IGNORED

Is Islam mentioned as an end time prophecy?

MightyIsTheLord

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I was watching a debate on Islam vs Christianity last night with a former christian convert to islam and a former muslim convert to christianity.

And i've heard alot of things on the internet and youtube and stuff about the antichrist coming from islam and stuff but i dont know whats true and whats not.

But this christian-covert to islam and the muslim-convert to christianity were talkin about the need for forgiveness of sins and the muslim said "Theres no need to be forgiven of sins, allah can forgive without the shedding of blood". something along those lines and it shocked me, it really did all i heard was satan goin "This one is mine."

Also, is it ok for a christian to listen to muslim music, because some of the most beautiful peaceful songs i've heard are nasheeds (or muslim songs without instrumental music).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

If you notice in Prophecy, all the nations that God fought against are Muslim nations. While on utube, search for the following ... "Prophecy Islam and the Bible. Walid Shoebat former PLO terrorist". He will explain a little more then I can.

kk thanks OneLight :emot-handshake::emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

kk thanks OneLight :emot-handshake::emot-heartbeat:

I am still searching for part 2! If need be, I will purchase his whole teaching from his site. That is how impressed I was with what he had to say.

God Bless,

Alan

yeh, im listening to one of his videos on youtube now called "Islam is NOT a religion of peace", its very interesting.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Eschatology

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I shared this on another thread, the vid has some corruption, stops and starts, just have a bit of patience and listen to the whole thing its almost 2 hours long. Shoebat along with others have been trying to share this message for sometime now. Its interesting to note also that the Syrian pres. Bassar? went to Iran and from that we may see a united alliance of Iran, Syria, Iraq and Turkey.

http://www.godslearningchannel.com/stream/...1709&q=High

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

If you notice in Prophecy, all the nations that God fought against are Muslim nations. While on utube, search for the following ... "Prophecy Islam and the Bible. Walid Shoebat former PLO terrorist". He will explain a little more then I can.

My husband and I have just finished reading his book "God's War on Terrorism". We are about to read it againg - this time taking notes. It is a real eye-opener. We heard him speak at a conference and he is a facinating speaker - everything he talks about is solidly backed by Scripture. We purchased this book at the conference and my husband was able to have a nice long talk with him and he autographed the book. Cool :emot-heartbeat:

As far as listening to muslim music. NO. (ooops, did I shout?). Put your heart, mind, and soul upon things of the On True God. I grew up in the '60's and listened to all of the drug songs and songs which glorified sin. Well, somehow I was able to escape the '60's without ever doing drugs or most of the "evil" promoted by the music I listened to. To this day, though, all I have to do is hear on or two notes of a song and I can sing all of the words -- none of which glorify God. These sinful words are written on my mind and heart. There are plenty of beautiful Christian songs to listen to. Plenty of Scripture to be written on your heart. Put your efforts to that and turn completely away from anything that is contrary to God.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Its interesting to note also that the Syrian pres. Bassar? went to Iran and from that we may see a united alliance of Iran, Syria, Iraq and Turkey.

:whistling:

Daniel 7: 2-6:

"Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

The first was like a lion,...

... And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear,...

... After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard,... "

These were the empires of ancient Babylonia, Media-Persia and Greece. The fourth empire (the Roman Empire) was described not with the symbol of any animal, but as having iron teeth.

The first 3 empires stretched from what is today Pakistan through Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and all the way to Greece.

Revelation 13: 1-2:

"... And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy...

... And the beast which I saw was like unto ... a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of ... a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of ... a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Same animal symbols as those used in Daniel.

Same part of the world?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Doesn't Ezekiel mention something about it in chapt 38? The prophecy regarding Gog and Magog......I believe it discusses Pershia (Iran) doesn't it?