nebula

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I've been told that Jewish produce is the best in the world. They get it in the markets in Serbia. I have family there and I've been told it's really first grade food that the Jews produce.

Down here in Australia we don't see their produce in our food markets. I guess some areas where there are Jews you might see some of the produce in speciatly stores in those areas. :emot-hug:

Produce being fruit and vegetables. I'm not talking about products here.

One thing I have to say I have tasted Jewish Wine and honestly that's one thing they don't excel in.

God will sustain Israel regardless of whether or not people don't buy their food.

One day soon food will be so scarce it won't matter to most people who grew it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

One thing I have to say I have tasted Jewish Wine and honestly that's one thing they don't excel in.

Then you have probably just tasted the cheap commercial Israeli wine...they do make some outstanding wines, especially the sweet reds used on shabbat with Challah bread often in Messianic congregations...but I expect many of the Israeli wines to eventually excel and become leading brands.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I have a friend who is a Colonel in Intelligence and he is adamant on a two State solution....I strongly disagree with him, but his reasoning, and that of many like him, is that they are willing to give up such a lot, if it will bring peace, secure a future and stop their sons and daughters from being killed. Many of them also feel intensely guilty for the way in which the people now known as Palestinians have been treated, and want to do everything in their power to be fair and accomodating, and to repay what they feel are their dues. I understand where he is coming from, and perhaps 40% of Israelis seem to share this few.

However his eyes narrowed as he went on to say that if after all this the Palestinians continue to maim and murder and make more demands...then they will be crushed and totally ejected, and any concessions will be voided.

I believe there is a spirit at work in the world, that wants to see the Jews utterly destroyed...the same sort of spirit that motivated Haman...and no amount of reasoning will ever subdue or satisfy this entity, whose soul purpose is death and destruction, aided and abetted by a demonic religion,mad Mullahs and a host of humanistic do-gooders.

Guest shiloh357
However his eyes narrowed as he went on to say that if after all this the Palestinians continue to maim and murder and make more demands...then they will be crushed and totally ejected, and any concessions will be voided.

Good point. If a two-state solution is reached, and Palestinian "nation" exists, any further rocket attacks from that nation will considered (rightly) an act of war, and Israel will have the legal right to declare war on "Palestine" and completely crush it.

Israel will be very well-equipped and prepared to handle any other Arab nations that decide to jump into the mix.

.... I support a two state solution. Israeli within the pre 68 borders a Palestinian state on the West Bank and Gaza with its capital in East Jerusalem and the return of the Golan to Syria. Since all Israeli politicians, admittedly with varying degrees of enthusiasm, to the left of Netanahu, favour a negotiated peace with a Palestinian state, I really don't feel that isolated ....

Dear One

Get Out The Way!

There Is Another Who Will Isolate And Destroy All Of Mankind's Godless Solutions!

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zechariah 8:2-3

And HE Walked In Jerusalem's Dust Once

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Matthew 1:18-25

And HE Will Rule In Zion Town

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Zechariah 12:9-14

Shortly

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Jude 1:12-16

Maranatha!

Look Up!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Amor,

Are you interested in the opinion of a group of world Politicians or God's will where Israel is concerned?

Peace,

Dave

I'm interested in all people being treated justly. There is no difference between Israelis and Palestinians between Jews and Arabs all have the right to live their lives in peace without being driven off their lands and denied their livelihoods. It is a travesty to say that having your lands confiscated having walls built across it is God's will.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

I believe there is a spirit at work in the world, that wants to see the Jews utterly destroyed...the same sort of spirit that motivated Haman...and no amount of reasoning will ever subdue or satisfy this entity, whose soul purpose is death and destruction, aided and abetted by a demonic religion,mad Mullahs and a host of humanistic do-gooders.

Absolutely 100% correct, Botz. They won't be dissuaded by diplomacy, for sure, and killing them only brings in more of satan's followers. The Lord will deal with them; if they don't repent of their hatred and desire to destroy the Jews, they're doomed.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Amor,

Are you interested in the opinion of a group of world Politicians or God's will where Israel is concerned?

Peace,

Dave

I'm interested in all people being treated justly. There is no difference between Israelis and Palestinians between Jews and Arabs all have the right to live their lives in peace without being driven off their lands and denied their livelihoods. It is a travesty to say that having your lands confiscated having walls built across it is God's will.

It's a travesty to call it 'their land'. It is NOT their land; they're squatters who are attempting to take land given to the Jews by God Himself.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Its been the same way since God took them out of Egypt, since Ishmael and Isaac, and Jacob and Esua, all wanting to be the one God gave the first blessings. Its the same spirit then as it is now.

Guest shiloh357
Amor,

Peace,

Dave

The Jews did not drive anyone off of their land (the Palestinians are in the West Bank and Gaza because of the Arabs) and it is the Palestinians who are seeking to destroy and supplant Israel with a Palestinian state. The Jews in the West Bank are not sending out suicide bombers, sniping at innocent Palestinians and shredding Arabs on city buses.

There no walls built on Palestinian land. There is a security fence that was erected to thwart terrorists from entering Israel and to stop snipers from having access to Israeli towns. Calling it a wall allows you to criticize it without having to deal with the morality that made the wall nececessary. It was your terrorist heroes that made the security fence a necessity.

You have no interest in justice, otherwise you would not be willing to buy products made in communities that train terrorists and sanction terrorism.