• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Welcome to the NWO... as the bible has foretold us would happen in the end days... always makes me wonder when people doubt.. cause its all written and not one single person will be able to stop it..what we can do... is stay in Jesus....stay focused on Jesus.......Jesus will take care of us...every single step of the way.....its truely amazing how things have geered up and things are changing...... :emot-highfive:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Do any of you know this girl, or her mother.... do any of you know exactly what it is that the court appointed guardian is bothered by?

I know nothing of either of them except what very little is written to get a point across that the author is trying to make. The woman could be a member of something like the Westburough Baptist Church for all I know...... do any of us know exactly what this is all about. Sounds to me like it's tied up with a divorce and that can have all kinds of weird sides.

We should know more about what this really is before we start drawing conclusions about it......

If this judge is doing this just because this lady is a good upstanding Christian that holds true to Bible teaching, then we as a nation are in very much trouble..... but I'd like to really hear all sides before making a decision.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Where have you been!!!!! WE are in BIG BIG trouble... the only ones who are going to get persecuted IS real chrisitans... if your part of this world system well they love thier own........what more proof do you need!!!!!!! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Do any of you know this girl, or her mother.... do any of you know exactly what it is that the court appointed guardian is bothered by?

I know nothing of either of them except what very little is written to get a point across that the author is trying to make. The woman could be a member of something like the Westburough Baptist Church for all I know...... do any of us know exactly what this is all about. Sounds to me like it's tied up with a divorce and that can have all kinds of weird sides.

We should know more about what this really is before we start drawing conclusions about it......

If this judge is doing this just because this lady is a good upstanding Christian that holds true to Bible teaching, then we as a nation are in very much trouble..... but I'd like to really hear all sides before making a decision.

These are form the other thread going on this subject.

Living in NH, I should of heard about this already, but this is the first time hearing it. I will scour the local news and see what I can find.

Edited to add:

I found this link that tells a little more ... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2325645/posts

"Marital Master Michael Garner reasoned that the girl

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

And there is this. I doubt this will add much if any to what has already been posted in relation to this topic but I posted it in the other thread (same topic) so I am putting it here also, for your consideration.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=659638

Another Take

<<<<<()>>>>>

Silly Judge

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Proverbs 21:1

Doesn't He Know

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:4

Ordering One Of God's Little Ones

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:14-16

Onto One Of The Publicly Financed Mission Fields

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:15

Is Again The Interest Of This World's god

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Or Maybe He Does Know

And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Acts 5:27-29

And Obeys Anyway

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Luke 10:2

>>>>>()<<<<<

Praying!

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

2 Kings 6:17

Bless Your Child Oh LORD

Think You For Answered Prayer

Praise Your Holy Name

Hallelujah!

Love

Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

:th_praying:

So, what this is really about is that as a Christian homeschooled, academically promising and intellectually at or superior to grade level, the child has to be sent to government school to be brainwashed and dumbed down because she's more mature.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I just read the updated story about this, the Father doesn't want the child home schooled, thats why a mediator was brought in.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

So the father says no to homeschooling, the mother who is the custodial parent says yes, so they bring in a mediator of the court to decide with the non-custodial parent that the little girl is too promising so she must be sent down to the public school. That evil Christian training and all that. That seems fair and entirely in the best interest of the child, Not!! When my kids (years ago) went from a private religious school (financial reasons) to the public schools (central Florida) they had to coast for almost 2 years until the other students caught up with them.

Yeah, The father has a point, the girl is better off in the lower achieving school, with the failed morality (higher disease and pregnancy rates) than in that hateful Christian school, teaching all about loving your neighbor, and it is wrong to lie, cheat and steal and how to pray, all that stuff. It sounds like the father could have gotten by with merely instructing the girl that because he does not follow the same beliefs as she and her mother does not mean he does not love her.

As in all too many divorces the little girl has gotten caught in the line of fire. Mom could use some guidance as well in this area.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956