• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The first reply....

We have received your message and will respond within the next 24 hours.

PLEASE NOTE: If your message is to change or cancel a reservation within the next 24 hours, please visit http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/modify or contact your nearest worldwide reservation office listed at http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/office for assistance.

Thank you.

Holiday Inn

Internet Support

InterContinental Hotels Group

I CANNOT wait :24: (hope they don't offer me the position, but then again if they pay the airfare :cool: )

Well.... do you have your own pale pink fleece jumpers?? If so, they may be calling!! :24:

I got a bunny suit with big ears and floppy feet. Oh no wait, I forgot to shave today..... :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

The first reply....

PLEASE NOTE: If your message is to change or cancel a reservation within the next 24 hours, please visit http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/modify or contact your nearest worldwide reservation office listed at http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/office for assistance.

Thank you.

Holiday Inn

Internet Support

I CANNOT wait :24: (hope they don't offer me the position, but then again if they pay the airfare :cool: )

Well.... do you have your own pale pink fleece jumpers?? If so, they may be calling!! :24:

I got a bunny suit with big ears and floppy feet. Oh no wait, I forgot to shave today..... :)

Oh Yeah - You are gonna have to do that!!! :24:

The first reply....

Thank you.

Holiday Inn

Internet Support

I CANNOT wait :blink: (hope they don't offer me the position, but then again if they pay the airfare :whistling: )

Well.... do you have your own pale pink fleece jumpers?? If so, they may be calling!! :laugh:

I got a bunny suit with big ears and floppy feet. Oh no wait, I forgot to shave today..... :rolleyes:

Oh Yeah - You are gonna have to do that!!! :laugh:

I have been told the mustache goes. Had it for about 30 years. I am going to have a mustache removal party and post it on f/b. It will be like losing an old friend... :laugh: (tea and cake will be provided). Maybe I won't scream every time I look in a mirror from then on.....

The first reply....

Thank you.

Holiday Inn

Internet Support

I CANNOT wait :blink: (hope they don't offer me the position, but then again if they pay the airfare :whistling: )

Well.... do you have your own pale pink fleece jumpers?? If so, they may be calling!! :laugh:

I got a bunny suit with big ears and floppy feet. Oh no wait, I forgot to shave today..... :rolleyes:

Oh Yeah - You are gonna have to do that!!! :laugh:

I have been told the mustache goes. Had it for about 30 years. I am going to have a mustache removal party and post it on f/b. It will be like losing an old friend... :laugh: (tea and cake will be provided). Maybe I won't scream every time I look in a mirror from then on.....

Who told you that? My hubs had a mustache for years to make him look "older"... one day he realized that it did indeed make him look much older - so he shaved it off!! He was handsome with it - but is even more handsome without it!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I like the way you think Fez.. So that makes me think, (dangerous I know) When can we hang out for real, sounds like a blast!

I like the way you think Fez.. So that makes me think, (dangerous I know) When can we hang out for real, sounds like a blast!

I see trouble brewing.......

:laugh: These guys have no sense of humor :)

This was the reply to my "enquiry' :)

Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to know you are interested in joining the world's leading hospitality organization. To view our current employment opportunities please visit:

http://www.careers.ichotelsgroup.com/apps/...f/Home?OpenForm

Please note that some of the opportunities listed are with franchise or managed properties and therefore employment may be with an independent owner. Since most of our hotels are privately owned and/or operated, it is best to contact the hotels directly concerning employment opportunities. If we may be of any other assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Princess

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Jan 23, 2010 4:13:20 AM

Subject: Website Feedback

This was my job application (perhaps I should send them a CV :whistling: )

"Dear Sir/Madam

I hear you have human bed warmers!!! Cool. Can I please apply for a position as one? I can think of nothing better of lying around in bed all day dressed in a giant bunny suit. I am perfectly suited to the job! Very lazy, but capable of dragging myself from room to room.

Yours in anticipation

PS... Do you have a medical plan"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I can remember spending week ends at my grandmothers house in the winter when the feather beds were so cold they felt wet. The bed rooms were not heated, just a wood stove in the living room and the wood kitchen stove in the kitchen.

I think if the beds there are that cold, I could/would use this service. We used to take several bricks and get them hot on the wood heater in the living room and then put them into a cloth sleve and toss them into the beds to warm them up. Once you got into bed, you quickly learned not to move around much. While I cherish those days with my grand parents when I was a child, those were not the good old days. Memories of trips to the out house in the snow in the middle of the night are depressing. The good old days didn't start till we got electricity, natural gas or propane, and indoor running water/sewer. For a while after they put in an indoor bathroom, grandpa used to go by and flush...... just because he could.

:laugh: These guys have no sense of humor :whistling:

This was the reply to my "enquiry' :blink:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to know you are interested in joining the world's leading hospitality organization. To view our current employment opportunities please visit:

Please note that some of the opportunities listed are with franchise or managed properties and therefore employment may be with an independent owner. Since most of our hotels are privately owned and/or operated, it is best to contact the hotels directly concerning employment opportunities. If we may be of any other assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Princess

This was my job application (perhaps I should send them a CV :blink: )

"Dear Sir/Madam

I hear you have human bed warmers!!! Cool. Can I please apply for a position as one? I can think of nothing better of lying around in bed all day dressed in a giant bunny suit. I am perfectly suited to the job! Very lazy, but capable of dragging myself from room to room.

Yours in anticipation

OH NO - YOU REALLY DID IT?? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: These guys have no sense of humor :whistling:

This was the reply to my "enquiry' :blink:

Best Regards,

Princess

This was my job application (perhaps I should send them a CV :blink: )

"Dear Sir/Madam

Yours in anticipation

OH NO - YOU REALLY DID IT?? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, afraid I did! I don't know where to take it next though. Thinking up a CV that would be appropriate..... :laugh: