IGNORED

Life on other planets

spiritman

How would life on another planet affect you faith  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If scientists found life on another planet would it affect you faith?

• Yes I would begin to doubt my faith
    • No definitely not
    • Not sure

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I'm glad to hear that most of you would not be affected by such a find. I do know that so called science is always trying to make earth and us look like we are unimportant in the grand scheme of things. And Yes I have heard of the theory that Human were seeded by space aliens. Its possible that in the near future since evolution has so many holes in it.

that this is the next adult fairy tail that we will be subjected to. Who knows they may even try to claim that the anti-christ is from another planet.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I know that all of the planets are apart of the world God created for us to live in. God told us in the beginning what all he had made including all the planets. It tells us in......

1 Corinthians 15:39-40--All flesh is not the same flesh: (#1) but there is one kind of flesh of men, (#2) another flesh of beasts, (#3) another of fishes, (#4) and another of birds. vs 40) (#5) There are celestial bodies, (#6) and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

These are two verses that opens our eyes and tells us alot about the flesh (our bodies) and what God put on this earth and in the heavens which he created in the beginning and God gave us a record of those things.

God gave the human race a body of flesh and gave us life. The second thing that God created and gave them a fleshly bodies to the beast of the field these would be lion, cougars, bears and so on and God gave them the breath f life.

God gave the marine life both in the oceans and the rivers the ocean you have dolphins, the whales, the marlins and so on. The life in the rivers are catfish, bass, bream, crapy, carp and so on. All of these God gave a fleshly body and gave them life.

Then we have the birds of the air that was given a fleshly bodies these be the vulture, eagles, robins, blue jays and so on as God gave all of the birds life as well.

Then God created his abode and he gave all the angels a spiritual body, God created every thing in the heavenly as he saw fit but it is all celestial things pert to the heavenlies as God gave them life.

Then it mentions that God created the terrestrial[/]life and this is something earthly; and has nothing to do with the things created in the heavenlies which is the abode of God. It only deals with that grows on land.

The Lord did tell us the things that are in our world in which we live those fleshly bodies are men, then the fleshly body beasts, the fleshly body of the fishes, and the fleshly bodies of the birds all of these are pert to the earth terrestrial and last the celestial pert to heaven.

These vereses tells me without a doubt that there are no aliens within our world or Jesus would have given us a record of it in the beginning. So how would this affect my faith not a bit because no one will ever find life on other planets it is a [u["lie"

It talks about the bodies of the plant life on the earth in 1 Corinthians 15:36-38--God gave the plant life a body as well as he saw fit like corn grow from a stalk the stalk being the body. It is the same for the watermelon for example it grows on a vine the vine is the body of that plant and the watermelon is the fruit from the life in the vine so it is with all the plants. Which I did not explain but the little her

blessings

oc

I voted no, it would not affect my faith.

If science finds life on another planet, then I figure God put it there for us to find. He didn't tell us about the whole creation in the Bible anyway -- He told us about Himself and about His plan for salvation. Although its more likely they would find a bacterium or something, I can think of a few sci-fi creatures that might make life a bit more entertaining . . .

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

All this time I though I was from another planet. Mars usually!...

allthough we are aliens living on earth as we are in this world but not of it!

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I said no, cause there has already been life on another planet.....

mike

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

The Bible does not say there could not be life on other planets

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

There is no life on other planets. It's just another ploy from Satan to cast doubt among the faithful, just like evolution. I believe that it is also the way that the Rapture will be explained - alien abduction.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

If life from another planet ever discovered Earth...would it shake their faith in God??

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

I do not believe there is life on other planets, so I did not vote. Adam was created after all the universe was, this includes all other stars and plants. Adam was the first man, and by that one man sin was brought into all creation (this incudes the universe and all that is in it). We are all under the curse of sin because of Adam. It does not make sense that God created life on other planets - they would be under sin if there were, because of the orginal sin.

No matter what, it would not shake my faith in God, however I do not believe in life on other planets. Jesus died for the sins in this world.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

There is no life on other planets. It's just another ploy from Satan to cast doubt among the faithful, just like evolution. I believe that it is also the way that the Rapture will be explained - alien abduction.

:whistling: