• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Does anyone know what day of the week that is? Tuesdays are not good for me, I have stuff to do on Tuesdays. :laugh:

Me too! I got unrepentant souls to talk to. I am not ready for the rapture because there are just to many stone cold sinners out there. Perhaps Jesus will put it off a few years so I can talk to more stone cold sinners. Do ya think?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You bunch are all nuts :rolleyes: Ok a picnic it is then! Bring an unsaved friend, because if it is at 2 pm we better start telling them the Good News at about 10am. Or even better, as Massorite so rightly says, lets start now! :whistling: Times awasting!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

:emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/05/1971

Right, Okay, I agree the bible says the Day and Hour are unknown, but what about the Year ?

Also I was wondering do you guys fell like it will be in our time, in our generation, or are we just hoping, like John from the book of Revelation, thought that it would be in his generation that the Lord would return, and my grandpa thought his generation would see the return of the king also.

See I try not to think about it and I focus on my relationship with Christ and teaching my children about him also, BUT, I can't help it, something in me feels like my children will see the coming of the Lord while they are still children.

I try to make my everyday as if Christ could come any minute, I am waiting and watching.

So I was wondering? Do you guys think he is coming back soon?

Right, Okay, I agree the bible says the Day and Hour are unknown, but what about the Year ?

Also I was wondering do you guys fell like it will be in our time, in our generation, or are we just hoping, like John from the book of Revelation, thought that it would be in his generation that the Lord would return, and my grandpa thought his generation would see the return of the king also.

See I try not to think about it and I focus on my relationship with Christ and teaching my children about him also, BUT, I can't help it, something in me feels like my children will see the coming of the Lord while they are still children.

I try to make my everyday as if Christ could come any minute, I am waiting and watching.

Kitty, no one knows the hour, and I agree with you that we should set our minds on more important things in the here and now. I too focus on Jesus, the rest will happen as it happens, and thats why I can never get serious when dates are mentioned and end times are discussed. It detracts from what we should be doing every minute of every day. Loving Him and through Him loving others, all else pales into insignificance.

Blessings

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/05/1971

Kitty, no one knows the hour, and I agree with you that we should set our minds on more important things in the here and now. I too focus on Jesus, the rest will happen as it happens, and thats why I can never get serious when dates are mentioned and end times are discussed. It detracts from what we should be doing every minute of every day. Loving Him and through Him loving others, all else pales into insignificance.

Blessings

Yes I agree but do you think or feel he is coming back soon, in our time, like the next few years?

Not really no, but that is just my opinion, and what do I know of God's plans? I have often thought of how wonderful it would be if He returned while I was still walking, but don't you think it is going to be a terrifying thing as well? Just read Revelations!

So I just concentrate on Jesus, take life by the scruff of the neck and try and enjoy every minute!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Great point kitty1. I often ask "What about the week or the month" just to give food for thought. Or to get a rise out of someone.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes I agree but do you think or feel he is coming back soon, in our time, like the next few years?

Yes!

Yes!

What makes you feel that OneLight? I kind of just carry on doing what Jesus would want me to do, (well mostly) and don't really think about it too much. :blink: