~candice~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Doctor placed me on meds to help me sleep. Began to wonder why I was packing on the pounds, :laugh: , found out I was waking up through the night eating...jotful :blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Doctor placed me on meds to help me sleep. Began to wonder why I was packing on the pounds, :laugh: , found out I was waking up through the night eating...jotful :blink:

My ex does that; he's a natural beanpole who never gains weight. There is no justice! :huh:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

As a kid I use to sleep walk alot but not alot as an adult. I once sleep walked and got my best cookie pan and hid it and it drove me crazy for a couple of years and I finally found it. I had put it up underneath the drawer at the bottom of the stove and that's why I could never find it. :blink:

Then another time I walked into the kitchen and took a plate from the cabinet and sat it down on the counter top. From there I open the refrigerator and took only one egg from the carton and placed that egg on the plate that I had took from the cabinet. :blink::laugh::huh:

oc

As a kid I use to sleep walk alot but not alot as an adult. I once sleep walked and got my best cookie pan and hid it and it drove me crazy for a couple of years and I finally found it. I had put it up underneath the drawer at the bottom of the stove and that's why I could never find it. :blink:

Then another time I walked into the kitchen and took a plate from the cabinet and sat it down on the counter top. From there I open the refrigerator and took only one egg from the carton and placed that egg on the plate that I had took from the cabinet. :blink::laugh::huh:

oc

:blink: That's just too funny!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Well . . . many years ago(maybe 25) me and my wife went with another couple for a weekend visiting some tourist attractions in Florida.

It was just one of those times were neither of us seemed to say anything correctly to each other and it seem we were both constantly reacting to each other. The other couple cashed in on this and used it as an opportunity to seem like the perfect couple (they weren't) and were acting all lovey-dubby :emot-questioned:

Well the day seemed like it was never going to end . . .one our worst days in our 32 years together.

That night in the motel as I was sleeping I had this dream there were four people who kept coming up and either poking at me or pinching me. I kept telling them to knock it off and was steadily getting angrier. Finally I was fed up and told them "That's it, knock it off!" But one of them ran up and poke me again. I was furious. I jump up in the bed to get them and they all took of running and I looked around and saw my wife (thinking she was one of them) and hauled off and slugged her square in the chest while she was dead asleep . . . knock the wind completely out of her :P

I instantly woke up and knew what I had did and could not apologize fast enough. ;)

She forgave me . . . but the next day things were better ;)

I guess that is more of sleep fighting :blink:

Well . . . many years ago(maybe 25) me and my wife went with another couple for a weekend visiting some tourist attractions in Florida.

It was just one of those times were neither of us seemed to say anything correctly to each other and it seem we were both constantly reacting to each other. The other couple cashed in on this and used it as an opportunity to seem like the perfect couple (they weren't) and were acting all lovey-dubby :emot-questioned:

Well the day seemed like it was never going to end . . .one our worst days in our 32 years together.

That night in the motel as I was sleeping I had this dream there were four people who kept coming up and either poking at me or pinching me. I kept telling them to knock it off and was steadily getting angrier. Finally I was fed up and told them "That's it, knock it off!" But one of them ran up and poke me again. I was furious. I jump up in the bed to get them and they all took of running and I looked around and saw my wife (thinking she was one of them) and hauled off and slugged her square in the chest. :P

I instantly woke up and knew what I had did and could not apologize fast enough. ;)

She forgave me . . . but the next day things were better ;)

You are a VERY lucky man, seeker! :blink:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Sleep. What are you talking about my friend?....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

When I was 16, I awoke in the drive-way of my parent's home trying to start a car with a putty knife... My dad was right there - he didn't want to startle me awake.... Our home is alarmed because my son and I both sleepwalk - I don't do it as much now - but in years past I sure have - especially when I was sleep-deprived, or stressed.