IGNORED

How should I tell him we need to be just friends?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I haven't come across any men who are willing to date without eventually having sex (and sooner rather than later). Their thought is that two people going out...without touching...are nothing more than "friends".

So how does one know if the other one is serious if there is such little affection shown? What distinguishes just male/female friends from a serious relationship?

Check out this forum page about dating relationships. I read it and it helps me. :thumbsup:

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/Chris...71#entry1499071

Cool I am glad it helped. Thats why I started that thread its good to hear it has helped some!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Horizon Thinker

After learning the hardway, i have come to understand that a person should always be upfront about their needs, wants, desires, what they believe, why they believe it. I can not give advice on how you should proceed. Only consider what Jesus would want you to do in this situation, then do it, regardless.

J-

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  198
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

It looks like I'm destined to be alone the rest of my life because I haven't met ANY man willing to spend money on a woman and not get a little "sumthin sumthin" in return. They have a singles group at church, but no one has asked me out. Besides, the women who have dated men from the group say that they're just as bad! :thumbsup: