WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I think the Iranian regime wants the U.S. to attack them. They know we would not use the full force of the military. We would only bomb strategic sites, like we do everywhere else. I think it would unite their country and give them and their Soviet cohorts the perfect excuse to hit Israel. Doesn't Iran supply a lot of China's oil? What better way for Iran to leverage China into cutting off our money supply. If the Israelis feel threatened, they should do whatever they think is necessary regardless of what we do or say. I'm not saying don't help Israel if they are attacked. But this preemptive world police business has to end.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think the Iranian regime wants the U.S. to attack them. They know we would not use the full force of the military. We would only bomb strategic sites, like we do everywhere else. I think it would unite their country and give them and their Soviet cohorts the perfect excuse to hit Israel. Doesn't Iran supply a lot of China's oil? What better way for Iran to leverage China into cutting off our money supply. If the Israelis feel threatened, they should do whatever they think is necessary regardless of what we do or say. I'm not saying don't help Israel if they are attacked. But this preemptive world police business has to end.

I think you are right about some in Iran wanting us or Israel to attach them. Ahmadinejad is a person who believes that he has to create the global chaos that has to exist for the Mahdi (12th Imam) to reappear and lead Islam to world domination. I have read that he has stated that he would be willing to sacrifice 2/3's of their population for this cause. He believes that those killed would be martyrs and go to heaven so it's not a bad thing to do.

It makes him very dangerous and impossible to deal with.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Impossible to deal with, yes. One of the Guantanomo detainees released in 2007 is now leading insurgents in one of the most violent areas in Afghanistan. Lets continue to coddle those who want to kill us. We can trust them, their reasonable people.

Why don't we just give Iran the money to finish building their nuclear facilities. While were at it, why don't we all convert to Islam in the name of peace.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Why don't we let Israel handle their business and keep our noses out of it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Yes, perhaps if we're nice to them they will stop calling us the "Great Satan?" :noidea:

Perhaps if we sell out Israel they'll just go away and leave us alone? :24:

Pr

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

There seriously does not seem to be an answer to this one. While I am against war of any kind, and any sort of attack, no matter how small, will probably set the entire middle east alight, I cannot for the life of me see an answer.

Look what happened with the "appeasement policy" of the then British Government to Nazi Germany.

I can't see this ending as being peacefully resolved... :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Fez, the only solution other than genicide for one side, the other or both is for us to introduce them all to Jesus and have them become his followers. It's the only non violent solution I see.