Being used....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

First off I would like to say you have a very compassionate heart. You have your feelings but you show much concern about his.

Lots of good advice...but bottom line is what does God lead you to do...and what does your heart say about that?

Seems there is room for him being your "friend"...but just as with everything and everyone there needs to be boundaries. Not so much for him but for you, to help you feel comfortable with the compassionate heart you carry, that you do not feel like you are being used.

Which if you are feeling used it is YOU that has to do something about the situation...no one else's thoughts and opinons can change things only you can.

I pray the circumstances have a conclusion that works for both of you, leaving YOU with good and comforatble feelings...also working within God's boundaries for your daily life.

Bless you in abundance..

cc

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Ok let me just come right out and say what I think now. I have "ages" of experience with relationships :whistling: I think this guy probably does not think you are "the one", but just wants to be friends. I don't say this harshly or with intent to harm. But life is life.

Here is what I would do if I was interested and wanted to know. I would ask him outright. "Do you think there is room in this relationship for it to go any further than it has up to now?". If he says no, and you are interested, it will hurt for a while, but you will know. If he truthfully answers yes there is, ask him what he thinks the next step would be.

Paul to the church at Corinth:-

2Co 1:17 Was I vacillating when I wanted to do this? Do I make my plans according to the flesh, ready to say "Yes, yes" and "No, no" at the same time?

2Co 1:18 As surely as God is faithful, our word to you has not been Yes and No.

Try that and see if it works.

Blessings and I pray this ends as you would hope.

Guest ~zoe-girl~

My advice would be to get with God and see what He tells your heart, if you arent quiet He cannot talk with you as He so desires.

He wants to be your all in all and when He is allowed that place in your heart the rest comes in to play.

Try finding the book CAPTIVATING by john & stasi eldredge it will help a lot.