IGNORED

Is Islam mentioned as an end time prophecy?

MightyIsTheLord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Original Question... Is Islam mentioned as an end time prophecy?

The Koran was written approximately 600 years after the Book of Revelation and the OT prophetic writings were older than that. I think it is safe to say Islam is not mentioned in Scripture...it did not exist.

Those countries who are mentioned are all Muslim, who's religion is Islam. Just because the religion did not exist, the countries do and what they believe now does make a difference.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The religion of islam is not too far of a stretch from the babel, sumerican, egyptian, they are all false and started by satan. The countries that surround Israel whether they are muslim or not all represent the nations and groups of people that the Israelites have always fought against. The only difference this time is that they are all united one banner, islam.

Original Question... Is Islam mentioned as an end time prophecy?

The Koran was written approximately 600 years after the Book of Revelation and the OT prophetic writings were older than that. I think it is safe to say Islam is not mentioned in Scripture...it did not exist.

Those countries who are mentioned are all Muslim, who's religion is Islam. Just because the religion did not exist, the countries do and what they believe now does make a difference.

The prophesies speak about all the nations coming against Israel, not just Muslim ones.

Zechariah 14

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,

There are extremely far more verses then just that one you used that speak of specific countries. You really should that the hour to listen to the words of Walid Shoebat that I referred to in the second post of this thread.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings MightyIsTheLord:

From my studies of Islam in Islam, A Raging Storm written by noted Christian author and speaker and founder of Sword of the Lord, Dr. Shelton L. Smith I learned that The Islamic 'allah' is a god borrowed from the mythology of the paganism which was prevalent in the Middle East in the time of Muhammad. Muhammad created 'allah' Muslims claim that allah in pre-islamic times was the biblical God of the patriarchs, prophets and apostles because their claim is essential in their attempts to convert Jews and Christians. But the hard evidence shows that allah was a pagan deity, a moon god, who was married to the sun goddess, and the stars were his daughters. The Summerians, in the first civilization, left thousands of clay tablets describing their religious beliefs which showed the ancient Sumerians worshiped a moon god who was called many different names and his symbol was the crescent moon. Moreover, the cult of the moon god was the most popular religion throughout ancient Mesoptamia. In ancient Syria and Canna, the moon god Sin was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase. Everywhere in the ancient world the symbol of the crescent moon can be found on seal impressions, stoles, pottery, clay tablets, weights, earrings, etc. Even bread was baked in the form of a crescent as an act of devotion to the moon god.

Muhammad, the founder and false prophet of islam, and manufacturer of "allah" lived around A.D. 570-632 and blended other religions, including Judaism and Christianity into what is now called islam. This is another reason you will hear muslims say that allah and the God of the Bible are one in the same. Of course, Christians and Jews know this to be a satanic lie. While the moon god was Sin, according to numerous inscriptions, his title was al-ilah, "the diety", meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods, and was shortened to allah in pre-islamic times., and this is the god that Muhammad worshipped.

Fast forward to present, for more than 60 years, Israel

Edited by nikki1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I remember back when Russia was the big enemy. Back then Russia was Gog Magog. Now that Islam is the big enemy, Gog Magog is now an Islamic country.

Since the Bible says ALL nations will come against Israel...I'll go with that one.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Blessings, KatyAnn:

I'm with you and agree. Even America is against Israel now, and many of your European countries.

Nikki

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Everybody is concerned about islam that they are a threat and are growing and many other things.However muslims do feel threatened by Christianity.Islam does not have a reference point unlike christians and terrorism allways existed in diffent forms many at times using God name for doing so. We give them too much credit and attention and they are the underdog.

God and Jesus are for real.

Blessings

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Since the Bible says ALL nations will come against Israel...I'll go with that one.

Yes, but a "beast" in the Bible (Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 and 17) symbolizes a kingdom or empire (and of course, the kingdom/empire always had one king - the "crowns" on the "head" of the beast).

The beast of Revelation chapter 13:1-10 is described with the same animal symbols as the first 3 beasts in Daniel chapter 7. This points to the same territories.

As far as "all nations" goes", Revelation 16: 12-16 says,

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." (Rev 16:12-16)

Since the beast refers to a political territorial entity, I've often wondered if "the false prophet", rather than referring to a single individual, refers to the Islamic empire descrived in Rev.13: 1-10. Mohammad is a false prophet.

But that last bit is just speculation. I do believe that the beast's "king" (ruler) will be the person we refer to as the antichrist. But I could be wrong on the false prophet part, not sure about that at all.

The point is that the beast, false prophet and dragon will gather "the kings of the earth and of the whole world" together for the battle of Armageddon. And Joel chapter 3 and Zechariah chapters 12-14 tell us that the battle will be fought not at Mount Megiddo (har-megiddo or armageddon), but in Jerusalem.

Joel chapter 3 says that the armies of the nations will be destroyed by God in the valley of Jehoshaphat (which means, "Yahweh shall judge").

That valley is today known as the Kidron valley. It is situated between the Mount of Olives (where Jesus ascended into heaven and where Zechariah says He will set His feet when He returns in judgment) and the Temple Mount (where the Muslims say Mohammad ascended into heaven).

The Son of God ascended into heaven from the Mount of Olives. So the devil's son also had to ascend into heaven - from the Temple Mount.

We know that it's a lie and that Mohammad did not ascend into heaven at all:

"And no one has ascended up to Heaven except He who came down from Heaven, the Son of Man who is in Heaven." (Joh 3:13).

But the Muslims built a mosque on the spot on the Temple Mount from whence they claimed the false prophet ascended into heaven - the spot where the Old Testament temple stood.

The Jews who do not believe in Jesus believe that the restoration of Israel will not be complete until the temple is rebuilt, and they're waiting for a messiah to bring about the political treaty that will allow them to rebuild the temple and reinstate animal sacrifices for sins - which will be a gross insult to God.

But the Muslims will not allow what they regard as "the third holiest site in Islam" to be torn down to make way for a Jewish temple, and they view the Dome of the Rock mosque as a symbol of the "superiority" of Islam over Judaism and Christianity.

But now certain Muslim leaders and Jewish leaders are already negotiating a way to build a temple and a "Christian" (probably shared by the Catholics and the Greek Orthodox) cathedral on the Temple Mount. Their vision is that the Dome of the Rock + a Jewish "temple" + a "Christian" cathedral will bring peace to the world by bringing Jews, Muslims and Christians together on the Temple Mount, "since we all worship the same God - the God of Abraham".

They're already calling this abomination "the house of God" and "a house of prayer for all nations".

Such a false peace based upon such an inter-faith abomination (which will be a gross insult to God) cannot last. Not even the Greek Orthodox and Roman Catholics can exist side-by-side in the church built around the place where the tomb of Jesus is claimed to have been - how are the Jews, Christians and Jews going to "worship God side-by-side in peace and harmony" without a fight breaking out sooner or later?

The valley of Jehoshaphat (Joel chapter 3) is the Kidron valley which is situated between the Mount of Olives and the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. If you read Joel chapter 3 and Zechariah chapter 4, you'll see what's going to happen there.

DISCLAIMER:

"IN MY OPINION" :taped:

Lekh

Everybody is concerned about islam that they are a threat and are growing and many other things.However muslims do feel threatened by Christianity.Islam does not have a reference point unlike christians and terrorism allways existed in diffent forms many at times using God name for doing so. We give them too much credit and attention and they are the underdog.

God and Jesus are for real.

Blessings

Even thought its completely true that islam is part of the beast they need a 'kingdom' and at least for me that revived Ottoman Empire fits that bill. Everyone looks for the revived roman empire and we see that the eastern leg of the roman empire lasted far longer than its counter part. We also find that satans throne is in Turkey which is where the Ottomans rose up and conquered more land than any other nation on earth. We find today Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran have developed an alliance, they want to bring back the caliphe and at least for Turkey they want to bring back the glory of the Ottoman Empire. Turkeys clerics are in Germany and other nations speaking to the muslims there declaring they are all the Ottomans and need to unite and raise up and take back their rightful place. The clerics and leaders speak of the deadly wound they recieved in what 1923 or so when they were defeated, but now they are regaining power and are in a position not only within their own gov. but in the UN, the EU as well as throughout the world. And then we can look to see where some of these countries are getting the money and backing, straight from Russia. Don't underestimate islam, look what is going on in the EU today or at least from what I read its taking over Europe in birth and in politics as they declare sharia law wherever they go and usually end up being allowed to govern themselves in some legal matters.

I remember back when Russia was the big enemy. Back then Russia was Gog Magog. Now that Islam is the big enemy, Gog Magog is now an Islamic country.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Have you listened to the video I referred you to yet?

The prophesies speak about all the nations coming against Israel, not just Muslim ones.

Zechariah 14

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,

I was thinking about this term "all". Are there not 10 nations that rise and is dominate in those prophecies also? If that is the case then those countries are the "all". Rev. 17 seems to take this view, those kings had not yet recieved a kingdom but will be given power for one hour. We also see in Dan. where Nebuchadnezzar was given rulership over "all" yet we know he didn't rule over everyone. All prophecy is centered on Israel/Jerusalem so it would figure those kingdoms will be the ones that surround them and have always been enemies of Israel.