IGNORED

Will post and mid trib people miss a pre-trib one?

Guest yod

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Whatsitmean,

This is not a convincing argument to me.  You cannot say this with any certainty.  It depends entirely on whose book you read.

I haven't been reading any books. Save the Word of our Lord.

Show me where any Church leaders or elders prior to the 1600's espoused the Pre Trib Rapture. Any document? Save the word of G-d where it does not exist.

Some will stay because they did not grow in grace.  Was grace a sham because one servant took his talent and buried it, or because they had a stony heart, or they were just sleeping, not watching, insufficient oil?

If they ever had Grace to begin with they would have produced. If they ever had the oil to begin with it wouldn't have run out.

God is no respecter of persons, and grace is equally available to all, but we are not all equal.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest okiejack

""""""""Is it your conclusion that now that we have the Bible, God no longer uses pastors and teachers?  Or is their ministry limited to salvation only and not providing milk and meat for the believer also? """"""""""

Pastors and teachers are needed by some to a point. But, Pastors and Teachers can only do so much and then it is each desciple's responsibility to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. And, if that pastor's or teacher's word cannot be clearly supported by scripture? Then their word is not of GOD. This is why GOD has blessed our generation with the Bible. The Bible is our GOD given standard by which we judge the words of those who would be pastors and teachers.

I think the following scripture is very clear about the Messiah's first coming.

""""""""""""""Dan 9:25  "Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.

Dan 9:26  "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined."""""""""""""&

quot;"""

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Whatsitmean,

Sorry Ernie but I don

Guest shadow2b
Shadow2b, Thanks for the kind words.

Where did you first hear of this secret, pretrib, rapture idea? Did you hear it from a human or from the Holy Spirit?

I have asked this question of a number of secret, pretrib, rapture supporters and never gotten an answer. Citing scripture does not seem to do any good because egos have been invested. Once our ego has been invested in an issue the Holy Spirit is nullified.

hey okie--- i first heard of this SECRET pre-trib-rapture--

from some assembly-of-GOD- teachings-or- some- baptist-teachings--when we were first saved & going to *A*church anywhere whose doors were open, & there were many at the time that were having revivals..we went to our *CHURCH* on

sundays & wednesdays & christ-for-the-nations in dallas at least two or three times that month to hear different guest speakers,like DAVID-WILKERSON]-------ernest angely[A BIG JERK] kinda-like MR.TOOTHPASTE-dressed ALL in WHITE & spouting CONDEMNATION TO ALL that refused to BELIEVE JUST-LIKE him--we went to *CHURCH* 30 straight days & evenings becaues we were SOOOOOOO enthusiastic to hear GOD'S WORD  by anyone that was speaking,teaching or proclaiming JESUS---we were having BIBLE-studies,prayer & fasting--PRAISE meetings in our home when there were no churches left to visit...--- man-o-man- were we happy, just being saved, it was GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!

:crazy:  when we asked our pastor about the SECRET-PRE-TRIB-RAPTURE-HE taught us about ALL the different theories & which one that made any real-sense-according to scripture--matt.24.-1.-thru.-51--,mark.13.-1-.-thru.-37,-

luke.21.-1.-thru.-36.-----we certainly didn't get this secret-pre-trib-rapture from THE HOLY SPIRIT,richard was a very loving,caring pastor that REFUSED to let his little congregation

GO-BACK- to the world, he taught us ,loved,& cared for us with his whole heart.----- so much so that it caused problems between him & his wife because he was spending so much time teaching & caring for us & picking us up any time one of us stumbled ,fell,or sinned or we thought we had committed the *UNPARDONABLE SIN*...------BUT he grounded us in the faith, the truth in the scriptures & gave us an UN-SHAKEABLE faith..-----my wife & I absolutely DO-NOT have any type of *EGO* we have been humbled SOOOOO many times by THE LORD, when we DID have too much of an

EGO or WERE SO dogmatically OPINIONATED we were hurting ourselves & MORE SO those around us-----humbling by THE LORD LASTS permanently & HE can remind us of THAT humbling experience every & OR anytime we start to fall back into that junk,PRAISE-THE-LORD-  

GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS-    :taped:

SHALOM

shadow2b

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Hi shadow2b,

I can see you are a little confused about a few things.