway..... from my pespective anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I so agree, we all have personal responsiblity!

Down outside of Quartside AZ theres some little buisness and in them is a bookstore ran by a man who never wears any clothes. Many people complained about it and now he wears a plastic drinking cup over his privates and occasionally a jacket in the winter if its windy. I hear though now he doesn't wear his cup to cover himself. He thinks nothing of it but boy some of those snowbird woman have no problem telling him what they think. Thinks like this become 'normal' and we don't even pat an eye.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I realize this is kind of an oldie thread but I checked the website. Interesting. I probably liked the bright pink swim skirt and a matching tank top would do fine.

I usually wear one piece and a shirt over unless the shirt impedes my swimming. I don't swim much these days but I do make my daughter wear one piece swimwear or at the least two full pieces like a tank top and a skirt or skort. She was on the swim team this past summer and all the kids wore regulation swimwear that was pretty modest for the girls.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I wear swimmers (either full piece or bikini) but I always wear boardies and a rashie over the top so you can't see a thing anyway thumbsup.gif.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I wear swimmers (either full piece or bikini) but I always wear boardies and a rashie over the top so you can't see a thing anyway thumbsup.gif.

OK, I am guessing a "swimmer" is what we call a bathing suit.

A "boardie" is the kind of bottoms surfers use?

A "rashie" . . . ? Not a clue.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

I have worked with people who don't wear clothes most of the time. They frequent the nudest colonies and from what they tell me, once a person is in that invironment for a time, nudity really doesn't affect them much..... your system just gets used to it and one doesn't really loose it.

At least that's what they all tell me, and considering that people have to progress to less and less covering to keep the other sex interested, it might actually be true. My grandfather used to tell me that men used to get excited over seeing a womans ancles as much as a swimsuit of the 70's (that's when he was stil alive).

People's imagination is usually much more alluring than reality anyway..... from my pespective anyway.

Some people's consciences are seared as with a hot iron. Using that logic, people could get used to anything if they were around it enough......rape, murder, burning the jewish population in ovens, any kind of ungodly behavior. Also the Paul told Timothy in the New Testament to flee fornication. So if any man has a problem with lust, he should definitely flee as Joseph did. We are not animals, we all have a conscience, but like I said, some have seared theirs.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

OK, I am guessing a "swimmer" is what we call a bathing suit.

A "boardie" is the kind of bottoms surfers use?

A "rashie" . . . ? Not a clue.

Oh wow, I thought I had avoided all our slang. Swimmers are a bathing suit, we usually call them "togs". Boardie is the shorts made from that shiny quick dry material. A rashie is a shirt made from UV material. You can get full body rashies.... you have to wear them to go swimming in the ocean up north because of the deadly stingers.