• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How many of these examples you have give have screamed "god is great" as they killed? There is a big difference between murdering for political and/or psychological reasons and doing it in the name of some god, believing that you will immediately go to heaven.

So far from what I've seen about this man, I am seeing a lone man using his religion to express his anger and justify his killing spree.

Like the man who killed the abortion doctor.

Unless/ until evidence comes out that points to the jihad movement, I'll keep it as that.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

lol

I refuse to believe you don't know that homosexuals are in the military. All of your years in service and you never encountered one?

Homosexuals are indeed allowed in the military- they are just not allowed to state that they are homosexuals at this point. This rule, inacted while President Clinton was in office, was a compromise designed mostly to save face for Clinton, although it didn't fix a thing one way or the other. However, there are active bills in Congress as we speak which will finally strike down this law and give homosexuals freedom to fully annoince their sexual preference without detrimental actions against them.

t.

Finally, huh?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

How many of these examples you have give have screamed "god is great" as they killed? There is a big difference between murdering for political and/or psychological reasons and doing it in the name of some god, believing that you will immediately go to heaven.

So far from what I've seen about this man, I am seeing a lone man using his religion to express his anger and justify his killing spree.

Like the man who killed the abortion doctor.

Unless/ until evidence comes out that points to the jihad movement, I'll keep it as that.

Last night, the news did link him to the 9/11 terrorist, well, kind of. He was going to the same mosque, sitting under the same IMAM as three of the terrorist, at the time of 9/11 and was in prayer at the Mosque when it all went down. They are now trying to see if he knew them personally. Maybe he is part of the same radical group, maybe he isn't, but he did sit, and still sits, under the radical IMAM in Texas.

Well, from what I can see, I guess it would be easier to kill all muslims so we don't have to worry, correct?

I mean, why bother shipping them off out of the country? They would certainly join the fight against us anyway, right? It doesn't matter what their background is, what they have done for the country (many of them), it doesn't matter who they are or what they claim to be. The underlying fact is that they are muslim, and therefore should be exterminated to reduce the potential threat against us.

If we're gonna play, let's play to win. Let's not pussy-foot around the subject any longer. The answer I am reading here is simple: kill all muslims so that we don't have to worry about them.

After we wiped out the very last one, all violence will end and the world will live in peace.

Of course, we'll have to do the same thing to the next country, religious group, race, or any other group that hits us after this.

Heck, while we are at it, let's kill all black people because they cause so much crime in our country. That'll solve that little issue right quick. Why worry about another home invasion ever again?

How about them pesky Native Americans and their silly ideas of getting their land back? Lord knows I feel threatened by them, too. Makes me feel all worried inside. You know they actually had the nerve to take over an entire prison some years back and demand their land back? You know they have that hatred in their hearts. Let's not take a chance and simply kill them off and finish the job our forefathers started a few centuries ago. If the settlers weren't so weak back in the 1800's we wouldn't have to worry about them redskins today, after all. I'm sure there was an 1800's version of Gearge Bush we can blame that on, I'll just have to research a little to get a name.

Next, them darn Mexicans should be heading to the showers so we can send cyanide into the room. If they are Mexican, they are sure to one day slip accross this border and rob me in a crack-induced rage while raping my wife. You think I'm gonna take that chance? Heck no, off with their head, I say!

Hmm, who's next....

Ahh yes, it's time to end our worries over prostitutes, especially the non-white ones. If they are white they have the potential to change and live productive lives. Them non-white ones however have way too many other issues to be deemed correctable. A bullet to the brain will work just fine, I reckon.

Next, let's enact the final solution to the gay/ lesbian problem. Every single one of them has the potential to rape our children, influence our school policies, vote, AND spread disease to the levels never seen before in the world. Truly, this group (the non-white ones anyway) sits right along side every muslim as the biggest threat to our existance.

Now, I may be stretching things a little with this next group, but hey, while we are cleaning the world, might as well include them ERA screetching women. Pffft....equal rights.....I can hardly get my breakfast served to me in bed on the weekends anymore, nevermind have my wife iron my church clothes these days. Not sure if we can hang all women for these crimes, perhaps maybe a good slapping will bring them back in line, eh?

Back to reality....the next group we should exterminate due to the potential violence against us is, of course, the Chinese people. Each and every one of them surely must be secretly pledging allegiance against America because their Government is determined to knock us off as top dog in the world. The formula to prove this is simple: They are Chinese > the Chinese Government is out to kill us > all Chinese people therefore must secretly follow their government's orders > all Chinese people hate us > all chinese will one day spring up and attack us on orders from their government > all Americans will die as a result > kill all Chinese to avoid this from happening > do it fast > fire up the grill and have a cookout while telling the neighbors how you saved humanity > problem solved.

Soon, there will be nothing but pure white men who claim to be Christians living in the world and we all know they could never cause a problem. :thumbsup:

Ahh, true utopia. :thumbsup:

t.

Epilogue: If you think my arguments are rediculous, you should take a hard look at some of the ones presented in thse various threads concerning a crime of murder conducted by a psycho who is muslim.

Think about it folks. Think hard about what you are saying. :laugh:

There you go drinking the kool-aid again.

No, that is just how YOU are spinning it. You are long on spin, but short on substance.

Substance falls on the deaf ears of hatred. You cannot reason with emotion. You cannot make sense of dispair. Fear is the rationalization of the uninformed.

About 90% of the posts on this topic are based on unrational fear and hatred for muslims. The heinous nature of the act is bringing people to react more with emotion and dispair and not really a reasoned and informed response.

Ted is about one of the most loving and reasonable guys on Worthy Boards...and the 'chrsitians' are ready to burn him at the stake over his comments...lol.

Why, because it doesn't fit in your particular version of PC? And nobody wants to butn Ted, just get him to stop drinking the PC kool-aid.

I'm not about fear, hatred, whatever. But you can't lay aside vigilance for the sake of the world's idea of peace.

just wanted to give that a standing ovation.

and parker, please ease up on ted. he's not prone to political correctness, and i happen to know he's not a huge kool-aid drinker. he is, however, a military man who has to trust his life in the hands of his fellow soldiers, many of whom happen to be muslim. so while i don't agree with everything he has said by any stretch, i have read his posts and am now being forced to acknowledge some of the wisdom in them. i really didn't want to admit that, which is why i hadn't responded directly to him.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Islam is the ANTI-God invention of the devil himself.

Care to provide a list of the false religions that are not the "ANTI-God invention of the devil himself."

How about I give you a list of the ones that ARE? Saves a lot of time.

1. Islam

2. Islam

3. Islam

4. You get the idea.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Substance falls on the deaf ears of hatred. You cannot reason with emotion. You cannot make sense of dispair. Fear is the rationalization of the uninformed.

About 90% of the posts on this topic are based on unrational fear and hatred for muslims. The heinous nature of the act is bringing people to react more with emotion and dispair and not really a reasoned and informed response.

Ted is about one of the most loving and reasonable guys on Worthy Boards...and the 'chrsitians' are ready to burn him at the stake over his comments...lol.

You are unfairly making assertions about everyone who has posted in this thread, Axx. Your love for muslims is blinding and deafening YOU. Who is ready to burn Ted at the stake? No one said any such thing. Who, here, said they hated muslims?

And, just so you know that you're wrong about everything, I don't know one single American that fears islam or muslims. They may hate them, they may want them all dead, but no, I don't see any fear. :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Axxman

All we know is that he wasn't always like this. His motivations that day...were apparently different than the motivations of the man that proudly joined the military 13 years ago.

Radical Islam 101

Muslim jihadists in sleeper cells don't go around advertising who or where they are in America. Radical islamists blend in with mainstream Americans and have become westernized for all appearances. Many are well educated in American universities and are disguised as regular every day peaceful human beings to slip under the radar.

Blessings,

Nikki

very true nikki. very true. axxman, you seem to forget that relevant (and inconvenient) little fact, but nikki is certainly not the first to try to point that out to you. i think MG has gone hoarse trying to point that out.

members of sleeper cells are trained to blend in and appear to be mainstream, just like you and i. they are adept at being someone that nobody would EVER suspect could be that way. there's a muslim that runs the smoke shop where my husband buys his cigarettes... and until recently, i bought mine. we've become so well acquainted with the guy that i can almost call him a friend. we've never socialized outside of his business, but we've had lengthy conversations about nearly every subject, including God. at times i've even wondered if he is a christian, because he ALWAYS says "God", never "Allah". he's a flat out wonderful person.

he is also exactly the way sleepers portray themselves in their communities. and i hope and pray that he is not a sleeper.