• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

I don't know about anybody else, but I have gotten tired of the whole evolution LIE!!!

Evolutionists everywhere: Admit there is a God who created all things and this debate will come to a end!!

I mean really, after seeing everything there is on earth and even more in the Universe, how could they have not been Created!!!

This scripture is applicable to everyone with the Evolutionary mindset:

Romans 1:18-22 (AMP)

18 For God’s [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative.

19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them.

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

21 Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.

22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

So then, my point is made.

Edited by JIME

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.91
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Ya know, I think that the reason that they hang around is because they get a rise out of us. Some mock us, because deep down they know they are lost; they know that what we preach is the truth and that they are fools.

We are so keen on defending the faith and greatly desire to show these people the truth and open them up to the Holy Spirit. We can be proud that we care enough about their lost souls to endure the "stuff" that they peddle. I have found that I can only tolerate them for so long, it hurts my soul to know that their time is running out and that if they don't acknowledge what they know deep down is the truth, that they are doomed. And they know it. That is why they laugh.

Anyway, I have mostly grown to ignore them and not subscribe to any of their threads or pay attention to the areas that they post, such as this forum. Or I say my peace, tell them the hard truth, and then leave them to the Holy Spirit, whose job it is to convict them to salvation. We can do no greater thing.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Here is an interesting take on the subject.

The article is a book review, but it does mention the key points:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

A couple snippets:

The entire book is a scientific commentary on the opening verse of the Bible, usually translated, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

This verse has been the source of numerous interpretations, each of which helps us better understand the significance of the creation story. Rashi, in his commentary on this verse, maintains that bereishit means "in the beginning of," but since the sentence has no direct object, we are not told in the beginning of what. Rashi takes the verse to mean, "In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth, the earth was empty and void," etc.

Targum Onkelos - the Aramaic translation of the Bible - renders the verse to mean, "With a first cause (b'kadmin), God created the heavens and the earth." But what was the first cause? . . . .

The author does not hesitate to document the element of chance and choice within our physical universe, clearly recognizing the lacunae of chaos within the structured order of things, the apparent mistakes of and tragedies within nature. But this does not undermine belief in the existence of God; much the opposite, it points to a God who gave a certain freedom to nature as well as to the human being, and above all, a God who created human beings in His divine image so that they might perfect our present, imperfect world into the ultimate kingship of the divine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

That is very interesting, I am going to have to read this one.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

That is very interesting, I am going to have to read this one.

I've read Schroeder's "the science of God" which is excellent and I highly recommend it. Although he does rely on kaballah some-

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Ah conspiracy theories. Well, whatever takes up your time I guess. I would use it for more important things, but that's just me.

It IS a conspiracy but it's not a theory....everyone knows the root of the denial of Creation. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Ah conspiracy theories. Well, whatever takes up your time I guess. I would use it for more important things, but that's just me.

It IS a conspiracy but it's not a theory....everyone knows the root of the denial of Creation. :cool:

Yeah, logic.

Whatever floats your boat, Christopher. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  08/26/1980

It IS a conspiracy but it's not a theory....everyone knows the root of the denial of Creation. :thumbsup:

Yeah, logic.

So logically you believe that everything there is, the world, animals, humans, trees, minerals, etc, etc all came from nothing, out of nothing, from noithing, by nothing everything was made; wow thats really logical seeing as elementary science tells us that matter cannot be created or destroyed in scientific naturalism...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I don't know about anybody else, but I have gotten tired of the whole evolution LIE!!!

Evolutionists everywhere: Admit there is a God who created all things and this debate will come to a end!!

I mean really, after seeing everything there is on earth and even more in the Universe, how could they have not been Created!!!

This scripture is applicable to everyone with the Evolutionary mindset:

Romans 1:18-22 (AMP)

18 For God

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I would be curious to see the scientific statistics of probability that our DNA came to be so perfect without God.