IGNORED

have we ever really stepped back and noticed all that God does for us?

GregorTheGaliant

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1993

Have you ever noticed that God creates something new every day and every hour and minute? I'm sad to say I don't notice enough. Our God deserves praise for all his works, and I'm sure that we don't give him that. This is a call for repentance and confession, because I have not given God everything, especially when it comes to seeing what he does in the obvious, like a roof over my head and food. I never thank him for my famil and friends. This is a call to give God the obvious, and the secret. Give him everything.

My life is YOURS, God.

Mighty Man Of God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You're right, Gregor, we do forget the good things we have too often, don't we? We complain about the leaky roof, forgetting to be thankful that we at least have a roof.

This is a personal goal I have, amidst all my lack, to be thankful for what I actually do have.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Our pastor preached on just this Sunday. We have homework of listing 50 things we are thankful for to turn in next weekend.

Might be an interesting thing to do here.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  08/06/1967

If there's one thing that I thank the Lord for every single day, it's His protection. I am just thankful that I am able to walk to and from work without anything bad happening to me. When I hear all the things happening to other people here, even the petty crimes, I know that the only reason I have been safe is because God is protecting me.

Before I came here, that was one thing I asked from God, the assurance of His protection. And so far, He has really protected me. Leaving alone in another country can be scary and fun at the same time.

And I thank God for my nice little apartment, a job I enjoy, my family and friends, and for all his provisions.

And I thank God for that special friend I get to talk to everyday :whistling: And oh! There's so much more to thank for...much much more.

Blessings...South

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

i don't stop and think about that much these days, actually. but it is a good point, i need to improve in that.