• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1958

I was with a group of people. I have no recollection of who exactly they were, where we were, or what we were doing - just that we were on some type of "adventure."

At one point someone prophetically declared, "Now is the time that the science will be backwards."

I found myself then declaring such as:

"Hot shall be cold, and cold shall be hot.

Fast shall be slow, and slow shall be fast."

And ending with:

"The last shall be first, and the first shall be last."

Any thoughts?

Perhaps the Lord wants to reveal truths to you from Matthew 20:1-16 being "The worker in the vineyard " which contains prophetical knowledge within it and yet it is backward "The last shall be first, and the first shall be last" you'll gain the knowledge from "the worker in the vineyard" by systematic study--hence science

we are told to study to show ourselves approved unto God a workman that needeth not be ashamed.

just thoughts

"For rebellion is no less a sin than divination, and stubbornness is like iniquity and idolatry" - 1st Samuel 15:23

And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. Numbers 12:6

God's words.

1 While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married (for he had indeed married a Cushite woman);

2 and they said, "Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the Lord heard it. 3 Now the man Moses was very humble, more so than anyone else on the face of the earth.

4 Suddenly the Lord said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, "Come out, you three, to the tent of meeting." So the three of them came out.

5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud, and stood at the entrance of the tent, and called Aaron and Miriam; and they both came forward.

6 And he said, "Hear my words: When there are prophets among you, I the Lord make myself known to them in visions; I speak to them in dreams.

7 Not so with my servant Moses; he is entrusted with all my house.

8 With him I speak face to face

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The dreams are given

By He who sees

Which of His children

In faith believes . . .

Who will set limits

On God on High?

Spirit unhindered

The children fly!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

The dreams are given

By He who sees

Which of His children

In faith believes . . .

Who will set limits

On God on High?

Spirit unhindered

The children fly!

Good Post Gentlewind!!!

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/20/1980

First let me begin by stating that I am not a prophet, so I am not making any claims about this dream. However, it really struck me what happened.

I was with a group of people. I have no recollection of who exactly they were, where we were, or what we were doing - just that we were on some type of "adventure."

At one point someone prophetically declared, "Now is the time that the science will be backwards."

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

P.S. PLEASE no comments about the food I ate. If you do not believe there was any significance to the dream, that the Lord doesn't speak through dreams, or any of the like, please simply state such. OK? The food responses are really very rude and very annoying. Thanks!

Did you ever experience doing so much in ministry that your relationship with Christ dwindles.... being a believer doesn't nessarly mean that we are doing our best according to God (man cannot see the heart of man ). I'm not suggesting this is you ...when I read your dream it spoke to me and this is my impression: People will see you and think your growing cold but what your really doing is getting close to me. If your desire is to grow it will take longer for Him to lift you up but if you take it slow with me ..much like a meaningful relationship ..then will you quickly grow.....

Luke 14:7-12 (New International Version)

7When he noticed how the guests picked the places of honor at the table, he told them this parable: 8"When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. 9If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, 'Give this man your seat.' Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. 10But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, 'Friend, move up to a better place.' Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests. 11For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Hey I could be wrong( just because things are not all that great with me) but praised God anyway.

Every Knee Will Bow and my face will in the ground like an ostrich lol.

GBU

• 2 months later...
Guest TillmanCT
First let me begin by stating that I am not a prophet, so I am not making any claims about this dream. However, it really struck me what happened.

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

P.S. PLEASE no comments about the food I ate. If you do not believe there was any significance to the dream, that the Lord doesn't speak through dreams, or any of the like, please simply state such. OK? The food responses are really very rude and very annoying. Thanks!

Here is the interpretation of your dream.

Everything in your life will come full circle.

That can be a good thing or that can be a bad thing.

It all depends upon your starting point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Huh?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Make sure that any dream, vision or revelation is predicated upon the settled, true & everlasting Word of Truth, the Holy Bible. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

Sounds to me like the way of the world as we are speaking. Right is now wrong, moral is now immoral and so on. Today everthing is now basackwards.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

You're not the only one having this dream. Watch out for other christians having this same kind of dream for more confirmation. I think it's a great dream. I've been watching things go "backwards", up goes down, down goes up etc, after I heard of the prophecy.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You're not the only one having this dream.

Can you give any examples?