• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I found out a pastor I know tried to raise a body from a casket. Is it possible for a body to be brought back from the dead like this? Has it ever happened by anyone in the present day?

A woman in our church suffered a aneurysm and die, our pastor continue to pray over her (as well the congregation in the back ground) and she came back.

But I have never heard a person that has been "embalmed" (all blood removed from body) brought back, to that I believe it would be impossible.

Nothing is impossible with God

:laugh: but this one having a person to do this at a funeral where blood has been removed, my thinking wouldn't be with God,

rather man. I just don't see the connection :noidea:.

John the baptist said that God could raise children of Abraham up from the rocks. Is anything impossible for God even mere blood? After all, God DID make us from dust. Not arguing just saying.. :blink:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

I found out a pastor I know tried to raise a body from a casket. Is it possible for a body to be brought back from the dead like this? Has it ever happened by anyone in the present day?

A woman in our church suffered a aneurysm and die, our pastor continue to pray over her (as well the congregation in the back ground) and she came back.

But I have never heard a person that has been "embalmed" (all blood removed from body) brought back, to that I believe it would be impossible.

:laugh: but this one having a person to do this at a funeral where blood has been removed, my thinking wouldn't be with God,

rather man. I just don't see the connection :noidea:.

John the baptist said that God could raise children of Abraham up from the rocks. Is anything impossible for God even mere blood? After all, God DID make us from dust. Not arguing just saying.. :blink:

I do understand and I know what God can and will do anything but fail. I have seen Him do it, whats throwing me off is the embalming process, does anyone have articles or experience where the person had been fully embalmed and lived?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Matt. 7: 20-23. "Therefore by their fruits you will know them. 21 " Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

It is evident from the Scriptures that the performance of miracles is not of itself conclusive evidence that divine power has been in operation. The greatest miracle of time and eternity is a life transformed according to the divine likeness. Those who profess to be prophets are to be tested by their lives (Matt. 7:16), and not by their professed miracles.

In this verse when Jesus says

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I this day and age if the person was a Believer why would you want them to return to this world when they were able to be with Jesus?

I personally would not want anyone to bring me back to this world. When I reach heaven I want to stay there.

• Topic Count:  334
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I this day and age if the person was a Believer why would you want them to return to this world when they were able to be with Jesus?

I personally would not want anyone to bring me back to this world. When I reach heaven I want to stay there.

I feel the same way!

Did Jesus or any disciples attempt to raise a body unsuccessfully?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

rather man. I just don't see the connection <_<.

John the baptist said that God could raise children of Abraham up from the rocks. Is anything impossible for God even mere blood? After all, God DID make us from dust. Not arguing just saying.. :noidea:

I do understand and I know what God can and will do anything but fail. I have seen Him do it, whats throwing me off is the embalming process, does anyone have articles or experience where the person had been fully embalmed and lived?

You are not the only one confused by this, Joyful... I would say it is impossible for someone to be alive after undergoing an embalming process - to begin with most, if not all of the vital organs are removed and the body is essentially filled with formaldehyde. I cannot believe this thread is still open. :whistling:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Did Jesus or any disciples attempt to raise a body unsuccessfully?

Not according to scripture. Jesus was successful in everything He set out to accomplish.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

You are not the only one confused by this, Joyful... I would say it is impossible for someone to be alive after undergoing an embalming process - to begin with most, if not all of the vital organs are removed and the body is essentially filled with formaldehyde. I cannot believe this thread is still open. <_<

Scripture tells us that the life is in the blood. Remove the blood and there will be no life.

Genesis 9:4

But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Deuteronomy 12:23

Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life; you may not eat the life with the meat.

Not according to scripture. Jesus was successful in everything He set out to accomplish.

Do you think this fact says anything about people who raise the dead unsuccessfully? Or should we not read into this act too much?