• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Shooter is not dead, but alive in stable condition

Fox News link

The news that the suspect, Major Malik Nadal Hasan, was alive and in stable condition, came as a sudden reversal of early reports that the gunman was among the dead

Blessings,

Nikki

The left wing media is going to do it's best to make the shooter a victim of this awful war-

And did yall hear president Obama's speech? Did he really have to continue reading the

TelePrompTer thanking everyone at his tribal council ceremony? Weird...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that. i was thinking HELLO! there was just a frigging massacre on an army base, shouldn't that be your first priority????

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Shooter is not dead, but alive in stable condition

Fox News link

The news that the suspect, Major Malik Nadal Hasan, was alive and in stable condition, came as a sudden reversal of early reports that the gunman was among the dead

Blessings,

Nikki

The left wing media is going to do it's best to make the shooter a victim of this awful war-

And did yall hear president Obama's speech? Did he really have to continue reading the

TelePrompTer thanking everyone at his tribal council ceremony? Weird...

yep to what you said

In this video, Shepherd Smith interviews a co-worker of the shooter before it was known the shooter is still alive and before they knew the shooter was raised muslim, and not a muslim convert.

"He said, precisely, that maybe the Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressor."

[url=http://www.breitbart.tv/co-worker-ft-hood-gunman-made-outlandish-comments-condemning-us-foreign-policy/]Co-Worker: Ft. Hood Suspect Made

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I am going to be blunt and forward. This is an awfull tragedy as a veteran it makes it worse. we as a country have given muslims to much, and its time we wake up and start looking at these people and start getting rid of them, kick them out the military, and I wouldnt mind even this country. They are this countries enemy and God's enemy. My prayers go out to the families of the soldiers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I'm personally not buying the sympathetic profile that this mans cousin is portraying to the Media.

I watched a video on Fox from a former Colonel who had worked with him. The Colonel stated that he had to tell Nadal to stow his outbursts on several occasions. I'm wondering why someone didn't give this guy the boot earlier? :emot-hug::taped:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I was watching NBC (Lester Holt) this morning and he was interviewing a retired Army Colonel who said that this guy should have been pulled months ago when intelligence reported he was posting sympathies to suicide bombers - there was also a 'rumor' about him being harrassed - the retired Col. said that was utter nonsense - Majors don't get harrassed and if they do - it's from superiors and there is a chain of command to deal with such circumstances. This guy has been raging about deployment for months - I just do not understand how, despite the warning signs, he flew under the radar.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Too much PC?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

The Army is not known for it overwhelming PC - likely it's just sloppiness and fell between huge cracks....

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I am going to be blunt and forward. This is an awfull tragedy as a veteran it makes it worse. we as a country have given muslims to much, and its time we wake up and start looking at these people and start getting rid of them, kick them out the military, and I wouldnt mind even this country. They are this countries enemy and God's enemy. My prayers go out to the families of the soldiers.

I have been saying this same thing for several years....islam has no place in the United States.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I was watching NBC (Lester Holt) this morning and he was interviewing a retired Army Colonel who said that this guy should have been pulled months ago when intelligence reported he was posting sympathies to suicide bombers - there was also a 'rumor' about him being harrassed - the retired Col. said that was utter nonsense - Majors don't get harrassed and if they do - it's from superiors and there is a chain of command to deal with such circumstances. This guy has been raging about deployment for months - I just do not understand how, despite the warning signs, he flew under the radar.

I don't get it either....a high school principal could have recognized the problems with this guy. No muslims should be allowed in the U.S. military....none...ever.