• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

That is very wise. Christians do not send assassins after you if you slight them in a movie or characature.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

No,

But at one point in our history we did torture people unless they recanted their own religions. It was called the inquisition

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

No,

But at one point in our history we did torture people unless they recanted their own religions. It was called the inquisition

I just have a problem considering those who perpetrated the Inquisition to have been Christians - not true Christians. I think they were zealots who sought more power than they already exerted over poor unfortunates who suffered under their "brand" of Christianity. What an awful time of history, huh?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

No,

I just have a problem considering those who perpetrated the Inquisition to have been Christians - not true Christians. I think they were zealots who sought more power than they already exerted over poor unfortunates who suffered under their "brand" of Christianity. What an awful time of history, huh?

Exactly! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

No,

It is blown way out of proportion- It was a rare occurrence and used mainly in times of war- not saying torture is ok but it was a different time and place in history.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

No,

It is blown way out of proportion- It was a rare occurrence and used mainly in times of war- not saying torture is ok but it was a different time and place in history.

What they did, no matter what time in history, was not of God.